• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Didn't we have half a year timeskip? There is a possiblity that he was 15 at the beginning
i am not a genius,but having 15 years and then half a year past is not gonna make you have 16 years unless people forget that age is literraly counting time of earth in orbit of the sun.
yes,the age is literraly counting how many times you orbit a literraly big ball of gas that is in fire.

Seems like Zaybi is 18. Does anyone here know japanese? It would be useful to know if there is some more character info on these images

i am not a genius,but having 15 years and then half a year past is not gonna make you have 16 years unless people forget that age is literraly counting time of earth in orbit of the sun.
yes,the age is literraly counting how many times you orbit a literraly big ball of gas that is in fire.
What you said assumes that Hallow was exactly 15 years old at the beginning. What I meant was 15 years and x months. And that generally gets referred to as 15 years old.

Ok so I translated what it said with Deepl and yeah Hallow is "approximately 16 years old". He now feels suicidal after his encounter with Jachi because he doesn't feel he can be a hero anymore since he is crippled.

Thats rough

What you said assumes that Hallow was exactly 15 years old at the beginning. What I meant was 15 years and x months. And that generally gets referred to as 15 years old.
you don't say that
''Didn't we have half a year timeskip? There is a possiblity that he was 15 at the beginning''

He was able to shatter his own sword, (which is supernatural in nature) pretty sure that's bottom wall to high street level, seeing as the fragmentation value of steel is 208 joule/cc. I don't have the time to pixel scale the sword though lol.
Mind giving it a shot? An ap value for Hallow would be neat

Tbh he should be at least 9-B+. If the wizard's fire ball is really 9-B+, Hallow is objectively way above that value, since he was even able to make the Demon King bleed a little

unknown.png

Demon King defeated the wizard by literally breathing. His magic aura even became active only after he got up from the throne, which is when he would fight, showing that against the wizard, the Demon King didn't even try

Demon King defeated the wizard by literally breathing. His magic aura even became active only after he got up from the throne, which is when he would fight, showing that against the wizard, the Demon King didn't even try
I see, how do you think the justification of Hallow's AP should be written then?

I think we should wait for more chapters instead of writing shit that is pretty much guaranteed to change in the near future.
It's just for fun and to have an idea on what their profiles would look like in the future, it will stay on the sandbox until there are enough chapters to create the verse
Could we also get a speed for Jachi by looking at how far he moved during Hallow's attacks? We could use the athletic human sword swinging speed of 19.44 m/s as a lowball for the slashes and 35.7632 m/s for stabbing.
I think Hallow performs several slashes and stabs in one panel, maybe that would be near subsonic speed or something

Hallow should be "At least 9-B+ (or whatever the conclusion for the fireball is), possibly higher", the justification being that he could make the 11th Demon King bleed a little whereas he breathed away the fireball and then blew a gargantuan hole in the caster's torso by flicking earwax at him.

Sounds great

I also noticed that the reason Hallow's sword shatters when he gets to make a direct attack on Jachi instead of cutting him like it had done before was because Hallow's will was broken already, losing its empowerment.

Or at least that's what I think makes sense

Sounds great

I also noticed that the reason Hallow's sword shatters when he gets to make a direct attack on Jachi instead of cutting him like it had done before was because Hallow's will was broken already, losing its empowerment.

Or at least that's what I think makes sense
It seem many people didn't pay attention to it but if you observe more closely, Hallow actually cut him more than before with the last strike.

Looking again, maybe not. Honestly, it is hard to tell

GSIK6xu.png

Doesn't anyone intend to create a character profile page for this fiction?
I've created profiles for Hallow and Jachi on my sandbox, but the profiles and the verse will be created once more chapters are released (I reckon we could create the verse at chapter 5 or so)

Back