• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

The first scene we see of the robot the shield is already raising. We don't see him moving his hand or anything, it's off-screen and vague.
Why would they shoot at a robot with a forcefield already on. It makes more sense for the robot to have lifted in in between the mages' shot and the lightning reaching it.

Why would they shoot at a robot with a forcefield already on. It makes more sense for the robot to have lifted in in between the mages' shot and the lightning reaching it.
Maybe because they didn't pay attention or because they had no idea that the shield would protect the robot so perfectly

So, pre-translations summary of what happened:

The alternative sci-fi humanity isn't that strong compared to the high-tiers in the more magic-based world, so the Deep Sea King guy from chapter 1 would probably still curbstomp them. It looks like their main enemy is a race of robots. I'm guessing it's AI that gained awareness or something, Terminator style, and the one we see fight the other guy that could stretch his arms is one of the higher-ups in their forces, but obviously not gonna be the main one. Tbh, the design for it reminds me of G5.

It looks like the gimmick isn't gonna be that the sci-fi humans dwarf the magic-humans, it's just that each of them are a better counter to the other one's main enemy. Magic is more effective on the robots, firearms are more effective on the monsters/demons.

There's an explosive shot fired by what looks like some high-cal sniper rifle, probably want to get that calced, looks small building level probably, one of the little robot dog things ate it like nothing.

So the series is gonna be a 4-way war between two different human races against demons and robots, probably involving a lot of strategic fighting to overcome gaps in strength, and I'd predict characters to mix together magic and guns in the future. There is definitely no other series like this, unbelievably unique.

The alternative sci-fi humanity isn't that strong compared to the high-tiers in the more magic-based world, so the Deep Sea King guy from chapter 1 would probably still curbstomp them. It looks like their main enemy is a race of robots. I'm guessing it's AI that gained awareness or something, Terminator style, and the one we see fight the other guy that could stretch his arms is one of the higher-ups in their forces, but obviously not gonna be the main one. Tbh, the design for it reminds me of G5.

It looks like the gimmick isn't gonna be that the sci-fi humans dwarf the magic-humans, it's just that each of them are a better counter to the other one's main enemy. Magic is more effective on the robots, firearms are more effective on the monsters/demons.

There's an explosive shot fired by what looks like some high-cal sniper rifle, probably want to get that calced, looks small building level probably, one of the little robot dog things ate it like nothing.

So the series is gonna be a 4-way war between two different human races against demons and robots, probably involving a lot of strategic fighting to overcome gaps in strength, and I'd predict characters to mix together magic and guns in the future. There is definitely no other series like this, unbelievably unique.
waiting translation still

The vampire guy is one of Jachi's underlings and the robot threw some missiles and made a medium sized explosion which I think can be 9-A or 8-C eyeballing it alone

You also forgot to mention how it seems they summoned more than 1 world since even cavemen appear to have spawned

Can you send a scan so I can calc it
b4a2265a-ee69-411e-94ce-924274d7ae3c.jpg

Method 1: 9-A Explosion with 9-B per Missile
Method 2: 9-A Explosion with 9-B+ per Missile
Method 3 low end: 8-B with High 8-C per Missile
Method 3 high end: Low 7-C with 8-A per Missile
Make a blog with the calc later, those are some interesting results

20221226_083221.jpg

20221226_083223.jpg

IMG_20221226_083342.jpg

Some character info just dropped. Her name is Keilah which means Citadel/Fortress and apparently her suit enhances her muscles? Kinda like the Narinki Mercs from OPM

According to chapter 1, her name is Kayla.
Different TL teams I guess, Keilah makes more sense given the shared religious connotations in the naming with Hallow and the fact it means "Citadel/Fortress" which fits for a character who seemingly is a military commander

Back