• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I'm going to start calcing the feats from the chapter.
someone in discord(spanish)already did that,and is small building level(is using the supposed theorically heigh of hallow for that,which is 1.72 meters)but if you want,you can calc how much energy is needed to teleport a entire planet to another universe.

I think you would get better results if you calculated the explosion
It doesn't seem to be an actual explosion to me, rather just the wall and other debris getting blown out of the building. If it was an actual explosion, Pane Pane likely would've gotten burned, which he didn't.

It doesn't seem to be an actual explosion to me, rather just the wall and other debris getting blown out of the building. If it was an actual explosion, Pane Pane likely would've gotten burned, which he didn't.
Tbf Jachi did seem to charge some kind of beam before sending Hallow flying

And idk but the old man fire blast might not be anything above 9-B since fire calcs have been downgraded

Using the current method for fire calculations, assuming a radius of 1.5 meters and a temperature of 1100 degrees Celsius, it comes out to 0.0009421119383986617 tons of tnt.

How big can a wizard make a magic circle? I say this because they can literally make magic holes that cover countries and generate storms the size

pane,he constantly say pane,so pane is his name.
also,you will love him later in the next years,like people love dimple
Purely talking about the character design here, not the character themselves.

Like, Dimple and Black Sperm are by no means good looking characters, but "Pane" is a different level. He's just not a guy u wanna look at, ever. Lol.

Purely talking about the character design here, not the character themselves.

Like, Dimple and Black Sperm are by no means good looking characters, but "Pane" is a different level. He's just not a guy u wanna look at, ever. Lol.
Would never take this level of disrespect towards my lord and savior Dimple. He is beautiful and an absolute chad.

Back