• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I was wondering about the kind of LS we could get from this.

Racers, like Kenny Bräck, often survive 75+ G's for tenths of hundredths of a second, while John Stapp weathered 25 G's for 1.1 seconds. And this guy's blood was forced out of his head in a matter of seconds.

Edit: Correction. This would be considered vertical G-force, whereas the examples above are horizontal. But what I'm talking about would still get considerable results.

Last edited:
I was wondering about the kind of LS we could get from this.

Racers, like Kenny Bräck, often survive 75+ G's for tenths of hundredths of a second, while John Stapp weathered 25 G's for 1.1 seconds. And this guy's blood was forced out of his head in a matter of seconds.

Edit: Correction. This would be considered vertical G-force, whereas the examples above are horizontal. But what I'm talking about would still get considerable results.
Yeah Kachon calculated it already and got Class M, and it's a pretty casual feat done with one hand so Kiva would end up upscaling from it...

Also I think Kachon also got Low 7-C for Kiva and the Advanced Robot shaking the city and creating large shockwaves when they clashed

Yeah Kachon calculated it already and got Class M, and it's a pretty casual feat done with one hand so Kiva would end up upscaling from it...

Also I think Kachon also got Low 7-C for Kiva and the Advanced Robot shaking the city and creating large shockwaves when they clashed
Finally strong enough to get stomped by snek

They would actually need resistance to death manipulation, as we don't scale resistances through power system anymore. (Unless we add that it can be resisted through having magic comparable to him to the weakness section, but that mostly only happens when it's an explicit weakness of an ability as opposed to something granted by the power system itself.)

Imagine 2 characters from different verses use magic based power system.
Character A has passive sleep manipulation and comes from a verse where anyone has as much magic power as them can resist being put to sleep.
Character B has more magic power than Character A, but it's never mentioned in his verse that having X magic power can make you resist being put to sleep.
If these 2 characters fight Character B will be put to sleep regardless of having more magic power as these things don't scale between verses.

Imagine 2 characters from different verses use magic based power system.
Character A has passive sleep manipulation and comes from a verse where anyone has as much magic power as them can resist being put to sleep.
Character B has more magic power than Character A, but it's never mentioned in his verse that having X magic power can make you resist being put to sleep.
If these 2 characters fight Character B will be put to sleep regardless of having more magic power as these things don't scale between verses.
I guess that makes sense unless there’s a good verse equalization opportunity

It's been 3 minutes
images

So when is it dropping?
Well, we can't say when a physical copy of the chapter in question will be dropped on the ground/floor by someone, which would presumably be on accident, in fact we can't even say when someone will own an official copy of it, too many factors for an accurate guess..

However, the release date of the chapter itself, a different matter altogether that you probably weren't asking about, is likely in a few days, as the last chapter was 26 days ago and it's updated every month, roughly.

Well, we can't say when a physical copy of the chapter in question will be dropped on the ground/floor by someone, which would presumably be on accident, in fact we can't even say when someone will own an official copy of it, too many factors for an accurate guess..

However, the release date of the chapter itself, a different matter altogether that you probably weren't asking about, is likely in a few days, as the last chapter was 26 days ago and it's updated every month, roughly.
25th every month

Some consistent feats for Kiva and the Advanced Bots.
If this calc is correct then that would make Low 7-C really consistent. Kiva and the AI blows were causing 8-A shockwaves and with just a flick of his finger, Kiva can neg this 8-A+ attack.
Even the base form of the AI bots can withstand this armor-piercing round and be fine. So they would be 8-A+.

Back