• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

https://cubari. moe/read/imgur/NqA7j0N/1/26/
6rwxdp.png

Great chapter with some cool fights. Neo Humans look scary and threatening as f, and Alio is about to unleash his Sword of Courage. I hope he doesn't die

Checking the chapter again, here are some noteworthy feats
A Neo Human child can overpower and blitz a Giant with A LOLLIPOP (ez 9-a stuff). They are also quite nimble and work in large groups and shredded a giant.
Giants can go red pilled mode as well and likely share the same abilities as humans with Red, and one shot a bunch of Neo Humans with a shockwave.
Thats about it i guess

Neo Humans seemed somewhat neutral towards Alio in this scenario, wonder if it's because they can tolerate the existence of other strong/beautiful humans.
I read some translations and they say they love to see "old humans" like him suffer in despair, so not exactly

25-4d66a86a16f8efae2838fca05eb39aa8cbb3882199e09bca15eca6211e02401b.png

Man, I really hope Alio doesn't die 😭
I don't think he's going to, but what the result of this is, in my opinion, will somewhat dictate how long of a series this may be. Alio is a type of important side character that would typically be saved for the far future in a long-running manga series, not one to die in the first 10 chapters after getting a lot of character build-up. What I think is going to happen is; Alio puts in work, gets really hurt, barely manages to escape through some sheer luck, regroups with the main gang, and becomes less of a fighter for the future due to being heavily weakened, but with the mission being a complete success otherwise, and stays as a more reclusive side-character who will maybe help Hallow in some respects. If he does die after putting up a good fight, imo that means this series probably isn't going to be very long, seeing as such dramatic moments with huge side characters are not really put at the beginning of a series, but of course I could be completely wrong.

Back