• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Sin_titulo.png

Pretty cute panel

Not so sure if Fairy Combination should boost Durability. It definitely boosts speed and power (he was moving many meters and slicing Giants and Neo Humans with ease)
However he got really screwed by a Red Giant kick.

By the way, I reread the chapter and found two things I previously missed.

1) The fact that Pane Pane says New Humanity defeated Alio and completely disregards Giants implies he was defeated the special forces of New Humanity that was touched on the last chapter.

2) Hallow has somehow crazy senses. He instantly noticed Alio's fairy without looking at it and could sense demon troops from miles away despite being surrounded by a whole castle.

1) The fact that Pane Pane says New Humanity defeated Alio and completely disregards Giants implies he was defeated the special forces of New Humanity that was touched on the last chapter.

2) Hallow has somehow crazy senses. He instantly noticed Alio's fairy without looking at it and could sense demon troops from miles away despite being surrounded by a whole castle.
i think he just felt the footsteps but still good senses.

Yeah someone mentioned in the Versus subreddit that in the raws that Alio was defeated by some kind of special unit from the Neo Humans, I suppose those are the ones that were overlooking the destruction after the fight was over.

Hallow likely sensed Kiva's magic, pretty cool.
Alio: 9-A, 8-C with Fairy Combination 🥶
The storm is much bigger than that, it easily covers an entire city block and dwarfs large buildings
eTc9iU6.jpg

Last edited:
A h
Weirdly consistent with Kiva's Low 7-C feat
It is nice that we got a tier 7 human but the chart used for wind speed is outdated. And I am pretty sure we use instability values for storms. Assuming it is comparable to 1990 Plainfield Tornado, that would be 8000 joules per kilogram. Somewhat lower than the current value but still 7-C.

It is nice that we got a tier 7 human but the chart used for wind speed is outdated. And I am pretty sure we use instability values for storms. Assuming it is comparable to 1990 Plainfield Tornado, that would be 8000 joules per kilogram. Somewhat lower than the current value but still 7-C.
That is for CAPE. I'm only calcing Alio moving the wind around, not him actually forming a storm cloud.

Back