• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Bruh this chapter took an entire 180 with what I expected. I was not expecting Injustice 2 esc super moves with the satelite beam and giga chad super buff Braginte
It's a cool chapter I liked it

kug.jpg

So here are all the things that I noticed about this chapter:

Not much really, only that humans there have some good tech that allows them to fly and call hot laser beams from satellites in space. Flight, Energy Projection and Heat Manipulation
They also have a lock-on feature which idk what this count as but its there.
Btw, the absolute lowball of the laser speed assuming it is in the Karman line (100 km) and took 5 seconds to reach Earth is about Mach 67.785948244

Back