• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

So here are all the things that I noticed about this chapter:

Not much really, only that humans there have some good tech that allows them to fly and call hot laser beams from satellites in space. Flight, Energy Projection and Heat Manipulation
They also have a lock-on feature which idk what this count as but its there.
Btw, the absolute lowball of the laser speed assuming it is in the Karman line (100 km) and took 5 seconds to reach Earth is about Mach 67.785948244
Neat! By the way I'm 100% sure those orbital lasers are SoL actually, hope someone reacts or deflects one of them, that'd be neat...

I'll see about adding the new magic abilities on my blog about the hax later

Do you think the protagonists will get stronger in any way or will they always remain low level? And that they really manage to defeat natural enemies only with strategy.

I always find interesting a verse that the top and god tier have no protagonist.
-
-
-
When do you plan to start a Verse page?

It's just that it's kind of complicated for me to find some calculations that were made and blogs compiling things.

I am not sure about others but at the very least, I am pretty sure Hallow will get a huge boost. He is not exactly a strategic type and there are many others who can do missions like Alio.

Do you think the protagonists will get stronger in any way or will they always remain low level? And that they really manage to defeat natural enemies only with strategy.

I always find interesting a verse that the top and god tier have no protagonist.
-
-
-
When do you plan to start a Verse page?

It's just that it's kind of complicated for me to find some calculations that were made and blogs compiling things.
Only one that I see being the powerhouse for humanity is Hallow really but I think that other human characters will do their thing, like Pakka for example...

The thing with Hallow is that right now his most recurring and really worrisome character trait is that he wants to die to feel "useful" I feel like it's going to be something important for his arc.

Here are all the calcs so far, but I have to update it again.

I reckon we can create the verse with Hallow, Zaybi, Jachi and Kiva soon. And I guess a single profile for all the giants since the only notable one is Gimbak.
I am not sure about others but at the very least, I am pretty sure Hallow will get a huge boost. He is not exactly a strategic type and there are many others who can do missions like Alio.
Aside from power levels I'm interested to see who will be Hallow's emotional anchor here because Zaybi seems to be too busy with basically being the leader of the Magic Forces World, Kayla doesn't seem to care about him and Alio has 1328903890123098109 death flags...

I wonder if we should make like "group" profiles for each Natural Enemy as the story goes on, of course we will make specific profiles for named characters and what not but for example the giants have showcased to be divided in three types, small ones (the one Hallow faced and got killed by Demon Footsoldiers), regular ones and great ones (tower above the rest and are 20 meters tall)

Like I don't think it's worth to make a profile for each type of giant when we can just make a single profile for all of them. That said of course that Gimbak would get his own profile since he is the Giants Chief.

I wonder if we should make like "group" profiles for each Natural Enemy as the story goes on, of course we will make specific profiles for named characters and what not but for example the giants have showcased to be divided in three types, small ones (the one Hallow faced and got killed by Demon Footsoldiers), regular ones and great ones (tower above the rest and are 20 meters tall)

Like I don't think it's worth to make a profile for each type of giant when we can just make a single profile for all of them. That said of course that Gimbak would get his own profile since he is the Giants Chief.
seems like a fair idea

Back from a vacation. Damn new chapter is sick. The giant's are very basic imo, but the Neo Humans REALLY have me interested and I pray we get a lot more from them. They're already good enough for their own arc just from this little glimpse, imo. The completely soulless eyes is an amazing touch. What's the schedule for this manga again? I'm really gonna be waiting for the next chapter. I'm hoping the Neo Humans mid-diff the giants. Like, an overwhelming victory, but not so much that it could be called a stomp.

Back from a vacation. Damn new chapter is sick. The giant's are very basic imo, but the Neo Humans REALLY have me interested and I pray we get a lot more from them. They're already good enough for their own arc just from this little glimpse, imo. The completely soulless eyes is an amazing touch. What's the schedule for this manga again? I'm really gonna be waiting for the next chapter. I'm hoping the Neo Humans mid-diff the giants. Like, an overwhelming victory, but not so much that it could be called a stomp.
Monthly, every 24th/25th

Anyway I think this is every instance of Hallow insisting on sacrificing himself or feeling bad about not being "useful"

Kinda sad really because as of now every chapter where he appears has an instance of this

Last edited:
After I checked out the Pressure Point page i found this:

Acupuncture​

In traditional Chinese medicine, needles are used to affect specific points of the body. In fiction, knives, daggers, swords, etcetera, are also viable.
So yeah, PP can be achieved with equipment. So Hallow having the skill to hit weak spots with his sword should apply as Pressure Points

After I checked out the Pressure Point page i found this:

So yeah, PP can be achieved with equipment. So Hallow having the skill to hit weak spots with his sword should apply as Pressure Points
Could work I guess, I honestly saw it more as just Hallow being so skilled that he can keep targeting vital organs without missing a beat even if he is slashing several times at once.

True
Btw I made a calc for the normal giants in chapter 8 pulverizing the floor and got 9-A, but at a lower than what we currently have them at the moment

True
Btw I made a calc for the normal giants in chapter 8 pulverizing the floor and got 9-A, but at a lower than what we currently have them at the moment
Ah, well the craters in chapter 8 are on soil so the result will be lower yeah... Let's wait for chapter 9

Although there’s might be a way to get some decent LS from the crater feat if you can get force by someone slamming a object on the ground and crattering it

Just a few things that I noticed in the sandbox that should be changed or worded better:

Hallow
His AP section says "Should be comparable to his durability", which at first glance yea makes sense, however having this as the only justification for him to be 9-A is odd as we don't have concrete proof for his AP to scale to his durability like this... Instead, I believe we can go with the "immeasurable strength for a human" statement and scale him to Alio who actually harmed Hallow and has more concrete proof of being 9-A in AP.

Hallow's speed should be full-on Superhuman for being able to dodge Alio's punch if he wasn't tired and weakened
Basically:
Weakened Hallow < (gets blitzed) Alio = Healthy normal Hallow

Jachi
He should be Hypersonic scaling to Kiva, thats all

Kiva
Base Kiva should scale to 8-C for being able to cut his own face with his claws

Also can we maybe get Alio's SoC to At most 8-A? The Sword was stated by Jachi being able to harm a Demon Lord, which was proven in his fight against Hallow where he got scratched by an attack by the sword

Hallow
His AP section says "Should be comparable to his durability", which at first glance yea makes sense, however having this as the only justification for him to be 9-A is odd as we don't have concrete proof for his AP to scale to his durability like this... Instead, I believe we can go with the "immeasurable strength for a human" statement and scale him to Alio who actually harmed Hallow and has more concrete proof of being 9-A in AP.
I mean Hallow directly blocked the Giant's punch matching it with his arm but yeah I guess scaling him to Alio who can actually harm him while the giant couldn't works
Hallow
Hallow's speed should be full-on Superhuman for being able to dodge Alio's punch if he wasn't tired and weakened
Basically:
Weakened Hallow < (gets blitzed) Alio = Healthy normal Hallow
I was thinking of scaling Hallow to Kiva since he turned around and threw the sword as Kiva was rushing at him but that works too, though I think you could get a slightly higher result with your calc if you add the distance Alio covered after punching him
Jachi
He should be Hypersonic scaling to Kiva, thats all

Kiva
Base Kiva should scale to 8-C for being able to cut his own face with his claws
True
Also can we maybe get Alio's SoC to At most 8-A? The Sword was stated by Jachi being able to harm a Demon Lord, which was proven in his fight against Hallow where he got scratched by an attack by the sword
I'm actually reconsidering SoC scaling a bit because I think the swords damaging Demon lords is more of a hax thing with whatever holy magic they are infused with rather than actual AP, like an 8-A character wouldn't get harmed by it unless they were a Demon but not really sure yet

I forgot to say before but based on ch1, Hallow's skill is kinda insane
34767df3-7cda-4348-adf2-af2a5d949b02.png

it's at least gifted to be able to get completely blitzed but still perfectly aim at the right spot like dozens of times

I forgot to say before but based on ch1, Hallow's skill is kinda insane
34767df3-7cda-4348-adf2-af2a5d949b02.png

it's at least gifted to be able to get completely blitzed but still perfectly aim at the right spot like dozens of times
Yeah, Hallow is still able to aim for vital spots as he releases consecutive slashes without missing a beat, that's pretty neat.

Also this move Hallow does in particular is really ******* cool ngl
36-b54ceae95aa8f4e26181056cb103fa90972c2d444dd7875ebdb42a0df1873b3f.jpg

I mean Hallow directly blocked the Giant's punch matching it with his arm but yeah I guess scaling him to Alio who can actually harm him while the giant couldn't works
I was thinking about that as well. But I thought it would fit more into the durability portion, so i didnt mention it. Maybe we can use both justifications
I was thinking of scaling Hallow to Kiva since he turned around and threw the sword as Kiva was rushing at him but that works too, though I think you could get a slightly higher result with your calc if you add the distance Alio covered after punching him
Im not so sure about this, Kiva reflecting a bullet was a short burst/combat speed, whereas Kiva was flying towards Hallow so travel speed.
Also, I'll see if I can add the other part of the calc
I'm actually reconsidering SoC scaling a bit because I think the swords damaging Demon lords is more of a hax thing with whatever holy magic they are infused with rather than actual AP, like an 8-A character wouldn't get harmed by it unless they were a Demon but not really sure yet
Makes sense

Im not so sure about this, Kiva reflecting a bullet was a short burst/combat speed, whereas Kiva was flying towards Hallow so travel speed.
Also, I'll see if I can add the other part of the calc
Fair, though Kiva's speed is right now just "Hypersonic" flat so should I make it "Hypersonic combat and reaction speed" ?

Back