• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

untitled.gif

By: Chariot from the Versus Discord server

Stryker861 calculated the ice feat for me, really kind of him.

Here are all of the notable feats/calcs that we have so far:

Attack Potency:
Giant makes a crater: 0.039 Tons (9-A)
Electric Magic: Thunderbolt: 0.3824091778203 Tons (8-C)
Supreme Class Ice Magic: Blizzard: 0.73 Tons (8-C)
Earthquake Magic: Earth Tremor: 0.256 Tons/0.7956 Tons (8-C)
Happy Missiles: Calc 1 and Calc 2: 0.1848 Tons individually, 0.73937 Tons total (9-A+ to 8-C); 749.633 Tons individually, 2.9985 Kilotons total (8-A to Low 7-C)
Kiva causes a shockwave: 334.572 Tons (8-A)
AI's laser splits a hill: 139.28455234 Megatons (7-A)

Speed:

Alio throws a punch: 24.6649 m/s (Superhuman)
Kiva flicks away a bullet: Calc 1 and Calc 2: Mach 6.23/Mach 11.14 (Hypersonic/Hypersonic+)
Electric Magic: Thunderbolt: Mach 1282.798834 (Massively Hypersonic+)

AP wise it seems the verse right now is comfortably on the 9-A/8-C range with only the high tiers scaling to 8-A and well, a random 7-A attack no one scales to sadly.

How do you guys rank the natural enemies in terms of strength? Are they equals or is there a strength gap between some of them? For instance, I honestly can't see enemies like giants being anything other than fodders but it seems many think they will be rather strong. I want to get the opinions of others.

How do you guys rank the natural enemies in terms of strength? Are they equals or is there a strength gap between some of them? For instance, I honestly can't see enemies like giants being anything other than fodders but it seems many think they will be rather strong. I want to get the opinions of others.
Weakest: Human Raiders unless they have some really OP Post War tech like Fallout and even then they would get outclassed by the AI and Aliens...

Strongest: Big Tree

Its roots dwarf mountains and its obviously meant to be one of the greatest threats.

After it the Demons and AI bc they got the most screentime so far.

The giants are unimpressive ngl, a "baby giant" couldn't crush a one-armed weakened Hallow and got defeated by Demon fodder, the big giants and Ginbak need to show some really good feats to sell me on their strength

Yeah, so far Giants are just big and strong with no versatility ot intelligence, compared to demons and AI. Maybe they can get stronger if infected by the zombie virus, but they lack diplomacy or intellect to team up with other natural enemies.

I feel like God and the Curse could be one of the strongest, sibce they are quite abstract beings that can just affect anyone/anything

Yeah, but I think it's the curse. God has no feats, and the curse took out the stars.
The stars? huh? The Human from the Cursed World said the curse ravaged the world (which basically means nothing other than it infected it), idk what translation are you reading

I re-read and stand corrected, though his language is cryptic as hell so I dunno

cursed.png

Last edited:
This is Boros' "Hoshi" ordeal all over again because depending on translation, World Tree is star-level as well. We need to wait more before judging their level.

World Tree is very clearly based on Yggdrasil though. It being star level would make sense

This is Boros' "Hoshi" ordeal all over again because depending on translation, World Tree is star-level as well. We need to wait more before judging their level.

World Tree is very clearly based on Yggdrasil though. It being star level would make sense
I spoke with one of the guys that is part of the Versus TL team and he said this:
Screenshot_20230717-0230382.png

Yeah the World Tree is at the very least Planet Level over time

I mean it's roots alone already dwarf the Godzilla we saw...

Speaking of vague and hyperbole statements, do you remember "Demons can destroy the world" from a while ago? The latest chapter somewhat backs it up considering terrain changes across the world is nothing more than weather change for Demon Kings. That alone is hard to scale but they also say this whole thing might very well not be happening from Great Demon King's perspective. It might be a stretch considering the exact wording used in the chapter but this would imply he is way above High 6-A at the very least.

Speaking of vague and hyperbole statements, do you remember "Demons can destroy the world" from a while ago? The latest chapter somewhat backs it up considering terrain changes across the world is nothing more than weather change for Demon Kings. That alone is hard to scale but they also say this whole thing might very well not be happening from Great Demon King's perspective. It might be a stretch considering the exact wording used in the chapter but this would imply he is way above High 6-A at the very least.
If it is meant to be, we will see.

Nah, that's just Jachi being badass with his delivery and Zaybi (literally) wanking the Demon's threat to brag to Kayla

"Hey, quick announcement to say we have re-translated chapter 2 to put on mangodex. If you initially read this chapter when it first came out on the Po2 website, it might be worth re-reading it since that release had many errors including incorrect translations and missing pages. We made a comparison page at the end to highlight the differences :)"

Sin_titulo.jpg
2314.jpg

I recommend re-reading chapter 2 if you can guys.

Remember if you want to read the series from the start the chapters are being uploaded here:

Change the "o" in mango for an "a"

"Hey, quick announcement to say we have re-translated chapter 2 to put on mangodex. If you initially read this chapter when it first came out on the Po2 website, it might be worth re-reading it since that release had many errors including incorrect translations and missing pages. We made a comparison page at the end to highlight the differences :)"

Sin_titulo.jpg
2314.jpg

I recommend re-reading chapter 2 if you can guys.

Remember if you want to read the series from the start the chapters are being uploaded here:

Change the "o" in mango for an "a"

Has anything very relevant changed?

Art is amazing as always, Azuma is a blessing...

the deaths were gruesome as hell
He is compensating for the lack of death in his other works... I guess it really sells the point that humanity is giga ****** when facing Natural Enemies on their own

Damn, this was one hell of a chapter. They did a good job in making the enemies of humanity seem scary af.

Seems like the Giants also possess mana/some kind of mystic aura that frightened Rem, but they will likely only have the magic resist that comes from having it as they lack intellect to weaponize it.

The giants ******* killed almost everyone, damn the big buff caveman was one of my favorites design wise.

Neohumans have nice designs makes them look futuristic and dystopic. We will see what they can do next chapter.

Damn, this was one hell of a chapter. They did a good job in making the enemies of humanity seem scary af.

Seems like the Giants also possess mana/some kind of mystic aura that frightened Rem, but they will likely only have the magic resist that comes from having it as they lack intellect to weaponize it.

The giants ******* killed almost everyone, damn the big buff caveman was one of my favorites design wise.

Neohumans have nice designs makes them look futuristic and dystopic. We will see what they can do next chapter.
Neo Human society seems to be hyper sexualized and focused on beauty and they have likely removed their emotions as part of their "evolution" which is why they don't react at all to the Giants

And as I said before they are definitely espers

It seems the Giants have magic as you said but I dont think any of them will use it in the near future unless they have shamans or something

They are also pretty much immune to heat? They just shrug off a ******* orbital laser lmao

Back