• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the official blog, world could also mean planet. If you know the chapter where the scan was taken from you can please drop.
Just to clarify, did he know about the silver sea when the statement was made
Yes, etymologically "world" can indeed mean a planet, a socialite and the whole universe. It depends on the context, if you think the terminology for the "world" there refers to a single planet then the author shouldn't need to use a complicated method that indicates it is a parallel universe, even though each plane is said to have different laws and dimensions. If it were to refer only to a single planet, the dimensionality difference would not be necessary. In fact? it's included here, so it doesn't make much sense if you put it that way.

Lmao you haven't proved anything,you just seem to think whenever world is mentioned = universe which is cap,and nothing on that scan prove the worlds are universes in context.
It's not even being discussed that much, plus have you proven anything worthwhile in this thread? you've just been saying random things from the beginning without even reading the thread.

I already addressed this point
Alright then. First address what makes a universe what is in Maou Gakuin. Then address what characters who didn't have this knowledge meant when they said world Pre-Silver Sea. After that, address how just because we learned it can refer to something as well, that doesn't mean that it can't refer to what it originally was at the start of the series.

Alright then. First address what makes a universe what is in Maou Gakuin. Then address what characters who didn't have this knowledge meant when they said world Pre-Silver Sea. After that, address how just because we learned it can refer to something as well, that doesn't mean that it can't refer to what it originally was at the start of the series.
Well, @RamadhanDayYet already debunked your points for me in a former comment, who you seemingly ignored.

Yes, etymologically "world" can indeed mean a planet, a socialite and the whole universe. It depends on the context, if you think the terminology for the "world" there refers to a single planet then the author shouldn't need to use a complicated method that indicates it is a parallel universe, even though each plane is said to have different laws and dimensions. If it were to refer only to a single planet, the dimensionality difference would not be necessary. In fact? it's included here, so it doesn't make much sense if you put it that way.
It doesn't refer to just the planet, but it does a lot of the time. It depends on context.

He he doesn't know, then I don't think that can be used as a 2-B feat. It is just a statement which which would mean planets
What? That's irrelevant just as I said, maybe Anos didn't know that in the first place but the things that Anos reffer literally different to Militia's world alone. Also, Anos has 2B feats by himself and by scaling so the way that you're saying Anos useless without Venuzdonoa is nonsense. And prove it, prove it if the world in there is a single planet.

E.g If I say i will destroy this world = universe/planet or darkseid in movie stated he
Turned 100000 worlds to dust based on context = 100000 planets

Then I say I destroyed many parallel worlds = parallel universes or e.g BB stated to create parallel worlds E.g we all knew it was universe in context.

Then I say I created parallel earths = parallel universes as earth is only 1 in a universe

The context refers to universes.

Some verses world = multiverse based on context.

First no one has made a good counter on the agurment that I made on why Venuzdonoa can still fuction properly even a deep layer world.
Venuzdonoa is a deep magic, which is why it can function properly in deep layers. I have already provided a scan for this.

E.g If I say i will destroy this world = universe/planet or darkseid in movie stated he

Then I say I destroyed many parallel worlds = parallel universes or e.g BB stated to create parallel worlds E.g we all knew it was universe in context.

Then I say I created parallel earths = parallel universes as earth is only 1 in a universe

?

That's out of the place, the analogy that you brought here is just irrelevant. Already it been proved by many people that the world in there means universe, you're just ignoring them. And I also prove the context where generally the things that we're speaking in here, reffer to the world etymology that is the universe.

What? That's irrelevant just as I said, maybe Anos didn't know that in the first place but the things that Anos reffer literally different to Militia's world alone. Also, Anos has 2B feats by himself and by scaling so the way that you're saying Anos useless without Venuzdonoa is nonsense. And prove it, prove it if the world in there is a single planet.
It's a fact that Anos was just referring to the Militia World. Just because Anos has 2B feats doesn't mean that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea.

When this statement was made did he know about the silver sea

Anos has feat 2-B containing his power, the same power that venuzdunoa exercises while anos is contained.

Yeah, and Anos wasn't referring to the rest of the Silver Sea. So what's your point? Anos isn't all-knowing, just because he made a statement doesn't mean it's always true.
Yes Anos is not Omniscient or whatever, yes Anos didn't know that there are other worlds out there.

But, when Anos found out about other worlds, does Anos expression goes like "oh noo, my sword can't slash them!", no right? He's still the same Anos with his sword that works just fine on the deeper world.

Except, if there's an Anti-Feats where Anos is struggling to destroy something on the deeper world or just can't destroy it because it's a deeper world.

When the statement of anos destroying world was made had he known about the silver sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back