• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay in short I will explain the context that we're speaking generally in here, that 'world' is reffer to Universe:
• Every realms has it own space and time, the size also near-infinite. Is it make sense if a single planet has a near-infinite space? No? Right, so it's clear.
• Every realms works parallelialy to each other, and the structure of silver sea make the context of this world into a various one that uncountable where everyone of them has a comparable size (near-infinite and some infinite range).
• To transverse to another realm you can't go that in ease because the world in there is a distorted space where it has a never-ending (near-infinite scale).

So what? The scans already been proved many times by the other supporters, and being provide in their cosmology blog.
I know this thank you.

I was referring to this scans of anos stating to be able to unleash the power of a thousand worlds. No thing based on its context said universes that's my point.

Cause I feel people just look how OP a verse is and conclude when ever world is used = universe. When we know words like world/globe have different meaning in context.

I know this thank you.

I was referring to this scans of anos stating to be able to unleash the power of a thousand worlds. No thing based on its context said universes that's my point.

Cause I feel people just look how OP a verse is and conclude when ever world is used = universe. When we know words like world/globe have different meaning in context.
That devil garden is able to tanking anos world destroyer attack, the previous post also said like that, wdym

Do you can read anyway

I know this thank you.

Yeah your welcome, makes sense then ok.

1) It would be more accurate to interpret the statement like this. Venuzdonoa can destroy part of creation, not all of creation. This is because Anos only knew about his single world when making that statement. Since his single world is only part of creation, there you go.

2) Anos isn't omniscient. Just because he says something that doesn't mean it's true.
So you couldn't disprove it? Then this thread can be closed.

You honestly can't seem to understand that if someone says they can destroy all of creation, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite creation might be, then what they thought all of creation was is irrelevant, since they literally said they can destroy it regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite it is.

It's not a separate universe/space-time whatever your talking about. It's part of the universe.
Do you forget bout beno yeven thing

And did you ignore my point for why the world is almost always treated as universe in the my first post on this thread

Also if it's refering to planet, then earth or any similar word is used to it as author usually use it for

So you couldn't disprove it? Then this thread can be closed.

You honestly can't seem to understand that if someone says they can destroy all of creation, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite creation might be, then what they thought all of creation was is irrelevant, since they literally said they can destroy it regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite it is.
You don't seem to understand that a character can be wrong. I guess it's fact that Gojo is stronger than full-power Sukuna becausr he said so.

Sashe herself? Yes, but not exactly a boost per se, she just became stronger enough to match deeper inhabitants

But venuzdonoa? It wasnt neither deepened nor boosted as far as Ive seen it
So if Venuzdonoa is giving to a deeper world inhabitant, he wouldn't be able to use it to destroy stuff in their world

You do know that the majority of the characters Pre-Silver Sea didn't know what the infinite black skies or the Blue Dome of the Gods were, right? So you're saying that all of them just "interpreted it differently"? Really?
Yeah and? Seems like you don't get to thing that I focused in here.
I'll ask once more, what (do you think) they were referring to? It isn't a hard question.
You mean the 'world'? I will repeat in more detail, what I mean by depending on the interpretation by the Author is related to how the development of the story works. Indeed, many characters before the Silver Sea arc rarely know of a world order other than Militia's, but that doesn't mean the context is limited to that. Then after that we explored it again, right, if the "world" there turns out to be just a "distortion bubble" that hovers in the Silver Sea? so your question of wanting to falsify will only show your inadequacy.

You don't seem to understand that a character can be wrong. I guess it's fact that Gojo is stronger than full-power Sukuna becausr he said so.
So again you can't disprove it?

You're using "logic" that says Anos can also be wrong, but that's honestly irrelevant, since there aren't any anti-feats to show that Anos was wrong.

Yeah and? Seems like you don't get to thing that I focused in here.

You mean the 'world'? I will repeat in more detail, what I mean by depending on the interpretation by the Author is related to how the development of the story works. Indeed, many characters before the Silver Sea arc rarely know of a world order other than Militia's, but that doesn't mean the context is limited to that. Then after that we explored it again, right, if the "world" there turns out to be just a "distortion bubble" that hovers in the Silver Sea? so your question of wanting to falsify will only show your inadequacy.
So you can't answer my question then. Got it.

So if Venuzdonoa is giving to a deeper world inhabitant, he wouldn't be able to use it to destroy stuff in their world
So this the point that you said Venuzdonoa isn't usable or something like that in a deeper layer and Anos destruction feats in there shouldn't be scaled entirely? That's a headcanon duh, since Oblivion has explain and mention it many times the thing that you are said just circling around.

Actually this thread can be shortened by you provide us why Venuzdonoa shouldn't be able to destroy the entire silver sea while there's no anti feats to it

So again you can't disprove it?

You're using "logic" that says Anos can also be wrong, but that's honestly irrelevant, since there aren't any anti-feats to show that Anos was wrong.
Just as I "can't disprove it" which I am, but your completely ignoring logic, you can't and haven't proven it. You've both twisted the original meaning of the statement to your liking while not provide evidence that it can.

Most people have disagreed to the downgrade.
Arguments for the downgrade has been disproved.
AncientKing can't accept the fact that his head canon isn't accepted, and thus this CRT has been going in circles.

I think it appropriate to close this thread.

AncientKing can't accept the fact that his head canon isn't accepted, and thus this CRT has been going in circles.

Indeed

Someone contact a staff member for this please.

Last edited:

😂 I can't believe you're really trying to talk about headcanon right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back