• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because a statement wasn't proved false doesn't mean it's true. Anos only thought that he could destroy the entire Militia World. Not the Silver Sea. It hasn't been proven that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, so stop treating it as fact. Venuzdonoa not being shown to be any weaker in the Silver Sea isn't considered proof or evidence that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea. That's a huge assumption you're making.
Your logic is amazing. Not debating you anymore. This has gone on for 5 pages and you have yet to provide any real proof for any of your statements.

Most people have disagreed to the downgrade.
Arguments for the downgrade has been disproved.
AncientKing can't accept the fact that his head canon isn't accepted, and thus this CRT has been going in circles.

I think it appropriate to close this thread.

Because Anos said he can destroy everything in creation no matter how eternal or infinite, even though he had no knowledge of the Silver Sea, he must be able to destroy the entire Silver Sea with Venuzdonoa. It's not as if it's been proven otherwise so I must be right.

This is literally the textbook definition of a NLF. What, is Saitama supposed to be Tier 0 now because his power is 'boundless'?

Anos resisted a conceptual attack from Venuzdonoa since his eyes are basically a personal Venuzdonoa. It's been shown that two Venuzdonoa's cancel each other out.
This isn't an anti-feat.

All of creation would include the Silver Sea, since he literally stated no matter how strong, eternal or infinite creation is, he can destroy it.
What are you not getting about the statement coming directly from Anos and not the author himself? Please, explain how you don't understand this. All you need to know is that Anos didn't have knowledge of the Silver Sea. Therefore, the "no matter how eternal or infinite" can't be treated as objective fact. Do you not understand the leaps in logic you're making?

If only I could get Anos to add Cloth manipulation, there would be a 100% to 110% chance of one shot the Rimuru and this topic would never have been opened.

Ok at this point we are just going in circles, Let's come to a conclusion
1. If anos has an actual 2-B feat, then it should be added to his profile to justify his tier.
2. The main problem is Venuzdonoa because I personally don't see why it is scaled to the entire Silversea with the main point being creation is equal to creation. Let's conclude on Venuzdonoa tier.

They're saying all of creation =/= all of creation.
You can't be serious. I simply can't believe that you're being serious right now. I guess you don't understand that context matters when a statement is being made. There's also the fact that just because a character makes a statement it doesn't mean it's correct. Or that it can't be considered wrong later. Or that making leaps in logic without evidence backed by a statement without solid proof is a NLF.

You can't be serious. I simply can't believe that you're being serious right now. I guess you don't understand that context matters when a statement is being made. There's also the fact that just because a character makes a statement it doesn't mean it's correct. Or that it can't be considered wrong later. Or that making leaps in logic without evidence backed by a statement without solid proof is a NLF.
Perhaps the statement was made by the author originally and he, as the author cannot be wrong. Okay. Venuzdonoa is a logic defying sword. You are saying about Anos destroying the silver sea. Perhaps if he destroys it without exploring it then, where will be the fun or enjoyment for us as the WN readers?? Just wait; it is not that the LN is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back