• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Anos literally said with a serious tone that this Venuzdonoa can destroy everything, so why it's not? Also there's no anti feats where you are also acknowledged this. You're circling around bro, can't you just accept it?
And he didn't know of the existence of the Silver Sea. He only knew about his world. He was being serious. And the statement was true in regards to what he was referring to and had knowledge of. It isn't proven to be true when you try to take it out of it's original context.

For what I answering this again? That's kinda irrelevant you know, you want to make me fallacy? Better brought a better argument than make a false equivalence like that.
Answer the question. It isn't irrelevant. You keep saying that world has never referred to planet. Then what were those characters referring to when they said world? It was the planet. Which means that world can also be used for planet.

Most people have disagreed to the downgrade.
Arguments for the downgrade has been disproved.
AncientKing can't accept the fact that his head canon isn't accepted, and thus this CRT has been going in circles.

I think it appropriate to close this thread.

Last edited:
Most people have disagreed to the downgrade.
Arguments for the downgrade has been disproved.
AncientKing can't accept the fact that his head canon isn't accepted, and thus this CRT has been going in circles.

I think it appropriate to close this thread.
No problem tho.

It would tho? Venuzdonoa naturally has the ability of affecting deeper stuff since it did so in the series. My point is that venuzdonoa doesn't need boosts to affect deeper layers.
My point is that both times we have has seen Venuzdonoa perform on the deep layer is either with Anos who doesn't follow the order of such world or with Sasha who is as powerful as a deep layer inhabitant

Answer the question. It isn't irrelevant. You keep saying that world has never referred to planet. Then what were those characters referring to when they said world? It was the planet. Which means that world can also be used for planet.
Am I saying that the "world" can't be mean to planet? No right? On above I also said it depends on context, so what's your point?

My point is that both times we have has seen Venuzdonoa perform on the deep layer is either with Anos who doesn't follow the order of such world or with Sasha who is as powerful as a deep layer inhabitant
Users of venuzdonoa doesn't scale to venuzdonoa's power, this is shown when Kostoria was able to erase sasha with her own venuzdonoa, despite the latter also having her own.

This would be a completely valid argument against Venuzdonoa's tiering if the description didn't also say "regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite it is".
And this statement was based on Anos knowledge on reality at that time. Plus it couldn't even destroy anos.

This would be a completely valid argument against Venuzdonoa's tiering if the description didn't also say "regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite it is".
Anos himself said it. What are you not understanding about this? It's not as if the author directly said this, the statement was made through Anos, a character who had limited knowledge at the time and is capable of being wrong. It's not even the first time in the series he was wrong about something.

Anos himself said it. What are you not understanding about this? It's not as if the author directly said this, the statement was made through Anos, a character who had limited knowledge at the time and is capable of being wrong. It's not even the first time in the series he was wrong about something.
Wth is your logic? Is all statements that are not directly made by the author, even when they have no anti-feats, just wrong now?

First, words like "Sekai" which means the world means not only Planet but can refer to something more, namely Universe or the Multiverse, this analogy is very often used by Japanese and even western fictions who call it "Earth" like Marvel and DC.Ancientking95 why not debunk DC / Marvel fiction that uses the words "EARTH" instead of "SEKAI"?

First, words like "Sekai" which means the world means not only Planet but can refer to something more, namely Universe or the Multiverse, this analogy is very often used by Japanese and even western fictions who call it "Earth" like Marvel and DC.Ancientking95 why not debunk DC / Marvel fiction that uses the words "EARTH" instead of "SEKAI"?
Ok, what are you even talking about? I already know that Sekai doesn't just mean planet.

What does this have to do here?

Cuz Anos is far superior to venuzdunoa
I thought its stated no matter what it can destroy all things in creation,either infinite or eternal Venuzdonoa will destroy them.

It couldn't destroy anos who never stated Venuzdonoa can destroy everything minus him.

Plus its headcanon you think Anos also implies silver sea just cause it's in creation,not like anos even knew about its existence.

Why are you assuming he's wrong when so far it hasn't been proved that this statement was false?
Just because a statement wasn't proved false doesn't mean it's true. Anos only thought that he could destroy the entire Militia World. Not the Silver Sea. It hasn't been proven that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, so stop treating it as fact. Venuzdonoa not being shown to be any weaker in the Silver Sea isn't considered proof or evidence that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea. That's a huge assumption you're making.

I thought its stated no matter what it can destroy all things in creation,either infinite or eternal Venuzdonoa will destroy them.

It couldn't destroy anos who never stated Venuzdonoa can destroy everything minus him.

Plus its headcanon you think Anos also implies silver sea just cause it's in creation,not like anos even knew about its existence.
Anos resisted a conceptual attack from Venuzdonoa since his eyes are basically a personal Venuzdonoa. It's been shown that two Venuzdonoa's cancel each other out.
This isn't an anti-feat.

All of creation would include the Silver Sea, since he literally stated no matter how strong, eternal or infinite creation is, he can destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back