• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree for the downgrade, it sounds like misinterpretation in here. It doesn't make sense if you think the term 'world' there only refers to planets, because literally it counts as the universe and if you consider it only as a planet then the structure in the Silver Sea will have many inconsistencies, in fact every bubble that represents the world is a a constructor that has its own time and space. I mean if it only refers to individual planets, then why should there be a difference in dimensionality? it clearly points to the universe.

Besides that it doesn't make sense if you make this downgrade just because Anos declared Venuzdonoa before the Silver Sea arc, there is no anti-feats for that and the power of Venuzdonoa is still stable, Venuzdunoa is also a tool created by Anos to control his power which means it's obvious. Anos is much stronger than Venuzdonoa. And by scaling, Anos is much stronger than anyone else in there and the Top-God tier characters have 2B feats, Anos also reaches and destroys the Abbsyal World order which in fact is the highest world abyss compared to the other 98 levels, where each of which has a countless worlds, so no. It doesn't makes sense that Anos is downgraded just for that reason.

The way that everyone saying Venuz is hyperbole, is laughable and sounds kinda ********. I mean Venuz has been proved many time, it defy anything and ignore the law physics where even the causalities and the law of the world itself couldn't take it.

So I disagree.
Back up for a second, where are you getting this further than 98 levels from? He hasn't made it to the Abyssal World, he destroyed the Abyss of the Eavezeino World, huge difference. Anos is only confirmed 21+ layers deep.

I never said that world only referred to planet either.

I disagree for the downgrade, it sounds like misinterpretation in here. It doesn't make sense if you think the term 'world' there only refers to planets, because literally it counts as the universe and if you consider it only as a planet then the structure in the Silver Sea will have many inconsistencies, in fact every bubble that represents the world is a a constructor that has its own time and space. I mean if it only refers to individual planets, then why should there be a difference in dimensionality? it clearly points to the universe.

Besides that it doesn't make sense if you make this downgrade just because Anos declared Venuzdonoa before the Silver Sea arc, there is no anti-feats for that and the power of Venuzdonoa is still stable, Venuzdunoa is also a tool created by Anos to control his power which means it's obvious. Anos is much stronger than Venuzdonoa. And by scaling, Anos is much stronger than anyone else in there and the Top-God tier characters have 2B feats, Anos also reaches and destroys the Abbsyal World order which in fact is the highest world abyss compared to the other 98 levels, where each of which has a countless worlds, so no. It doesn't makes sense that Anos is downgraded just for that reason.

The way that everyone saying Venuz is hyperbole, is laughable and sounds kinda ********. I mean Venuz has been proved many time, it defy anything and ignore the law physics where even the causalities and the law of the world itself couldn't take it.

So I disagree.
Yeah it's seems they (downgrader) already missed the point why Venuzdonoa exist and use the false equalivence to another verse as example for it

Jesus christ calm down

Anyway I agree with this, the 7 Nirvana steps was unquantifiable, shaking the world might be hyperbole. His worlds destruction was actually just planets.

5-A, likely higher is what I'm rooting now.
thats the only 5-A feat, its outlier, he would fit better on 9-B

Wth is this..?

If I say I can destroy everything no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, and so far I was able to destroy everything, then ofc I can still destroy everything.
No, you can't. Unless you're an omniscient being, then regardless of whatever statement you made that doesn't mean that it will remain true. Just because you haven't had issues so far doesn't mean you won't in the future. I'm surprised you used this as an argument.

Jesus christ calm down

Anyway I agree with this, the 7 Nirvana steps was unquantifiable, shaking the world might be hyperbole. His worlds destruction was actually just planets.

5-A, likely higher is what I'm rooting now.
Downgrade to tier 0 makes more sense to me

Back up for a second, where are you getting this further than 98 levels from? He hasn't made it to the Abyssal World, he destroyed the Abyss of the Eavezeino World, huge difference. Anos is only confirmed 21+ layers deep.
For this indeed I have make a mistake, but still that doesn't mean Anos downgrade can be applied in here.
I never said that world only referred to planet either.
Maybe not you, maybe someone else.

No, you can't. Unless you're an omniscient being, then regardless of whatever statement you made that doesn't mean that it will remain true. Just because you haven't had issues so far doesn't mean you won't in the future. I'm surprised you used this as an argument.
Say what? You're confusing irl with fiction rn... Destroying everything was a statement made to describe Venuzdonoa's power. Unless it's proved that it can't destroy everything, then it can still destroy everything.

The point of why it exists is utterly irrelevant. That has got to be some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard.
Says the one who can't provide anything

It's not a bad logic if there's no anti feats for it

It's how we interpreted for god sake

I still seek better argument for the downgrade

Anyways I must leave for another thread that give me headcache

The only thing that Venuzdonoa was not able to destroy was anos.

Say what? You're confusing irl with fiction rn... Destroying everything was a statement made to describe Venuzdonoa's power. Unless it's proved that it can't destroy everything, then it can still destroy everything.
Agree, I don't get the point that he focused in here. I mean if you think that's hyperbole then prove it, not by use a false equivalence. As far as I know, Venuz doesn't have anti feats even a single one. I think he become the one that burden of proof in here.

A statement made by a character with limited knowledge, not an objective narrator.

He destroyed graham, another thing is that he by his odd nature was able to come back after being erased from his non-existence.

Fun fact.... The author of this thread is alive, also watching the thread, but not commenting....

Agree, I don't get the point that he focused in here. I mean if you think that's hyperbole then prove it, not by use a false equivalence. As far as I know, Venuz doesn't have anti feats even a single one. I think he become the one that burden of proof in here.
It doesn't have anti-feats because nothing has contradicted the statement. The statement was that Venuzdonoa can destroy everything in creation (The Militia World). You guys are turning the statement into it can destroy everything in creation (The Silver Sea). These are two entirely different things. The burden of proof is on you guys.

It doesn't have anti-feats because nothing has contradicted the statement. The statement was that Venuzdonoa can destroy everything in creation (The Militia World). You guys are turning the statement into it can destroy everything in creation (The Silver Sea). These are two entirely different things. The burden of proof is on you guys.
You're tryna tell me all of creation =/= all of creation ? xD

But the statment of destroying everything in creation, can only be referred to "everything in creation", otherwise the Silver Sea would not be part of creation and venuzdonoa would be useless in the deepest layes since it is a weapon governed by a character "Anos" and an order from a shallow layer

having said that what anos said about venuzdonoa (including whether or not he knew about the existence of the silver sea), Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite they are, still includes everything since anos and venuzdunoa have not faced anything that they cannot destroy, the only thing that venuzdonoa has not been able to destroy is anos himself, and that is why it is specified that anos is far superior to venuzdonoa
Venuzdonoa is just an order which has been turned into a weapon in order to contain Anos' destruction source. It only serves to control his power.

Venuzdonoa is just an order which has been turned into a weapon in order to contain Anos' destruction source. It only serves to control his power.
But it follows its own order of destruction that has been disturbed for anosand that only destroys what anos wants to destroy.

It doesn't have anti-feats because nothing has contradicted the statement.
It proves my argument then, and the things that you said earlier has been proven wrong by your own words. It's not a hyperbole, because there's nothing to contradict it. You're contradicting yourself.
The statement was that Venuzdonoa can destroy everything in creation (The Militia World). You guys are turning the statement into it can destroy everything in creation (The Silver Sea). These are two entirely different things. The burden of proof is on you guys.
Hm? No? Okay, it doesn't have any anti feats so your statement is invalid I guess. Since Anos's statement is credibel, also Anos still the one that become the strongest in there so it's consistent. Your point?

UNO REVERSE BITCH (😂): The burden is on you to provide proof that world usually refers to universe. Because it doesn't. And none of the points that you've brought up this far prove that it does.
It has alreafy been proved worlds are universes with near enfing size and infinite size and are of low 2C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back