• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

That's out of the place, the analogy that you brought here is just irrelevant. Already it been proved by many people that the world in there means universe, you're just ignoring them. And I also prove the context where generally the things that we're speaking in here, reffer to the world etymology that is the universe.
No prove in showed world =universe in context in the scan he sent.

Just statement he can destroy thousands of worlds within a world.

You know that Venuzdonoa doesn't 'contain' Anos' power, right?
What I meant was that anos never uses his full power, and almost always keeps the same power when he uses venuzdonoa. venzudonoa only serves to control and prevent the power of anos from getting out of control.

Wait when did Anos have 2-B feat again i remember he 2-B because he scaling from the sword which is 2-B, he only have low 2-C feat

No prove in showed world =universe in context in the scan he sent.

Just statement he can destroy thousands of worlds within a world.
Okay in short I will explain the context that we're speaking generally in here, that 'world' is reffer to Universe:
• Every realms has it own space and time, the size also near-infinite. Is it make sense if a single planet has a near-infinite space? No? Right, so it's clear.
• Every realms works parallelialy to each other, and the structure of silver sea make the context of this world into a various one that uncountable where everyone of them has a comparable size (near-infinite and some infinite range).
• To transverse to another realm you can't go that in ease because the world in there is a distorted space where it has a never-ending (near-infinite scale).

So what? The scans already been proved many times by the other supporters, and being provide in their cosmology blog.

You guys are ignoring the fact that Anos has never destroyed an entire bubble, much less an entire layer, and you're trying to say that he can destroy the entire Silver Sea?

So is there proof that Anos' statement which said Venuzdonoa can destroy all of creation, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, and AncientKing already said that the Silver Sea is part of creation, is inconsistent? If no, then why is this still being discussed?

Okay in short I will explain the context that we're speaking generally in here, that 'world' is reffer to Universe:
• Every realms has it own space and time, the size also near-infinite. Is it make sense if a single planet has a near-infinite space? No? Right, so it's clear.
• Every realms works parallelialy to each other, and the structure of silver sea make the context of this world into a various one that uncountable where everyone of them has a comparable size (near-infinite and some infinite range).
• To transverse to another realm you can't go that in ease because the world in there is a distorted space where it has a never-ending (near-infinite scale).

So what? The scans already been proved many times by the other supporters, and being provide in their cosmology blog.
So when characters who didn't know that the infinite black sky existed used the term world, what were they talking about then?

So is there proof that Anos' statement which said Venuzdonoa can destroy all of creation, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, and AncientKing already said that the Silver Sea is part of creation, is inconsistent? If no, then why is this being discussed still?
You're even denser than Kirito.

The Silver Sea was not the "all of creation" that Anos was referring to, simple as that. Yes, it is part of creation, but it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what Anos was talking about. There's no proof that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea.

So when characters who didn't know that the infinite black sky existed used the term world, what were they talking about then?
Hm? You know that terms can also be mean as a figure of speech (a tittle to it), I mean sometime in fiction, the terms of an author to interpret what the character believes are different.

You're even denser than Kirito.

The Silver Sea was not the "all of creation" that Anos was referring to, simple as that. Yes, it is part of creation, but it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what Anos was talking about. There's no proof that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea.
Ah I see... So you're saying that all of creation (No mater how strong, eternal or infinite it is) =/= all of creation..?

Logic 100

i don't understand the verse much, so that Abyssal Thirst is a layer with many universes or just one universe??
A single layer in silver sea is filled with a countless universes. And the Abyssal Thirst position at the 21th layer where the laws of physics and existence in there become harder and denser, so technically where single layers has countless universes and Anos reach it to the 21th layer one it still make him as multiversal character.

Hm? You know that terms can also be mean as a figure of speech (a tittle to it), I mean sometime in fiction, the terms of an author to interpret what the character believes are different.
You do know that the majority of the characters Pre-Silver Sea didn't know what the infinite black skies or the Blue Dome of the Gods were, right? So you're saying that all of them just "interpreted it differently"? Really?

I'll ask once more, what (do you think) they were referring to? It isn't a hard question.

Lmao you haven't proved anything,you just seem to think whenever world is mentioned = universe which is cap,and nothing on that scan prove the worlds are universes in context.
There's literally many people proven that's the world is refered to universe

Meanwhile someone who claim it's planet doesn't provide anything

Btw, he doesn't have to destroy the entire Silver Sea to be 2-B. He just needs to be able to destroy 1001 or more I think.
Did you read it OP, each world is bounded to an order, Anos doesn't follow those orders which is why he pretty much destroy anything in a deep layer but an entire layer isn't bounded to such order neither is the silver sea.

So bassicaly the op downgrade doesn't have anything better to explain? It's been a hour and can't PROVIDE anything with better explanation and just drive us to same argument again which is already refuted many times

Ignoring what logic? Prove to me that all of creation (No mater how strong, eternal or infinite it is) =/= all of creation.
1) It would be more accurate to interpret the statement like this. Venuzdonoa can destroy part of creation, not all of creation. This is because Anos only knew about his single world when making that statement. Since his single world is only part of creation, there you go.

2) Anos isn't omniscient. Just because he says something that doesn't mean it's true.

Did you read it OP, each world is bounded to an order, Anos doesn't follow those orders which is why he pretty much destroy anything in a deep layer but an entire layer isn't bounded to such order neither is the silver sea.
Being a Misfit doesn't automatically mean you're not bound to any Order within the Silver Sea. It only has to do with your own world. Anos is obviously a special case.

So bassicaly the op downgrade doesn't have anything better to explain? It's been a hour and can't PROVIDE anything with better explanation and just drive us to same argument again which is already refuted many times
Did you read the OP on why he is able to destroy things within the silver sea

Sasha, who isnt a misfit, was able to destroy stuff with her own venuzdonoa order in deeper layers. What is your point?

Pre-Silver Sea, the author made it clear that the world and the Blue Dome of the Gods were different. What was world used to refer to then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back