• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D decides to hunt a King (D vs Yhwach)

It seems to not be usable as Yhwach is falling to the passive hax, rendering him vulnerable for him to just do the rest.

I mean, that hax alone is the reason he stomped Xehanort, Yhwach is going to just stand there swooning over him, then D has plenty of time to finish him off.

I seriously don't believe he takes it from Xehanort. He doesn't need his mind, so the mental haxes don't work, paralysis is resisted iirc, and he can survive in space so the freezing aura is fine.

Yeah, it affected an exact replica of himself that had already a resistance to that, for example.

Yeah Twin D is supposed to be D's equal... Which would include resistance. Real D was able to resist getting mindhaxxed from the Sacred Ancestor which is a pretty damn good resistance feat. Like 4-D mindhax. D's mind hax shit was able to overcome this level of resistance which is pretty insane.

Oh boy.... if even at third key D stomps, should i change him to volume 7-9? Restrict the Akashic records?

Botchede said:
Oh boy.... if even at third key D stomps, should i change him to volume 7-9? Restrict the Akashic records?
Nothing really changes at that key. D simply loses a few resistances to abilities Yhwach doesn't have.

The main thing thats ******* over Yhwach is D's passive Smurf aura. And that dates all the way back to his Vol 1 key.

Welp, so he might be able to stomp even on his first key? If so, this might need to be closed.

Hard to believe a 8-C is stomping a well haxed 5-B

Literally the only thing D has that saves him from being...one shoted into oblivion, is his aura + durability negation to harm Yhwach, I don't see as a stomp

A tier 8 character beating someone who should AP stomp via existing?, D is secretly a JJBA character all along!. Awful joke aside...

I vote for Not Alucard FRA (if this isn't considered a stomp).

Dante Demon Killah said:
Hard to believe a 8-C is stomping a well haxed 5-B
Literally the only thing D has that saves him from being...one shoted into oblivion, is his aura + durability negation to harm Yhwach, I don't see as a stomp
D resists all of Yhwach's good hax.

Back