• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Vados have sealing? If not I don't thinks she has anything that can hurt Metallia. Meanwhile Metallia can easily just hax Vados, brainwash her, make her go blind, turn her to stone, absorb er into darkness etc.

This user isn't being arrogant. Unlike most other people, Queen Metalia/Metaria doesn't have an actual physical body of her own. So unless Vados can bypass her intangibility, she can't even tick her off.

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
IIRC Beerus has sealing right? Does Vados have it too?

I am not sure. The fact Vados and Whis didn't even show using sealing feats while Beerus actually bothered to seal the Old Kai, means Vados isn't going to be even be able to slow down Queen Metaria/Metalia. The fact this looks like an objective stomp thread does not help Vados even the slightest.

Does Vados have sealing? If not I don't thinks she has anything that can hurt Metallia. Meanwhile Metallia can easily just hax Vados, brainwash her, make her go blind, turn her to stone, absorb er into darkness etc.
no she can not easily hax vados, unless she is above multiversal buster, hax on stronger oppononent does not work on db characters, so vados stomp

What? You can't say she is immune to hax unless she has feats or scaling that would make her immune to hax? Also she has nothing that can hurt Metallia. Metallia in intangible and absorbs energy. Even if Metallia had none of her offensive haxes, She would eventually just absorb enough of Vados's energy to kill her.

Unless said energy is higher-dimensional, completely radioactive, can kill targets, even if they are intangible and otherwise capable of absorbing energy well, Vados isn't going to affect her one bit, she has no obvious pressure points to hit, for example.

As far as I remember, Metallia has a weak spot that is crystal in her head. Can someone give evidence that this crystal is intangible?

Very Well.

Metallia is a being without physical form at all. She is just a mass of darkness.

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act09/032.jpg

Even attacks aimed at her forehead, where the Diamond is, do not work and are simply absorbed:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act13/014.jpg

Sailor Moon hitting Metallia's forehead was having no affect whatsoever:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act14/004.jpg

She could only kill her after awakening the holy power of the Moon:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act14/006.jpg

Dekoshu said:
I am not sure. The fact Vados and Whis didn't even show using sealing feats while Beerus actually bothered to seal the Old Kai, means Vados isn't going to be even be able to slow down Queen Metaria/Metalia. The fact this looks like an objective stomp thread does not help Vados even the slightest.
didn't whis sealed goku and vegeta in his pocket dimension ?

All right. I won't beat around the busy and go straight to the point. When I said "medium" I meant "The material or empty space through which signals, waves or forces pass." I can also say that I doubt a regular object is usable to seal Queen Metalia with.

Yes. Because one: the sealing technique has to be done properly and effectively. Two: Saying the incantation or doing the gestures incorrectly can be very fatal against the likes of Queen Metalia/Metaria. This means that the type of sealing method must be powerful enough in question, bypass her intangbility completely, the incantation must be uttered properly or with enough mastery, can omit the incantation and seal the target more efficiently.

Also, the object in question must be the appropriate materials that can be used with the sealing against her. For example, a regular sword is less likely to be effective against the Goddess of Darkness, but if you say have box, a sword, of better quality, in addition of being magical, superhuman, supernatural, or godly in nature, then Queen Metalia shouldn't be able to escape very easily. What's so good about a regular sword that somebody could break on purpose or by accident and free her again?

Frenchie-123 said:
Dekoshu said:
didn't whis sealed goku and vegeta in his pocket dimension ?
That's a valid answer. I wonder if that would work.

What? You can't say she is immune to hax unless she has feats or scaling that would make her immune to hax? Also she has nothing that can hurt Metallia. Metallia in intangible and absorbs energy. Even if Metallia had none of her offensive haxes, She would eventually just absorb enough of Vados's energy to kill her.
this argument is ********, because, for example do you think that someone like the omni king is affected by mind control just because he did not display an immunity to it? it's not like a characters need to display immunity for every hax to be unaffected from it, it would be stupid to think also, that the omni thing can be affected by time stop trasmutation etc...the same for vados

Who the hell is the Omni-king?

Also, one needs feats or scaling to have resistance to a hax. If Vados has no feats or scaling towards being able to hit and intangible being that absorbs energy then she literally can't affect Metalia. Metalia does not have a body to hit. She is literally made of darkness.

Definitely this Metalia person. She seems to be able to hax Vados to oblivion, and DB only has very little resistance to hax. Formlessness also helps a ton too

The way Dragon Ball characters work is that you can't really hax them unless you've got superior DC. Goku vs Hit is proof of that. (Hit only froze time to dodge Goku's attack)

The Omni-King appears in episodes 40 and 41 of DB Super btw. He's the king of the 12 universes, and is stated to be able to destroy them all in the blink of an eye.

Thing is Vados has no feats though, but by powerscaling she wins. Being made of darkness... I don't see how that helps Metallia. Haunter from Pokemon doesn't really have a true body either, but it's pretty easy to defeat.

well darkness still mean that she occupy space, which mean that is subject to Vados space manipulation vados like whis can create alternative dimension and trap you there, this is equal to create another space

so Vados win again...

Being made of darkness (which just means dark energy!) still means you are made of matter. She just doesn't have a physical form. She's like Haunter from Pokemon.

Vados wins.

To all saying DB characters are immune to hax from characters weaker than them, stop. We've been over this before. Just because Goku showed a LITTLE bit of time resistance that Hit overcame anyway, doesn't mean he has time immunity, or any immunity at all. Same goes for the rest. Power>Hax IN VERSE. That's it. A lot of other verses go by the opposite, so in most cases, DB characters will be affected. That is a flaw on the haxxer, not a plus on the haxee. There's a reason Goku has a loss to a 3-B and a 4-C.

Don't compare Metalia to Haunter. First off, Haunter is made of gas, so it's a terrible comparison. Secondly, Haunter is a nigh featless common Pokemon in a verse where very few energy attacks can be negated, and you're comparing it to a crazy haxxed being that's immaterial who casually shrugs off energy attacks.

The real cal howard said:
To all saying DB characters are immune to hax from characters weaker than them, stop. We've been over this before. Just because Goku showed a LITTLE bit of time resistance, doesn't mean he has time immunity, or any immunity at all. Same goes for the rest. Power>Hax IN VERSE. That's it. A lot of other verses go by the opposite, so in most cases, DB characters will be affected. There's a reason Goku has a loss to a 3-B.
Don't compare Metalia to Haunter. First off, Haunter is made of gas, so it's a terrible comparison. Secondly, Haunter is a nigh featless common Pokemon, and you're comparing it to a crazy haxxed being that's immaterial.
BAHAHAHAHA. Hax negation has been a thing since early DB, watch Kid Goku's fights in the 21st Budokai, against Devil-Man where he demos a soulfucking resistance, against King Piccolo and his Regenerationn... just like you guys do with Saint Seiya and keep saying they can atomize DBZ chars and that's why they win.

Goku has a loss to a 3-B because the loss has been registered before he was actually upgraded to 3-A iirc... and there's the fact that Mikaboshi CAN'T DIE.

I compared Metalla to Haunter for a very simple reason, they are both made of dark energy (when Ami said darkness, she meant as in dark energy) which is MATTER, and thus can be easily manipulated, as Vados proved in the Champa Saga. Saying Queen Metalia is immaterial is nonsense. She just doesn't have a physical form.

But what do I know, this is Sailor Moon, and like any other verse that has similar power to DBZ, let's wank it to the high heavens and take any statement literally! When it's DBZ, then we "research" it and downplay it as much as possible! Ughhhh how I hate this double standard.

There was a clear reason why Goku wasn't affected by Spike the Devil Man. It wasn't because of hax resistance. It was the pure heart thing. That is CLEARLY stated. And KP, Regen was overridden by being oh, i don't know, BLOWN UP. Not even the much more powerful Piccolo Jr would survive being blown up. Only Buu and Cell. SS had constant talk about atomization. Their showings of "hax resistance" compared to SS are next to none. Stop treating it like it's universal omnilock.

As the person who made the thread, I can confirm that it wasn't submitted prior to the upgrade, though it was made prior. And hat still doesn't explain his loss to the Flash if they're so hax resistant.

Again, Haunter is made of gas. And you're speculating about Metalia's being is hypocrisy. You claim to hate when it happens to FB but you're using it on SM. She's shown to have no material form.

And for the final thing, in that case, why are DB characters universal through statements only? The shockwaves are moon level calculated. Oh wait, through statements. So that's no double standard. Esp seeing how we have 11 DBS discussion threads. Few people in this site hate DB

I said that because that's how hax works in DBZ! If you have weaker DC, then I'm sorry but you can't hax said char. Go train, make yourself stronger, and at least match that DC, then you can go and attempt to hax him. That's how it works.

The Flash beat Goku because of his ridiculous speed. 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c, enough said.

Metalia having no physical form only means she isn't in a solid state. NO WAY IN HELL does that prove she isn't made of matter. Vados can simply manipulate it.

The DB characters are universal because the shockwave sent by Goku and Beerus was clearly destroying planets and galaxies. Oh yeah, since statements seem to work all the time, why isn't Raditz FTL? He dodged Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon, which Piccolo stated to be the speed of light.

If I recall, there are people that can hit immaterial beings completely. Pegasus Seiya's reality for example, correct?

1.- We have no Idea on how powerful Vados really is.

2.-From what we know, she is able to create Universal barriers, atmospheres, oxigen, talk and breathe in space, being well above SSBKKX10 Goku, who was already able to beat SM at her prime, Vados wins, by far.

Its not like she couldn't replicate light or something.

Kyle Ramos said:
1.- We have no Idea on how powerful Vados really is.
2.-From what we know, she is able to create Universal barriers, atmospheres, oxigen, talk and breathe in space, being well above SSBKKX10 Goku, who was already able to beat SM at her prime, Vados wins, by far.

Its not like she couldn't replicate light or something.
Goku's not beating Sailor Moon at her prime. Like, at all.

Anyway Metalia wins. All I've been seeing from the opposing side is that Vados has the ability to somehow negate just all hax in general, which is nonsensical. Total NLF.

Most likely scenario fight begins: Vados using superior speed tries to blast or punch Metalia and the this fails utterly as Metallia is not actually made of matter or energy. Vados then goes blind and/or insane from Metalia's presence, who then hypnotizes Vados, or turns her to stone, or absorbs her into darkness.

I never said that about Vados. "Hax negation"? How many said that, Imperator? And Sailor Moon at her actual prime? Well, I will not even needlessly delay this by saying "as much as I hate to admit" like the others. No, I will go straight to the point and openly say yes, Sailor Moon at her prime is more than a match to Goku. Unless somebody has the ability who is also a higher-dimensional being that destroys Sailor Moon beyond reincarnation and resurrection, Sailor Moon is not easily defeatable.

>Metalia winning

Hahaha. Not only this fight is invalid sivce we do not know Vados's true power, Metalia is barely Solar System.

"TOTAL NLF", who are you to affirm that? Is it because it gives Vados the win? Also, she blitzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back