• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 90s Toeiverse character? Let’s find out!

As title says, we’re putting two Toeiverse characters against each other from the 90s. Now while yes one of them isn’t exactly from the 90s, the original SM anime is from that era so it works.

Anyway, we have:

GT Adult Goku vs Usagi Tsukino (Neo-Queen Serenity)

Rules:
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Standard gear for both characters
  • Win by ANY means
  • Post-Negative Karma Ball key for Goku. Neo-Queen Serenity key for Usagi
  • Starting distance is 50m apart
  • Fight takes place inside the Neutral Zone between Universe 6 and Universe 7
Who’s taking the W?

Carrot:

Rabbit:

I was actually looking at Toei's work from the 90s when I made the work. Since Homeostais was in Digimon Adventure, I think it is actually them. Outside of that, it'll probably be Arale because 2-B plot manip and all that.

I was actually looking at Toei's work from the 90s when I made the work. Since Homeostais was in Digimon Adventure, I think it is actually them. Outside of that, it'll probably be Arale because 2-B plot manip and all that.
ye but we aren’t debating digimon, or Arale. Maybe in a future thread but for now we have Carrot vs Rabbit

I'm fairly certain Sailor Moon's hax can easily be countered by Goku just interrupting her preparing said attack. But this is from reading the manga, idrk if anime is different enough

Everyone just stop please. I was just trying to be cheeky. That's why I push the strikethrough on the comment from the very start.

I'm fairly certain Sailor Moon's hax can easily be countered by Goku just interrupting her preparing said attack. But this is from reading the manga, idrk if anime is different enough
Glad to see I'm not the only one on the wiki who primary consumed Dragon Ball from the manga (I only learned about the anime like way after I read all of DBZ as a kid)

To be fair, Goku's gonna start with CQC, so Sailor Moon's still got a chance to strike first

Glad to see I'm not the only one on the wiki who primary consumed Dragon Ball from the manga (I only learned about the anime like way after I read all of DBZ as a kid)

To be fair, Goku's gonna start with CQC, so Sailor Moon's still got a chance to strike first
Does anime Sailor Moon even use CQC?

Here’s an interesting question. Can they kill each other? I don’t think so. Can Usagi negate Immortality type 7, or can Goku negate type 8? Also speed is NOT equalized just so everyone knows

I'm gonna vote inconclusive because no one has ever watched enough of Sailor Moon to give a proper analysis
I mean there are a few guys who are quite knowledgeable on the verse, so it isn’t entirely hopeless. This is one of those debates we just have to put to rest once and for all

I'm gonna vote inconclusive because no one has ever watched enough of Sailor Moon to give a proper analysis
That isn’t a valid reason to vote incon. That’s essentially saying “I’ll vote incon because nobody has watched the other show”

That isn’t a valid reason to vote incon. That’s essentially saying “I’ll vote incon because nobody has watched the other show”
I'm not simply voting incon because of that, I voted incon because no one is gonna tell us how anime Sailor Moon will fight

I'm not simply voting incon because of that, I voted incon because no one is gonna tell us how anime Sailor Moon will fight
Well it kinda doesn’t matter how she fights since she will get incapped anyway and I don’t see any notable passives on her profile that’s prevent it. Goku is also faster

Back