• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maeve is 2.85 times stronger and has better stamina

How skilled is Leonidas? Because that's pretty much his only wincon, and even then I may still vote for Maeve, but if he has no wincon, this would count as an stomp

Maeve is 2.85 times stronger and has better stamina

How skilled is Leonidas? Because that's pretty much his only wincon, and even then I may still vote for Maeve, but if he has no wincon, this would count as an stomp
Leonidas can match Apollo who is considered the God of Boxing, as well as fought wars where he was outnumbered 1000 to 1

Leo is pretty skilled but idk if that's enough to overcome a 5x difference in AP. Maeve is no jobber herself when it comes to skill

Leo is pretty skilled but idk if that's enough to overcome a 5x difference in AP. Maeve is no jobber herself when it comes to skill
The actual difference is 2.9x so the numbers are a bit inflated, though it's still a big gap. She also has a massive LS advantage and her costume gives her much higher durability as well. Since this is base Leo, he doesn't have his transforming shield thing, only a shortsword that gives him a pretty minor range advantage. He'll have to also aim for her head or arms which there's still no guarantee that he can hit them as she can just block with her bracelets and grapple him. I'm gonna vote for Maeve FRA.

Last edited:
That makes sense but how is one 0,01 tons and the other 0,05 tons then? That mathematically makes no sense 😭
0.05 tons comes from the verse page which I think someone made a mistake when converting it from J to tons.
Edit: Nevermind. I did it myself and the conversion for 0.057 tons isn't wrong. Leo's value actually converts to 0.019 tons so the numbers in the OP are just massive low-balls.

Last edited:
I think Maeve takes this due to better Ap, Ls and her armor which is strong enough to match Homelander.

Leonidas here has only skill

Back