• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

USSR Cop vs Space Criminal. Captain Pronin vs Impostor. 4-0-0

It was a normal day for Captain Pronin, until he got news that in many occasions, that several murders happened in flying spaceship. He decided to find a solution and with permission of police he went into special operation called "odd man out".
When he was inside of Spaceship at first he saw some blood around him and then he sees an Impostor.
"Hands up!"- Screamed Pronin with determination but Impostor not gave up and decided to straight attack him.
Speed is equal
USSR's Militsioner:4 (@Starter_Pack, @Popted2, @Shmooply, @Tllmbrg)
Alien undercover:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm gonna assume this is taking place on the Skeld at the moment due to the OP description. Okay, so how likely is it for Captain Pronin to actually try and shoot the Impostor before it hacks the lights and shuts it down to allow it to move in for the kill in the dark?

Because if he shoots him right then and there, he'll probably win. If not, the Impostor's gonna take this with his Hacking and Stealth Mastery.

I'm gonna assume this is taking place on the Skeld at the moment due to the OP description. Okay, so how likely is it for Captain Pronin to actually try and shoot the Impostor before it hacks the lights and shuts it down to allow it to move in for the kill in the dark?

Because if he shoots him right then and there, he'll probably win. If not, the Impostor's gonna take this with his Hacking and Stealth Mastery.
Yeah, this is skeld.
If Impostor would try to use something Pronin would straightforward use gun or grenade.
It would be in character move as he did it pretty much times.

Well, since there's really nowhere for the Impostor to run unless he just happens to be standing on top of a vent to escape, which is pretty unlikely, I'm gonna give it to the Captain.

Also funny thing, saying "Hands up" when someone doesn't even have arms. They still have hands, though, but I'm not sacrificing the humor of this scenario just to be confused by Crewmate biology again.

Well, since there's really nowhere for the Impostor to run unless he just happens to be standing on top of a vent to escape, which is pretty unlikely, I'm gonna give it to the Captain.

Also funny thing, saying "Hands up" when someone doesn't even have arms. They still have hands, though, but I'm not sacrificing the humor of this scenario just to be confused by Crewmate biology again.
Among us characters physiology page, when?

Although, counted.

Back