• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping into another killing game? What luck. (Makoto Naegi vs Impostor)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
This match here i found super interessing, so i want to do with another murder mystery protagonist.

Hope Peak Academy as doing a Talent Show for the media, showing the new students that are attending the school. Makoto Naegi, the previous Super High School Level Good Luck and now headmaster of the academy, as doing his job in presenting the new talents to the public, when the time for the next student, Miu Iruma appeared to present a machine she be working. Is a reality virtual machine that can works by simply entering the machine, without the need of a headseat or pods. The person can enter the machine, and the machine will appear things almost like real to the person inside. But, me the writer decided to make this machine transport people into the videogame world Among Us so this match can work.
Anyway, Makoto volunter himself to demonstrate the machine (Well, he was forced to do it by the student, which was begging from him to test) and enter the machine not knowing that i tempered with the thing.
When he came to be, he noticed that he was now on his student outfit, and that he was now on a spaceship for the hub. There, he meets the crewmates that explain the situation to him. While Makoto was kinda shocked with being transported to a game world, he quiqkly composed himself when they explain he gonna comeback if he found who the Impostor is. So the match start, and everyone is on the Skeld

Speed equal
Everyone can pick evidence
Impostor have all his equipament
There's 10 crewmates, excluding the impostor and Makoto
Win conditions: Makoto need to find who the impostor is and convice everyone to vote him out. Or, he can defeat the Impostor himself
The Impostor (Blue) have the same Win conditions as the game, but if he kills Makoto, he wins immediatily.

Votes:
Sussing baka:
HD-wallpaper-cyan-us-among-us-amongus-games-impostor-juegos-videojuegos.jpg

The Ultimate Plot Amor: StrymULTRA, Flashlight237, Doggo, queen dasania, noninho, AThe1412, Fezzih
__naegi_makoto_danganronpa_and_1_more_drawn_by_z_epto_chat_noir86__sample-e0fd645ae6173945e6a8bbcdd44461f9.jpg

Shuichi would win this no diff(Inco):

Last edited:
Naegi even has a advantage over impostor? He seen to have nothing that the impostor don't have
9-A vs 9-B.
Impostor does have the lazer, but Makoto is still stronger.
how good is his luck?
It basically prevents him from dying. Like, someone trows a wrench on his head, and he slip on random paper on the floor. Or he was about to be crushed, but a computer program appears to save him. There other examples too, If you want me to say It.

Makoto definitely does one-shot + has his luck which is basically a canon plot armor. I know that he mostly solved the murders because of Kyoko's help, but he definitely gained experience with those, and Among Us crimes are waaaaay easier compared to Danganronpa's ones.

Ergo I vote for Makoto.

Yeah, I think this might be a stomp in Makoto's favor. Makoto's luck based on the explanation in the thread alone means bro cannot exactly die. That's bearing in mind given this thread is based on Among Us' gameplay itself somehow, typically an Impostor relies on crewmates being complete dumbasses to win and... Last I checked, Makoto isn't a dumbass.

typically an Impostor relies on crewmates being complete dumbasses to win
I kind of disagree with this, iirc crewmates have never been shown to be incompetent and the main reason Imposters can win over crewmates is their own skills in trickery and deception.

Sorry I'm getting to this late. Makoto is stronger,sure the laser is there, but Makoto has luck that can even take Munakata off guard, who's far superior to the imposter. Makoto is also smart, could figure out who the imposter is. Makoto wins with ease

Back