• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is the other Vs thread I wanted to make with Debby the Corsifa. This time, she'll be up against the Impostor. Why not? Debby fits perfectly for this match since Among Us players typically are rock stupid. It's pretty easy to get these two to go against one another here. I mean really...

Debby: 0.004288431181 tons; 0.04288431181 tons via stat amps
Impostor: 0.05624109103 to 0.05871339775 tons; 23.9 kJ durability, unfortunately

To make things fairer, let's see...

1. The battle takes place in The Skeld
2. Speed is equalized

Here are their profiles:

Debby's Profile
Impostor's Profile

Who takes this?

The Impostor: 3 (AThe1412, Peppersalt43, JustaNormalLemon)
The Stupid: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
holy ******* shit an offical versus profile that says "yeet"

but anyway this seems pretty simple tbh. The imposter has a very very specific circumstance they can win.

That is if they use the laser immediately and actually hit Debby with it the imposter is just incapable of harming debbie with anything other than the laser

Now that is if Debby doesn't literally run up and splatter the imposter which she can do with abilities such as her afterimage creation, explosions, really hard rock throw, her "deb throw" or anything else.

The imposter is kinda ****** if Debby increases her stats because it goes from a 13 times advantage. with one weapon that they might not even use to a 1.3 times advantage where they can only harm her compared to her own punch but actually get splattered against anything else

So Debby takes this I think a very low dif because that's 1 wincon vs the like- 8 Debby has

holy ******* shit an offical versus profile that says "yeet"

but anyway this seems pretty simple tbh. The imposter has a very very specific circumstance they can win.

That is if they use the laser immediately and actually hit Debby with it the imposter is just incapable of harming debbie with anything other than the laser

Now that is if Debby doesn't literally run up and splatter the imposter which she can do with abilities such as her afterimage creation, explosions, really hard rock throw, her "deb throw" or anything else.

The imposter is kinda ****** if Debby increases her stats because it goes from a 13 times advantage. with one weapon that they might not even use to a 1.3 times advantage where they can only harm her compared to her own punch but actually get splattered against anything else

So Debby takes this I think a very low dif because that's 1 wincon vs the like- 8 Debby has
Iirc, I think Right Hand Man Impostors always went for the laser when going for a kill. I'm not entirely sure; it's hard to test it out since you can only see yourself getting killed if you're a crewmate.

Iirc, I think Right Hand Man Impostors always went for the laser when going for a kill. I'm not entirely sure; it's hard to test it out since you can only see yourself getting killed if you're a crewmate.
Yeah, he always goes for the laser when he has it (I was going to say that he can spam it but then I remembered that he can't use it in HnS gamemode so he would have to wait at least 10 seconds to use it again)

hmm so this might be a fight of who can get their option down first? So kinda flip flopping on my point because I think the imposter's laser would be the fastest option here! If Debbie tries to throw a rock first the Imposter is beating her with the laser tbh

Bump? So by SBA, they start hundreds of meters away which means Impostor has both the stealth and homefield advantage. I don't see anything stopping him from just waiting for her in the vents then popping out when she least expects it and blasting her with the laser (Unless Debby can use her amp immediately or already has it on right at the start).

Bump? So by SBA, they start hundreds of meters away which means Impostor has both the stealth and homefield advantage. I don't see anything stopping him from just waiting for her in the vents then popping out when she least expects it and blasting her with the laser (Unless Debby can use her amp immediately or already has it on right at the start).
Debby can use her stat amps in this match, but if Neko is correct, that doesn't change the amount of wincons Debby has (8 against the Impo's 1.)

Debby can use her stat amps in this match, but if Neko is correct, that doesn't change the amount of wincons Debby has (8 against the Impo's 1.)
Well yes but he has stealth and homefield advantage while she's in an unfamiliar environment and unaware of where he is.

Well yes but he has stealth and homefield advantage while she's in an unfamiliar environment and unaware of where he is.
Perhaps, but at the same time, kills have a range in which they can be done in (otherwise, we wouldn't have a kill button), which I personally think is stupid since I know the Right Hand Man's laser in the Henry Stickmin series went a lot further than what Among Us claimed it to be.

Perhaps, but at the same time, kills have a range in which they can be done in (otherwise, we wouldn't have a kill button), which I personally think is stupid since I know the Right Hand Man's laser in the Henry Stickmin series went a lot further than what Among Us claimed it to be.
Several Meters is still a decent range so unless Debby is constantly on guard or already has her stat amp on, Impostor just pop out from a vent when she least expects it and oneshots with the laser, otherwise she oneshots him.

Yeah, it's definitely a "who can hit first?" sort of match. At least Debby had multiple ways to hit first (the Deb-Beams, plus her wings can freeze people (nobody wanted to bother with that CRT).

Well, I guess I'll go with Impostor then. I don't think Debby can counter stealth in an arena she has zero knowledge about while her opponent knows it well. This isn't even mentioning the fact that Impostor can use Sabotage to make the place that much harder to navigate or just cause an oxygen depletion/nuclear meltdown.

Last edited:
Well, Debby ate a bomb...:
NzRVZYk.png

Granted it's one of her Deb-Marbles (compressed magic), but she still ate a bomb. Does that count for anything?

If her marbles have any feats then yes.
In regards to feats, the only "real-life" feat it had was one blowing up an igloo. Although if rough translations are correct, Debby stated that one marble could turn a part of Hell into a vacant lot:
LwqP18Q.png

No idea how big a lawn is over in Japan, though.

Really, the changes in the physicals in the Impostor's favor after this thread don't really affect the result since he's still a glass cannon.

Yeah, Deb's marble calculation puts her AP without stat amp at 0.0078 which is... still within the laser's oneshot range and Amogus still gets oneshotted with or without stat amp so nothing changes at all.

Back