• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping into another killing game? What luck. (Makoto Naegi vs Impostor)

I kind of disagree with this, iirc crewmates have never been shown to be incompetent and the main reason Imposters can win over crewmates is their own skills in trickery and deception.
I mean, have you ever played the game yourself or seen the memes? Yes, player characters are based on player skill, but the Among Us playerbase is among the stupider playerbases.

I mean, have you ever played the game yourself or seen the memes? Yes, player characters are based on player skill, but the Among Us playerbase is among the stupider playerbases.
As a semi-unironic among us enjoyer this hurts me. I mean that's just the playerbase and there's a difference between them and the in-lore cremates who have been shown to be able to do things like operate and fix advanced machinery.

As a semi-unironic among us enjoyer this hurts me. I mean that's just the playerbase and there's a difference between them and the in-lore cremates who have been shown to be able to do things like operate and fix advanced machinery.
Yes, but at the same time, the voting aspect in an Among Us game is basically where the lore takes the backseat. Bear in mind, this match is based on a round of Among Us according to the OP, so you kinda have to take that into account (which is something not generally advised, but the setup kinda legitimizes it). You could either have competent players sussing out the impostors, or you can have a bunch of dumb-craps who would ignore actual evidence and vote out the first person they think is sus. The lore doesn't exactly account for these outcomes.

I don't doubt that the workings of the playerbase and the lore bits are a bit different, and one can easily differentiate the Crewmate's ability to perform tasks and their largely divisive ability (or lack thereof) to vote through Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

Back