• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, I'm doing this rematch because... Well, both Baldi and the Impostor got boosted.

Baldi's AP went up to one-shotting 112722 joules (845415 joules in a Vs-debating environment here). Plus a whole lotta other stuff that had since been applied from various CRTs that may or may not date the original match.

Impostor's physical AP and durability got heavily downgraded to 23.9 kilojoules (which the Impostor is equally susceptible to since he can be killed as easily as crewmates in the game), but his weapons are upgraded to 1.76 megajoules.

For this match, I'll use the same conditions @Psychomaster35 had when he did this thread before. They are as follows:

1. Baldi has all his equipment (optional included)
2. Both are 9-B (obviously!)
3. Fight starts in a classroom in Here School
4. Starting Distance is 5 meters
5. Speed is equalized.

This is gonna be fun, especially since Baldi has one new advantage over the Impostor: the ability to one-shot him as soon as his ruler lands a hit on him. So yeah... Here are their profiles.:

Baldi's Profile
Impostor's Profile

Who takes this?

Baldi This Time: 0
Impostor Still: 0
Inconclusive: 1 (James Plays 4 Games)

Last edited:
Impostor hacks the game to win

Don't impostor just take his gun and shoots bald in the face? sinse his cover is alread busted might as well go all in

Impostor hacks the game to win

Don't impostor just take his gun and shoots bald in the face? sinse his cover is alread busted might as well go all in
I think he typically opens with a punch before shooting with the gun. Saying this based on how he worked in-game (on an in-character basis). Bloodlusted, I can see Impostor going gung-ho for the gun.

Well, any way, he still seen to mostly go for a incapacitation punch before using the gun, If we look the trailer for the mode trough he seen to prefere to use his tongh for the kill, It's enough to one shoot baldi?

Also, remenber what I said about hidden seek mode impostor? thinking again this is probable some kind of berserker mode so he probablew wouldn't act like that

Baldi and the Impostor both have the means to one-shot each other, and both opt for physical attacks. It wouldn't even matter if the Impostor turns off the lights, since Baldi has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception, and it wouldn't matter if Baldi uses his fog machine, since the Impostor can see perfectly in the dark. I think that in the case that Baldi has bear traps and a portal poster, which he normally doesn't have at the school, then he would probably also utilize those to his advantage, hindering the Impostor's movement while improving his own options. However, this may give the Impostor the incentive to use its gun from far. Also, the Impostor has super lifting strength, while we haven't seen Baldi perform lifting feats. Baldi has never been shown to use his spatial manipulation in combat before, and gravity manipulation may temporarily help by separating the two, but that would just give the Impostor more of an incentive to use its gun without punching Baldi first. Though, if the Impostor does end up trying to punch Baldi, Baldi would win, because the punch isn't a weapon.

There seem to be plenty of ways this battle could play out. I vote for the outcome being inconclusive for now.

Baldi and the Impostor both have the means to one-shot each other, and both opt for physical attacks. It wouldn't even matter if the Impostor turns off the lights, since Baldi has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception, and it wouldn't matter if Baldi uses his fog machine, since the Impostor can see perfectly in the dark. I think that in the case that Baldi has bear traps and a portal poster, which he normally doesn't have at the school, then he would probably also utilize those to his advantage, hindering the Impostor's movement while improving his own options. However, this may give the Impostor the incentive to use its gun from far. Also, the Impostor has super lifting strength, while we haven't seen Baldi perform lifting feats. Baldi has never been shown to use his spatial manipulation in combat before, and gravity manipulation may temporarily help by separating the two, but that would just give the Impostor more of an incentive to use its gun without punching Baldi first. Though, if the Impostor does end up trying to punch Baldi, Baldi would win, because the punch isn't a weapon.

There seem to be plenty of ways this battle could play out. I vote for the outcome being inconclusive for now.
Yeah, pretty much. There are mostly equal ways in which they can oust each other.

I say impostor would actually starting runnig away and hidding, probable first shapeshiftig into a blue bald or something, just to notice Bald isn't tricked by that, running away again untill finding the principal office and shapeshifiting into one of the characters in the paintings there and use this to try to aproch bald to atack him from behind, this will be harder eith speed equalized, but thanks to vents we know impostor can go much faster them normal if he wishes too

Back