• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Getting Reckt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since it's been a while, will there still be no change to Ishida's condition? I mean, the fight isn't "over" per se, but Uryu managed to not only survive the night against an empowered Haschwalth, but can still get up and fight after dealing with Haschwalth's actual powers afterwards, which he claimed were more battle oriented. Not to mention that Jugo said even in the condition he's in, Uryu is someone he can't afford to make mistakes with. Also, he was causing Ichigo a bit of trouble in almost all of their skirmishes. Not saying there needs to be a change but......does that account for anything?

I made this post a few days ago asa a rather harmless question, but seeing as how my questions are now apparently annoying at this point, I decided not to post it. However, in light of this new chapter (if you haven't read Bleach 679 on *********** I suggest you do), it sheds some new light on Ishida's powers and why he allowed himself to get wreckt in this fight. That is all....

There is a Bleach thread for questions and discussion topics you may havehere

And everything regarding Uryuu and haschwalth's exchange is too unclear, hence the unknown rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back