• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4-C Upgrade for Mid tiers: Tensura Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, are you still trying to scale this to 4-C based off "force comparable to a massive star"?

not high 4-C but 4-C
Its not necessarily"Force" like something like gravity but power
quoting the passage you put in the OP:
Using this force—on par with the kind a massive star exerts—he could apply pressure from any direction he pleased, manipulating the pushing and pulling forces to make any object explode or implode.
this does not at all translate to being strong enough to completely destroy a star, as i already mentioned.
"force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" is just force, which - without further context - doesn't translate to AP directly.

disagree.

quoting the passage you put in the OP:

this does not at all translate to being strong enough to completely destroy a star, as i already mentioned.
"force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" is just force, which - without further context - doesn't translate to AP directly.

disagree.
explode or implode.

explode or implode.
yes? and?
it says explode or implode, that's what high forces do.
the passage doesn't say or imply he could do this to a star itself. the only mention of a star is in relation to how much force it exerts.

yes? and?
it says explode or implode, that's what high forces do.
the passage doesn't say or imply he could do this to a star itself. the only mention of a star is in relation to how much force it exerts.
Gluttony is just like this
Tho it impodes
Yet was directly stated to destroy a star or rather significantly affect

Gluttony is just like this
Tho it impodes
Yet was directly stated to destroy a star or rather significantly affect
i don't know anything else about tensura, i'm talking about this specific case here.
to get a 4-C rating you have to be able to destroy or create or eat etc. an ENTIRE star.
if gluttony was stated to destroy a star, then it would be 4-C. this does not have that statement, the only mention of a star is talking about the force it can output. it doesn't say it can destroy a star.

again - "significantly affect" is not used for anything below tier 2, stop bringing it up.

We know. You don't need to repeat what that guy said ☠️. Also, It being a large star has nothing to do with calculation. That is not what we are arguing here
I don't intend to reprint this. But I'm sorry. But what I really want to say is that just because you are stronger than 4-C doesn't mean you are High 4-C. (unless there are clear multiplication numbers or clear Cals) This is exactly what I want to say. But if it's not relevant to this discussion, I apologize.
After you edited it, I think it looks great. I accept it. But I think it might be better to wait for Elizhaa to watch again.
(But which characters will get scales from him?)

i don't know anything else about tensura, i'm talking about this specific case here.
to get a 4-C rating you have to be able to destroy or create or eat etc. an ENTIRE star.
if gluttony was stated to destroy a star, then it would be 4-C. this does not have that statement, the only mention of a star is talking about the force it can output. it doesn't say it can destroy a star.

again - "significantly affect" is not used for anything below tier 2, stop bringing it up.
Wouldn't it be fine to use the GBE of a large star since force in this case should be referring to it's gravity?

Wouldn't it be fine to use the GBE of a large star since force in this case should be referring to it's gravity?
GBE is essentially the minimum energy required to make the celestial body stop holding itself together.

that's far more specific than "force comparable to a massive star".
the simpler and less convoluted interpretation of that phrase, especially considering the context is talking about "crushing matter", is that the force he can output is relative to the gravity around a large star, rather than binding energy of any sort.

GBE is essentially the minimum energy required to make the celestial body stop holding itself together.

the simpler and less convoluted interpretation of that phrase, especially considering the context is talking about "crushing matter", is that the force he can output is relative to the gravity around a large star, rather than binding energy of any sort.
Oh, I get it now. If that's the case I don't see this yielding much or even being applicable to determining AP

Just checked and its enough to crush Jupiter
Isn't that around dwarf star

Just checked and its enough to crush Jupiter
Isn't that around dwarf star
you have provided no source to this claim.

there's also the fact that gravity changes depending on how far you are from an object.
does it mean gravity at the surface of the massive star?
gravity at the core?
gravity at 150 million km away?

how massive is the star? 2x the mass of our sun? 20x? 200x?

it doesn't elaborate, there's no details and it's very vague.

you have provided no source to this claim.

there's also the fact that gravity changes depending on how far you are from an object.
does it mean gravity at the surface of the massive star?
gravity at the core?
gravity at 150 million km away?

how massive is the star? 2x the mass of our sun? 20x? 200x?

it doesn't elaborate, there's no details and it's very vague.
The same energy that spins the planets around from billions of miles away doesn't count as ap?
You know several if not countless characters got their ap from directly throwing a planet to a certain distance
Not everything is a create and destroy vibe

The same energy that spins the planets around from billions of miles away doesn't count as ap?
You know several if not countless characters got their ap from directly throwing a planet to a certain distance
Not everything is a create and destroy vibe
none of that even applies here.
there's no KE here, no GPE here, no nothing.

literally the ONLY mention of a star is "force comparable to a massive star", the rest of it just saying how he's virtually invincible unless his opponent can withstand his crushing force or counter it with their own.

this does not at all imply that the person could create/destroy a star OR output energy on the level of its gravitational binding energy, which is where a 4-C rating would come from.

i'm repeating myself, so i won't comment further. i've already said i disagree.

none of that even applies here.
there's no KE here, no GPE here, no nothing.

literally the ONLY mention of a star is "force comparable to a massive star", the rest of it just saying how he's virtually invincible unless his opponent can withstand his crushing force or counter it with their own.

this does not at all imply that the person could create/destroy a star OR output energy on the level of its gravitational binding energy, which is where a 4-C rating would come from.

i'm repeating myself, so i won't comment further. i've already said i disagree.
If you read everything you know that they also talked aboit directional wave
The same directional/Gravitational energy from a star and a massive one at that
Boruto clearly got his own planet level ap from using the rotational energy of the planet and you're here saying something completely different
Idk wtf is even a GBE
If the directional and gravitational energy that spins planets around was used why isn't it going to even go to an ap rating when satan got dwarf star for throwing Jupiter
And the distance of our star to other planets is very considerably big asf so i don't get your reason to disagree here
Well that's your choice

If you read everything you know that they also talked aboit directional wave
The same directional/Gravitational energy from a star and a massive one at that
i read it. it doesn't change anything. it does not say gravity from a star, it says "an invisible gravitational force" and "force on par with the kind a massive star exerts". you're misquoting the passage.

Boruto clearly got his own planet level ap from using the rotational energy of the planet and you're here saying something completely different
he doesn't have a 5-B rating coming from the rotational energy of the planet, actually. (the rotational energy of the planet is 5-C anyway)

Idk wtf is even a GBE
maybe you should read the wiki's page on it. or the wikipedia page.

If the directional and gravitational energy that spins planets around was used why isn't it going to even go to an ap rating when satan got dwarf star for throwing Jupiter
you picked the absolute worst person to try and use GoH as a counterexample ngl
Satan threw Jupiter at FTL speeds so that isn't where the rating comes from, it comes from Daewi and Mori Hui pushing Jupiter away from Earth. That's Kinetic Energy, which is calculable using mass and speed. Said kinetic energy would be capable of completely destroying the sun, hence it's 4-C. i get that you don't always have to create or destroy things for a rating, that's why i said:

And the distance of our star to other planets is very considerably big asf so i don't get your reason to disagree here
literally what relevance does that have here.

my entire issue is just that this feat is very vague and does not clarify anything about what it means, so to stretch [paraphrased] "he can crush matter with force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" to "yeah he could totally destroy a star" is a leap in logic.

i read it. it doesn't change anything. it does not say gravity from a star, it says "an invisible gravitational force" and "force on par with the kind a massive star exerts". you're misquoting the passage.

he doesn't have a 5-B rating coming from the rotational energy of the planet, actually. (the rotational energy of the planet is 5-C anyway)

Satan threw Jupiter at FTL speeds so that isn't where the rating comes from, it comes from Daewi and Mori Hui pushing Jupiter away from Earth. That's Kinetic Energy, which is calculable using mass and speed. Said kinetic energy would be capable of completely destroying the sun, hence it's 4-C. i get that you don't always have to create or destroy things for a rating, that's why i said:

my entire issue is just that this feat is very vague and does not clarify anything about what it means, so to stretch [paraphrased] "he can crush matter with force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" to "yeah he could totally destroy a star" is a leap in logic.
Then again we have this
She could even interfere with planets, seemingly able to manipulate the gravity of a wide area. As for Kumara herself, her race had also changed. From the Nine Heads to the Nine Tails. It may seem that a change from ‘heads’ to ‘tails’ was a weakness, but that was not the case.
Those wings are also dangerous. They are terribly dense, but is it because they are compressed with energy? If I release them, the shape of the star might be altered

Last edited:

Once you reach the level of shattering stars, it becomes more difficult to control the power. I was deeply convinced that there was no point in focusing on maximum power.-Volume 16

Then again we have this
you keep posting statements but these don't seem to be related to the core idea of this CRT, which was for Minitz(?) to have High 4-C AP based on the passage you posted.
if you wanna make other upgrade threads feel free, but all i said is that i disagree with this reasoning (and still do).

you keep posting statements but these don't seem to be related to the core idea of this CRT, which was for Minitz(?) to have High 4-C AP based on the passage you posted.
if you wanna make other upgrade threads feel free, but all i said is that i disagree with this reasoning (and still do).
I can re arrange the CRT
I agree it doesn't make much sense
Still am proposing a 4-C rating one way or the other youre the expert in 4-C it seems and need your review
I have more but what about this
Then again we have this

I can re arrange the CRT
I agree it doesn't make much sense
Still am proposing a 4-C rating one way or the other youre the expert in 4-C it seems
i'm not an "expert in 4-C", be real. i just said i don't think the evidence isn't sufficient for a 4-C rating.

And the new one?
you just put the new extracts at the end of the OP with no reasoning or explanation of any sort.
i haven't read TenSura so i don't know where they're from, who they're talking about, whether they're from different arcs, etc.
that's why i recommended you just make a new one and actually format your points correctly and give context as to what the new excerpts actually mean in regards to Minitz being 4-C, otherwise nothing has changed.

you just put the new extracts at the end of the OP with no reasoning or explanation of any sort.
i haven't read TenSura so i don't know where they're from, who they're talking about, whether they're from different arcs, etc.
that's why i recommended you just make a new one and actually format your points correctly and give context as to what the new excerpts actually mean in regards to Minitz being 4-C, otherwise nothing has changed.
I will really update the op only if you just say you agree to said points
We aren't allowed to post feats beyond volume 16 there's a rule for that
So its not from other arcs

"force on par with the kind a massive star exerts".-This is gravity going by the context. Minit's can release this gravity in a direction to crush things.
To be absolutely safe we can use the gravity of a massive star's surface.
So how much energy can the gravity of a massive star released in a direction generate?

"Those wings are also dangerous. They are terribly dense, but is it because they are compressed with energy? If I release them, the shape of the star might be altered"- This is talking about Zelanus,a top tier character in the verse.And he has US Sephirot .How's that relevant to Minit's AP ?

"force on par with the kind a massive star exerts".-This is gravity going by the context. Minit's can release this gravity in a direction to crush things.
To be absolutely safe we can use the gravity of a massive star's surface.
So how much energy can the gravity of a massive star released in a direction generate?

"Those wings are also dangerous. They are terribly dense, but is it because they are compressed with energy? If I release them, the shape of the star might be altered"- This is talking about Zelanus,a top tier character in the verse.And he has US Sephirot .How's that relevant to Minit's AP ?
We giving clearance to how demon lords are star level Carrera was the one that was releasing the wings not Zelanus who is 2-C
The thread is already a mess anyway
Closing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back