• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Round 7 (King Bradley vs Pluto)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Seven days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the Office streets is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Executives and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Last edited:
Bradley scales to 0.49 Tons. His swords are sharp enough to dismember people who have 0.49 Ton durability
Perfectheart can casually one-shot Hikikomori Route (Basically Post-Game) Omori and co who upscale a fair bit over 0.48 Tons

Fighting skill-wise, Bradley like to take it by a large margin. He was born to fight, trained, and live to fight. Plus he could defeat Greed, Greed Ling, go through an entire military, fought with Scar, and a lot of other named characters.

Could Perfectheart just fly above Bradley's head and damage him via mocking?

Bradley has the skill advantage, but that's a given'

Perfectheart can drain health and juice (Stamina) by "taking your heart/breath away" with HEART/JUICE STEAL. She can "sing a soulful song" to make her foes happy and herself sad while dealing damage, basically giving herself the type advantage. She can also exploit emotions, dealing extra damage if they're SAD, HAPPY or ANGRY.
And If pushed into a corner, she fully restores her health and starts spamming ANGELIC WRATH which is an energy beam that randomizes the target's EMOTIONS

She aslo constantly emits blinding light that is "capable of causing acute blindness, and in some cases death" and can fly

Last edited:
passive yeah

Well, I have to apologize to you then, because this is my fault. I was probably too hands off when it came to screening participants.

But thats too strong. I didnt knew she had passive hax. You will have to substitute a new character in or get disqualified. Sorry again

If he's NEUTRAL (a.k.a not feeling any emotions) he no-sells all of Omori and co's attacks
I wanted more details honestly. Like, can he fight while neutral, does he stay neutral for the majority of the time, can he be forced out of neutral etc etc. Cant swap someone who passivly kills shit to someone whom the majority of participants cant kill lmao

So could Pluto fly above Bradley and just meteor shower him?

It seems to be that Bradley has the skill and means to make short work of Pluto before he can start expanding or showering with meteors (which, according to the file, he can do only when expanded).
And still, given Bradley's acrobatics, info analysis and precision, he might be able to climb up giant Pluto and like, stab his eyes or brains or else.

Makes sense, but I guess he takes damage similarly to humans?

Like, given what I read from both profiles, it seems to me that the battle would be close ranged since the beginning, but given the skill, weaponry and abilities difference, Bradley has more chances to stab Pluto multiple times while evading his attacks, and pressure him enough to prevent him from using abilities that take time and thus killing him in time.

Well, if Pluto goes for a physical brawl then I see Bradly taking this... unless Pluto has some amazing skill feats.

Personally, I wouldn't consider that much of a skill feat, yeah.

Is too vague to put a skill on something like that as you don't know in which way it acomplished such a thing.

I say Bradley takes it as he's very good as a fighter and skilled enough like I said above in his fights vs various characters and a army. The man that scared a tank in referat.

Back