• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in thr City of Eternal Nights Round 13 (Goro Majima vs Suzaku Kururugi)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Seven days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the Smithery streets is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Is 0.34 tons for Majima still up to date?

His fighting styles seem not very suited to fighting a flying mech at a glance.

Yeah pretty sure it is. On the topic of flight Goro beat green goblin earlier if that helps, can't comment more on mobile but what does the other guy open with and fight like?

If 0.34 is up to date then Suzaku has a 1.73x advantage.

Suzaku would adapt his strategy based on what he is fighting IMO. Since he has his flight version he will make use of it. With projectiles that's a big advantage if his opponent is primarily a close combat fighter.
Suzaku is also, in general, just incredibly skilled.

Majima is 0.34 casually, plus can amp his stats with Heat which he'll naturally do anyway. Majima will likely open with duplicating himself, said clones are identical to him but I guess scanning for heat signatures might cancel it but its worth mentioning the clones are all tangible and have their own auras and heat and are just as nimble as he is.

Majima can hurl daggers at him considering he does it in 7, he can also paralyse with his blades on hit too. Question can the mechs run out of ammo for projectiles? Skill wise Majima has stupid feats being able to scale to Kiryu who can solo 100 thugs no problem. Plus he toys around with Ichiban who is far better than Shinada, said person is just an ex baseball player who can defeat the Amons, the world's greatest assassins that have mastered all martial arts and weapons known to man.

Majima is 0.34 casually, plus can amp his stats with Heat which he'll naturally do anyway. Majima will likely open with duplicating himself, said clones are identical to him but I guess scanning for heat signatures might cancel it but its worth mentioning the clones are all tangible and have their own auras and heat and are just as nimble as he is.

Majima can hurl daggers at him considering he does it in 7, he can also paralyse with his blades on hit too. Question can the mechs run out of ammo for projectiles? Skill wise Majima has stupid feats being able to scale to Kiryu who can solo 100 thugs no problem. Plus he toys around with Ichiban who is far better than Shinada, said person is just an ex baseball player who can defeat the Amons, the world's greatest assassins that have mastered all martial arts and weapons known to man.
Hm. Would paralyse even work here? Like, Suzaku, 100% of this match, is going to be inside his 100% inorganic 4m tall mecha, so I don't think that Suzaku has to worry about Majima's knives in the slight in this match - could be wrong, tho. Can't say much about stamina (power) and ammo, Suzaku's mecha runs by anime rules, in which he only runs out of power during dramatic moments and the like, but Majima might be able to outlast his mecha if the fight drags on if we consider Majima's own stamina feats and skill feats.

Clones would probably be also helpful in the particular method of winning I stated above. Which will also probably help in Majima not getting grabbed by Suzaku's mecha and immediately crushed to death via Lancelot's immense LS advantage.

Majima is 0.34 casually, plus can amp his stats with Heat which he'll naturally do anyway.
Suzaku also upscales a good amount above his rating, as the mech he uses is a further developed version of the one with the feat.

Majima will likely open with duplicating himself, said clones are identical to him but I guess scanning for heat signatures might cancel it but its worth mentioning the clones are all tangible and have their own auras and heat and are just as nimble as he is.
Yeah, scanning might cancel. In general, Suzaku has no problem fight several enemies and I think due to flight the usefulness of clones is probably more limited, as they can't really surround him and stuff.

Majima can hurl daggers at him considering he does it in 7, he can also paralyse with his blades on hit too.
Suzaku can block dagger and I don't think a taser will do much on a mech.

Question can the mechs run out of ammo for projectiles?
It's energy projectiles. He can run out of energy for it, in principle, but it won't be soon. Also has hookshot like things that can be used as projectile and retracted, so he won't run out of those.

Skill wise Majima has stupid feats being able to scale to Kiryu who can solo 100 thugs no problem.
Defeating countless enemies is no problem for Suzaku either.

Plus he toys around with Ichiban who is far better than Shinada, said person is just an ex baseball player who can defeat the Amons, the world's greatest assassins that have mastered all martial arts and weapons known to man.
Suzaku can defeat Kallen who is skilled enough to pilot a mech that supposedly was unpilotable. And he defeated her while at a statistical disadvantage as her mech was better.
Also defeated the Knights of Rounds, the elite of the elite. One of those additionally even had the ability to see the future and Suzaku still outskilled him.
It's generally no exaggeration to call him the most skilled person on Earth.

Alright looking it all over if he can beat people with precog among other advantages I don't see a viable win con here for Majima so Suzaku fra

about skill wise,don't know about suzaku but goro likely defeat the best assasin in the wolrd,able to learn any type of attack with just a glance,i mean he use break dance to defeat other guy lmao,also stomp jo amon,who have master all of martial art.so can you guy show how suzaku skill is better than goro ?

Would Majima's martial arts skills matter much offensively? Like... Lancelot, the mecha that Suzaku will spend all of his time in during this match, is a 4m tall giant robot. Never minding the stat advantage Suzaku has, the Lancelot is just an entirely different beast than anything Majima has fought before, IMO. Plus, he can't drag Suzaku out of the Lancelot and force him to fight on the ground in a H2H match, either.

Would Majima's martial arts skills matter much offensively? Like... Lancelot, the mecha that Suzaku will spend all of his time in during this match, is a 4m tall giant robot. Never minding the stat advantage Suzaku has, the Lancelot is just an entirely different beast than anything Majima has fought before, IMO. Plus, he can't drag Suzaku out of the Lancelot and force him to fight on the ground in a H2H match, either.
just want to ask why suzaku skill is better,about the voted,i already vote suzaku

Back