• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Round 4 (Shooto Katsuragi vs King Knight)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Four days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the Upper-class dwellings is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Shooto:
King Knight:

Rat is 0.54 tons and King is baseline, yes?

Ratman

Basically, he's a close-range fighter. An amateur boxer with good fighting instincts thanks to the genes that gave him his powers. He's a good acrobat and can shapeshift his right hand into a big clawed one which should give a higher ap but is unknown by how much. He also is a good kid so he won't go for the kill but if he's enraged to a point of losing himself he will (will explain more below).

Another thing to note is that the more enraged he gets, the stronger his power but at the cost of becoming more ruthless and animalistic in combat style just like a rat. When he gets eranged and animalistic he will get even more agile and starts to jump around to attack but also release a fear aura.

He also has his strongest attack which is a ray of energy that could give him a bit of range, but this is a more trump card.

He has the LS advantage so close-range fights will give him an advantage if it gets to grappling. Stamina idk to compare as his foe has just "high".

In rest, King Knight seems to have a vastly more diverse repertory of powers which could give a big advantage. Their range is comparable. What about his combat style?

Ps. I will go to sleep so I won't be able to post till later.

What about his combat style?
King Knight uses shoulder bashes, his equipment, and... ballerina tap-dancing ontop of his opponent? Really hard to explain that last one. He is also quite jumpy and will constantly try to find platforms to jump on, including his own opponent. He can keep him at bay with things like rat bombs, decrees, or cover the entire location with confetti with similar AP as him.
He also is a good kid so he won't go for the kill but if he's enraged to a point of losing himself he will
Does he get easily enraged? King Knight likes to trashtalk his opponents at the start of a fight.
He also has his strongest attack which is a ray of energy that could give him a bit of range, but this is a more trump card.
Does it go through Absorption? If not, King Knight can just absorb it and then fire three large fire balls with the same power as his ray.

It doesn't go through absorption, it's just a powerful beam of energy but has he absorbed something that is twice as strong as his AP?

It hasn't been officially changed to my knowledge but if we're going with that to my knowledge the most he can get with relics is a five times extra damage every 15th he if we assume he somehow reaches and keeps a full gem meter and is at a multiple of 10 steps six if the foe is undead meaning relics should actually be fair game.

Ratman is a human, not undead.

How is his close combat cause Ratman will sure reach him.

I read the profile but it seems to be to late for relics to be accepted king knight has several weapons for close range combat fire sword, healing hammer, gyro boots, and dueling gloves. So he uses those combine with ramming people and bouncing on them.

Does he have the relics? cause if he has them its a stomp.

Otherwise, I think Ratman has the advantage with higher AP, actual fighting skills for close-range (boxer and instincts), regen that will help a bit in the fight and of course the possible chance for him to get enraged which will boost his statistics.

Does he have the relics? cause if he has them its a stomp.

Otherwise, I think Ratman has the advantage with higher AP, actual fighting skills for close-range (boxer and instincts), regen that will help a bit in the fight and of course the possible chance for him to get enraged which will boost his statistics.
No relics

I would not say king knight is unskilled he fought and won against specter knight a skilled thief who defeated shield knight who in turn was considered a legendary among adventurers partially for their skill and Propeller knight a skilled fencer.

I would say king knight has better range and mobility he can also heal it is just less reliable.

Ratman is a human, not undead.

How is his close combat cause Ratman will sure reach him.
I would not say king knight is unskilled he fought and won against specter knight a skilled thief who defeated shield knight who in turn was considered a legendary among adventurers partially for their skill and Propeller knight a skilled fencer.

I would say king knight has better range and mobility he can also heal it is just less reliable.
Pretty sure those types of feats are still being debated.
conclusions?

Still need other people to evaluate what was brought up for the combatants by the other users...I know the feeling of bump, its molds, its shapes your vision till nothing but Bump remains.

If its accepted but never applied then I will allow it to be used. Prefferably add it to the profile though

Then King Knight has another wincon as Ratman loses his close-range advantage on grappling.

as much as i hate to do this, i will vote for King Knight

better skill, experience, lift strengh and hax

please Zara counter this argument cause i want to vote for Ratman

Skill is debatable as I could also say Ratman fought with heroes who trained for years if not decades. He managed to defeat a pro-boxer Hero, and traded blows with the daughter of the CEO of Superhero organization who trained since small in all kinds of martial arts. Managed to counter the boxer-hero and his friend who uses a shield to fight. Is stated by these and more that he has really good fighting instincts (since his genes were improved by the blood of the strongest Superhero).

Experience likely as Ratman wasn't more than a few months a villain.

Lifting strength, he lost the advantage.

And Hax yeah, kinda low for him.

Can't counter now that he lost one of his big win-con.

Let's get royal.
oh hey a character i can actually argue for
If its accepted but never applied then I will allow it to be used. Prefferably add it to the profile though
Ratman FRA.

Rat is 0.54 tons and King is baseline, yes?
You're the best
so as said by Zara Ratman unfortunally can't win against King knight

you guys can vote for King now

also what's the current vote count?

Back