• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Round 3 (Jim Raynor vs Doomguy)

I’ve given you the sources disproving most of what you said.

just because the place is infinite doesn't mean the Slayer was in the thick of it all that time or they were all just huddled together.
Out of swirling, fiery gates came horned beasts from a timeless realm. First one, then many, crashing waves of evil swelled from the obsidian forest of the Argentian Overlands. The Alorum clans from the eastern mountains fell first to the black hordes of devils, and the city of Telorum was slung under the weight of their charge.

We Sentinels rose to meet the beasts with spear in hand, the might of the holy fleet striking back at the demons, but the dark gates from whence they came gave birth still to even greater hordes. A line of blood was drawn with the fallen on both sides, and the Unholy Wars began as the time of darkness came upon us.

They came in hordes that grew ever larger, enough so to overrun entire kingdoms of the Night Sentinels (who are extremely tough given feats listen above), and eventually as Doom 2/ Eternal shows, worlds. Doomguy was in the absolute epicenter of where Demons were produced, and since Hell is a sentient entity, it sent an unending horde to meet the slayer. Resurrectors, summoners, and other demons all are able to bring more demons/ resurrect fallen demons from the dead.

He was in the thick of it, constantly.

When did he dodge it? and don't give me "Well he had to!" because at that point Jim would've had to dodge god hydralisk spines so numerous they'd make Doomguy's best dodging feat look like just dodging around paper planes at 1 mile an hour. and even if Doomguy sees the setup he still needs to not get, ya know, a HEV bullet to
My brother in Seraphim, you haven’t shown a single scan of him outright dodging it. Where as the entire gameplay is the Doomguy outmaneuvering and outgunning hordes of demons, as well as being said in the lore.

Dude your profile is barebones. Either list these feats or they are invalid for the argument.

I’ve given you the sources disproving most of what you said.

We Sentinels rose to meet the beasts with spear in hand, the might of the holy fleet striking back at the demons, but the dark gates from whence they came gave birth still to even greater hordes. A line of blood was drawn with the fallen on both sides, and the Unholy Wars began as the time of darkness came upon us.

They came in hordes that grew ever larger, enough so to overrun entire kingdoms of the Night Sentinels (who are extremely tough given feats listen above), and eventually as Doom 2/ Eternal shows, worlds. Doomguy was in the absolute epicenter of where Demons were produced, and since Hell is a sentient entity, it sent an unending horde to meet the slayer. Resurrectors, summoners, and other demons all are able to bring more demons/ resurrect fallen demons from the dead.

He was in the thick of it, constantly.

My brother in Seraphim, you haven’t shown a single scan of him outright dodging it. Where as the entire gameplay is the Doomguy outmaneuvering and outgunning hordes of demons, as well as being said in the lore.

Dude your profile is barebones. Either list these feats or they are invalid for the argument.
Thank you, that's what you needed to provide

That was an example, I don't recall anyone ever actually dodging Hydralisk spines that weren't already Hypersonic anyway lmfao, and yes, Jim's profile is barebones, he will be fixed to being High 8-C to 8-B at a later date with everything listed in his intelligence section and such lol, but I'll say, you have sufficiently convinced me of the Slayer winning despite some doubts I have, so yeh lol

Back