• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 6 (Jim Raynor vs Homer Simpson)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Six days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the Hospital streets is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Executives and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Not really, because due to how piercing damage work the bullets don't need to be 8-C in order to pierce Homer, and iirc 9-C bullets can wound even High 8-C characters depending on some things.

That said, Homer's only guns listed are generic "pistols", while Jim has a big ass armor, a futuristic rifle and pistol, grenades, time slow bombs, a shield and a grenade launcher.
Jim is also supposedly much more experienced when it comes to gunfights and I guess even warfare given the series he's from, and Homer could still somewhat push forward with severe wounds because of his stamina, toon force and limited immortalities with regen, but all in all being riddled by bullets over and over would definitely kill him after not even that much time.

Jim just shoots him in the head, or if worse come to worse, pulls out a High 6-C plasma rifle and vaporizes Homer, but that's not exactly a first move and Jim needs to be pressured to use his more esoteric and fancy stuff.

Wait so the owner of the tournament didnt let Demon slayers but he lets guy WHO CAN BRING HIGH 6-C weapons.... yeah seems about fair

Wait so the owner of the tournament didnt let Demon slayers but he lets guy WHO CAN BRING HIGH 6-C weapons.... yeah seems about fair
It can be dodged or straight out restricted since it's a higher tier.

Also like 70% of Jim's "Standard Equipment" are actually optional equipment he's used at some time or another

of course is not allowed to use anyting that goes beyond 8-C, like Witch would never allowed him then

so what is his standard equipment?
Powered Combat Suit, C-14 Gauss Rifle, C-150 Ronin Pistol or Flak Pistol, Stimpacks

Those are his technical standard equipment, he can also bring along a sniper rifle but that thing is a one-shot above his actual AP, besides the plasma rifle I think most of his optional equipment are fine though, like I said before, he's gotta be pressured into using shit like the chronal rift devices
.... you cant restrict standard equipment
You can if it's gasp a higher tier lol

Powered Combat Suit, C-14 Gauss Rifle, C-150 Ronin Pistol or Flak Pistol, Stimpacks
Even if we take only these into account, they are sensibly better weapons than Homer's, and together with his expertise and skill he should make short work of Homer and gunning him down anyway regardless of his resilience, which would just extend his pain, actually.

Even if we take only these into account, they are sensibly better weapons than Homer's, and together with his expertise and skill he should make short work of Homer and gunning him down anyway regardless of his resilience, which would just extend his pain, actually.
I mean yeah, never said that Raynor wouldn't have an easy time just gunning Homer down lol

I mean yeah, never said that Raynor wouldn't have an easy time just gunning Homer down lol
Totally, I just wanted to confirm my stance.

Also, if you believe some of his standard equipment should be optional, you can be a quick CRT to fix it and make this and the following matches more clear.

It is quite funny that Saman has debated more for most of the characters than their actual submitters. Dont know if i should be sighing or crying right now, because that man has been singlehandily carrying the entire tournament
There's a surprisingly high number of character who don't require me to perform some extensive research in order to comment, and I had previous knowledge of just a few of them.
Anyway, I was glad to do it, this tournament's fun and interesting.

Regarding this match, I think it might also be a stomp, so idk if we really want to also wait to reach 7 votes and add it.

Yeah, considering Jim himself ***** around about as much as Tychus in combat, which is not at all lol
It is quite funny that Saman has debated more for most of the characters than their actual submitters. Dont know if i should be sighing or crying right now, because that man has been singlehandily carrying the entire tournament
I mean only reason I was here after Saman was because I was literally asleep so lol

Yeah, considering Jim himself ***** around about as much as Tychus in combat, which is not at all lol

I mean only reason I was here after Saman was because I was literally asleep so lol
Not you necessarily. Lets just say, more than half of the rounds Saman carried on his back. Hes the reason i haven't just dropped this tournament.

Back