• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades to Geryuganshoop, Groribas, and Melzagard (One-Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he survives a hit while repressed, I would note that at that point Melzagard only had 1/7th of his OG self left anyways

6C also wouldn't be an unbelievable outlier. Flashy Flash competed with 6C Garou, and there's not much evidence that Garou's AP was lower while asleep. Just his coordination.

You forget that this was base Bang, not Awakening Breath Bang, and base Bang chain-scales to like half of the verse.
Oh, I fogot to put he was holding back, I support the 6C Bang.
Wouldn't Atomic samurai scale too?
He already is 6C with the Sunblade, but I don't think he scales without it. Melzagard's body is really weak and easily malleable, as shown when Iaian was able to slice him up, but got his arm blown off by one attack. Even if Melz's dura = his AP, AS is using a sword, which can allow him to damage beings above him.

Oh, I fogot to put he was holding back, I support the 6C Bang.

He already is 6C with the Sunblade, but I don't think he scales without it. Melzagard's body is really weak and easily malleable, as shown when Iaian was able to slice him up, but got his arm blown off by one attack. Even if Melz's dura = his AP, AS is using a sword, which can allow him to damage beings above him.
He is only Possible large mountain

There’s no reason for Melz to scale anyways, Groribas is the only arguable one, and we need to get the raws of his statement and then get them translated.

He is only Possible large mountain
Oof. Well I think him scaling to Golden S, who scales to other S class might give him that tiny boost to 6C, not sure though.
There’s no reason for Melz to scale anyways, Groribas is the only arguable one, and we need to get the raws of his statement and then get them translated.
I mean looking at the other 6C calcs, and the fact that Melz is still in the top 3, he could 100% scale.

I also disagree with scaling Melz and Groribas to Gery just because they’re both in the “top 3”. That’s like scaling Bang to Tatsumaki because they’re in the top 3 of S-class.

Also, there are other supporting feats for 6C such as the asleep Garou vs Bang fight, HE's energy orbs, GS blocking the Sun Blade, which concentrates its 2.4 Gigaton AP over a fine point, much of the S class survived casual PS hits, Darkshine surviving a punch from GS, and Flashy Flash trading blows with Awakened Garou.

I also disagree with scaling Melz and Groribas to Gery just because they’re both in the “top 3”. That’s like scaling Bang to Tatsumaki because they’re in the top 3 of S-class.
Goribas might scale because the translation I read said Groribas was the #1 fighter.

much of the S class survived casual PS hits

This one can't be a proper supporting point given how extremely casual Platinum Sperm was being. He was just clearing them aside so he could fight 1 on 1 with King.

the asleep Garou vs Bang fight
Awakened Breath Bang, not base Bang.
HE's energy orbs
High 7-A, doesn’t scale to any of the bass S-Class.
GS blocking the Sun Blade, which concentrates its 2.4 Gigaton AP over a fine point
Have fun arguing for that to be a solid rating. Also none of the S-Class scale to Golden Sperm except for Flash.
much of the S class survived casual PS hits
Keyword being casual.
Darkshine surviving a punch from GS
A punch that he got one-shot by.
Flashy Flash trading blows with Awakened Garou.
None of the other S-Class scale to Flash.

Nothing you just said would actually support half the verse being 6-C.

This one can't be a proper supporting point given how extremely casual Platinum Sperm was being. He was just clearing them aside so he could fight 1 on 1 with King.
Ik, I just thought I would include it to compile all of the possible 6C feats I can think of without the scaling.
Awakened Breath Bang, not base Bang.

High 7-A, doesn’t scale to any of the bass S-Class.

Have fun arguing for that to be a solid rating. Also none of the S-Class scale to Golden Sperm except for Flash.

Keyword being casual.

A punch that he got one-shot by.

None of the other S-Class scale to Flash.

Nothing you just said would actually support half the verse being 6-C.
#1 So that would still scale to AB Bang

#2 I know it doesn't scale, I was simply compiling all 6C feats I could think of. More setting a precedent.

#3 I mean, that's not a legit criticism.

#4 Yeah, I don't think that one's too reliable.

#5 Yes, a 1 shot knock out, but he still survived. Liable for an At Most Rating, which I believe would scale to CK, as he was able to have a simulated fight with Darkshine, although idk if Darkshine had to go all out, I'll check the audio book it occurs in.

#6 I'm pretty sure other characters that scale to S class scale to FF. Not sure, I'll have to check, but off the top of my head, Darkshine is stated to be physically stronger than FF.

#2 I know it doesn't scale, I was simply compiling all 6C feats I could think of. More setting a precedent.
It’s not 6-C though…
#3 I mean, that's not a legit criticism.
None of the S-Class scaling to him is absolutely a legit criticism.
#5 Yes, a 1 shot knock out, but he still survived. Liable for an At Most Rating,
No, it absolutely is not liable for an At most. If he was just hurt, then you could talk about an At most rating. But the fact that it KOed him nukes any possible scaling.
which I believe would scale to CK
Nope, CK does not scale to Darkshine’s durability, only his AP.
#6 I'm pretty sure other characters that scale to S class scale to FF. Not sure, I'll have to check, but off the top of my head, Darkshine is stated to be physically stronger than FF.
Flash ≈ Platinum Sperm > Golden Sperm > Darkshine’s durability > Darkshine’s AP

Uh on The Batman's page we have him at Wall Level Durability even though the blast in question knocked him out for multiple hours. Maybe it needs to be changed then?

That’s not the same as Darkshine’s situation, Batman’s suit and specifically his suit is Wall level, Batman himself is just Street level in durability.
Ah, I missed that distinction. Thank you for the clarification! :)

So I don't know if this matters much, but the 100 eyes octopus survived multiple hits from FF, and was about to make him use his secret technique. Don't know if this has ever been brought up before, but he's a demon level threat, which would allow many characters in the verse to scale to island level. Even if we said he was dragon after consuming more concrete, that still affects a large amount of the cast.

So I don't know if this matters much, but the 100 eyes octopus survived multiple hits from FF, and was about to make him use his secret technique. Don't know if this has ever been brought up before, but he's a demon level threat, which would allow many characters in the verse to scale to island level. Even if we said he was dragon after consuming more concrete, that still affects a large amount of the cast.
Please don't tell me you're serious.

Glad i learnt that a 6C can be debunked by not harming a 6-A surface. That logic is completely rational and makes complete sense, also scaling a person to a guy stated to body three different people (person included) with all three having prep time 9999 times out of 10000.

Anyways following the actual logically cohesive discource now.

Last edited:
Unless I’m misremembering every attack from FF overcame the octopus’s durability and cut it open, so that scaling seems whack.
Well a firstly a 6C character can do much more damage with a blade on a very fine point such as Flashy Flash's weapon. For example, while Hellfre and Gale are only High 7A+ (Which is 1 gigaton less than FF's AP), they were able to trade physical blows with him. Yet when he used his sword, even in their monster forms, they both got 1 shot.
Also, if Hellfire and Gale were candidates for MA Cadres, shouldn't the other actual Cadres scale High 7A+ at least roughly?
Secondly, he was going to be forced to use his secret technique against it, which means it was too tough for him to just slash to bits, otherwise he would have just done so instantly. Maybe I'm missing something, but the damage seems to only be under the tentacles and the eyes.

They have scaling other cadres
Platinum Sperm >> Golden Sperm who can one shot Darkshine
Who is cadre level
FF took numerous hit from Platinum
And they can damage him

Glad i learnt that a 6C can be debunked by not harming a 6-A surface. That logic is completely rational and makes complete sense, also scaling a person to a guy stated to body three different people (person included) with prep time 9999/10000.

Anyways following the actual logically cohesive discource now.
Lol some whack shit has happened here. Although in my defence, I was trying to say that in order to win at all, their AP has to at least be within the same baseball field as their opponent. Obviously, I was wrong as it was pre-redraw Orochi, and I overlooked the fact that they could just launch Groribas' acid at Orochi, but unlike the 6C argument, there was an attempt at logic lmao.

They have scaling other cadres
Platinum Sperm >> Golden Sperm who can one shot Darkshine
Who is cadre level
FF took numerous hit from Platinum
And they can damage him
I was saying that Cadres in general should probably scale to the High 7A+ rating, as they seem to all be approximate in power, which would then also allow heros to scale off of those Cadres.

Lol some whack shit has happened here. Although in my defence, I was trying to say that in order to win at all, their AP has to at least be within the same baseball field as their opponent. Obviously, I was wrong as it was pre-redraw Orochi, and I overlooked the fact that they could just launch Groribas' acid at Orochi, but unlike the 6C argument, there was an attempt at logic lmao.
Dont worry about it we’ve all made stupid errors (like me trying to argue star lvl for percy jackson god tiers which you quickly put down) just glad to see some interesting discussions, the 6-A shenanigans though…that dude has 0 excuses

I mean Fuhre Ugly is a cadre but via scaling Chain they should at least 3 shot Base Fuhre Ugly
Can you tell me what that scaling chain is? And regardless, even if he 3 shots his old self, his old self would still end up being Either High 7A+ or High 7A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back