• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Dark Matter Thieves Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groribas and Geryuganshoop:

In One-Punch Man chapter 32, Geryuganshoop informs Boros that Saitama has damaged 23% of spaceship. Boros then tells Geryuganshoop to go with Groribas and Melzalgard to defeat Saitama despite knowing that he was capable of destroying his ship (which has High 6-A durability).

Melzalgard was also sent, but he wouldn't scale to High 6-A because he has other advantages in a fight besides strength like his regeneration.

To further back up High 6-A Geryuganshoop, we see him breaking apart and lifting up parts of the ship.

Boros:

Armored Boros' reaction speed should scale to Relatavistic+ for being able to perceive Saitama and Geryuganshoop's fight in chapter 34.

This is my CRT bruh....

I just haven't gone back to it yet cause I been busy

It barely been a week bruh I'm finna get back to it after Christmas 💀

You really want the Upgrade help me on my CRT bro

i disagree, geryu only have attack speed, he is hypersonic on general, i dont think that a massively hypersonic boros would have problems to detect a much slower being powering up.

he didnt even state to detect which kind of attack geryuganshoop used, just that he fought them all and killed them. Also, i think that he kinda needed to pass throught the room that geryuganshoop was in to get into boros’ way… so, boros logically would know that he killed geryuganshoop

I was the guy who approved this on discord, so I agree.

As for that last one. I know I may sound like a hypocrite considering I gave my distaste for confidence scaling but I think it should just be case by case. Boros might be prideful but he's not stupid and knows when he's outmatched, as evident he acknowledges and compliments Saitama as superior to him throughout their fight. This is simply not the case here.

Last edited:
How does being stated to be the top 3 fighters on the ship make him scale to the ship's High 6-A durability.
despite knowing that he was capable of destroying his ship
This just means he doesn't have any others fighter to face him not that he should scale to ship's durability.

To further back up High 6-A Geryuganshoop, we see him breaking apart and lifting up parts of the ship.

Is this the scan you're using for Gery "breaking" part of the ship?

Since when is every cubic inch of the ship, including every part of its interior, regarded as being High 6-A?

Is this the scan you're using for Gery "breaking" part of the ship?

Since when is every cubic inch of the ship, including every part of its interior, regarded as being High 6-A?
That's not even the main part of the scaling, just a small additive.

Anyways, two staff members seem to have accepted the second part of the OP (Boros' speed), so I'll add that.

As for the High 6-A Geryu and Grori, it seems to be rejected.

Where do you see Boros perceiving Saitama's & Gery's fight?

We see him reacting to their fight, which means that he was likely able to see what was going on.
Its not shown. He just states "My minions were nothing to you". This was just a remark when he met saitama. Nothing suggests he was able to perceive their fight.

And why so?

Because all we see is him witnessing the outcome to the fight. We don't know how well he was able to perceive everything that did happen, and that doesn't mean we should assume he could react fine if say one of those Rel+ projectiles was headed his way.

Boros will see a subordinate attacking thousands of times faster than his speed and an opponent defending it all to in the end say "Cool, you are worthy of fighting".
Why assume such bossy attitude for boros ,he already has extrasensory perception and power detection and could detect saitama's strength.He doesn't require saitama to fight his subordinates to prove him worthy of fighting. Geryu being boros's subordinate so should scale to his speed is debatable considering geryu's speed was a result of his gravity manipulation.I'd say it grants a possible rating rather than a solid one.

Boros' wording in the scans that Marvel provided is what's important. He said that Saitama defeated his subordinates splendidly. The only subordinate he saw Saitama actually beat was Geryuganshoop. Saying that Saitama beat him splendidly implies that he saw how Saitama and decided that it was impressive.

Boros' wording in the scans that Marvel provided is what's important. He said that Saitama defeated his subordinates splendidly. The only subordinate he saw Saitama actually beat was Geryuganshoop. Saying that Saitama beat him splendidly implies that he saw how Saitama and decided that it was impressive.
How could he perceive their fights from a different room given the fact he didn't knew groribas was defeated in the first place.

Just to make sure y’all don’t forget, Geryuganshoop has POSSIBLY Rel+ attack speed, so Boros should also get a possibly rating.

i think that melz should get a possibly scaling to geryu when merged, i mean geryu thinking that melz could aid him in the fight even knowing that saitama killed grori implies that melz could help in something, but it is vague so it would only be a possibly, and it would scale only to him merged as his combined-one-head-form is weaker by an unknown amount, and it wouldn't scale to any of the S-class since melz is a glass canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back