• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades to Geryuganshoop, Groribas, and Melzagard (One-Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not.

Murata is saying that they have almost no chance of winning against Orochi, those are not grounds to scale them to him in any capacity. At the absolute best, you’d get a ‘possibly far higher’ for their AP, but even that’s extremely iffy.

This is just blatantly wrong. Bang deflected one of Melz’ attacks, which means his AP would scale.

Then Bomb scales since he’s comparable to Bang. Rover scales due to being above Bang and Bomb. Half-Monster Garou scales due to tanking blasts from Rover. Gyoro Gyoro, Darkshine, Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai scale due to being able to harm Half-Monster Garou or being superior to him. Carnage Kabuto scales due to being on par with Darkshine, Black Sperm scales due to beating up Atomic Samurai, and I can keep going.

This would upgrade damn near the entire verse to High 6-A based on the three generals having almost no chance to defeat Orochi. Not to mention that we don’t even know how they could potentially defeat him.

This isn’t even remotely enough for such a massive upgrade, and the logic used here is extremely flawed.
Yeah, I disagree with this for these reasons.

Geryuganshoop:

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon-level Threat, he should be far superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God), Island level with Telekinesis (Launched rocks at near the speed of light), Possibly at most High 6A (Stated by Murata to stand a very small chance against Orochi when working with Melzagard and Groribas)
Uhhh, shouldn't this scale orochi to rel+?
i dont see why not tbh.
If gerys attacks are near lightspeed and he has been stated to stand no chance against orochi then he should scale above him

Last edited:
Uhhh, shouldn't this scale orochi to rel+?
i dont see why tbh.
If gerys attacks are near lightspeed and he has been stated to stand no chance against orochi then he should scale above him
1st, I think he should be low FTL, but besides personal opinions, the scaling to Orochi has been disproven. The real discussion is scaling Groribas to Gery. Should I edit the CRT or make a new one to show the change in discussion?

1st, I think he should be low FTL, but besides personal opinions, the scaling to Orochi has been disproven. The real discussion is scaling Groribas to Gery. Should I edit the CRT or make a new one to show the change in discussion?
I honestly dont see how groribas scales to geryuganshoop tbh

I honestly dont see how groribas scales to geryuganshoop tbh
Groribas is also one of Boros' top fighters, kills his opponents too quickly to use his full moveset, is in the same rank as Gery, and Murata's statement would still put him in a comparable range to Gery.

was rule does it break.
There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.

• For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.
So ur gonna ignore the example...
In which geryuganshoops case the common wall isn't common but rather a common wall x1000000.

If Likely 6-C Melzalgald is accepted, Bang will scale to him. Bomb can just downscale to Likely High 7-A+. Likely High 7-A+ Fubuki 👀
Genos statement about Gouketsu's strength and meteor will be relevant.
We finally bring back High 7-A OPM. Hooray! 🎉

Melz doesn't really need to scale, his regen seems to be his gimmick. Although, I do think he should scale I can see reasons for him not to.
Couldn’t the same argument be made that Groribas’ acid breath is his gimmick? Especially considering that’s the one and only thing that he mentioned before Saitama killed him.

They aren’t, Groribas has three scans on his profile and none of them are related to his stats.

Maybe this is a misstranslation as it has Groribas as "Gloryverse" but here Geryuganshoop outright says Groribas is their top fighter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back