• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades to Geryuganshoop, Groribas, and Melzagard (One-Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Groribas would have High 6A acid.
Do you understand how acid works 💀?
Ik it's durability negation, but if it can damage High 6A beings, he still should have that noted on his profile.
We don't even know for sure if Murata meant that Groribas would use his acid to win so how can we note something on his profile.
Their combined forces would massively downscale from Orochi, as they still have to be able to injure him for teamwork to mean anything.
He clearly meant in a combative sense, as if he was talking about out of character moments or PIS, he wouldn't have needed to have Gror, Melz and Gery, he would only need one of them. The question was about if they could win in a fight. And Prep time does not mean something is invalid. It's not like he said with their ship, or with special weapons. It is still them achieving that victory, even if it's a 1 in a billion.
Bro, he never said they had no access to stuff like their ship or whether they would literally combat Orochi, that's just you interpreting the statement that is so vague that others interpretations could be valid too.
"Yeah they scale to the nonexistent Orochi"
Yeah, he's gone, but if they scale to pre-draw Orochi, then there should be some note on that, with a link to the 6C calc for old Orochi.
Bro, if that Orochi doesn't exist anymore then it isn't valid to scale them to it. It just means that you can't scale them to each other.

We don't scale Orochi's speed to Geryuganshoop's attack speed so maybe they win by Geryu throwing Groribas' Dura neg acid at Orochi at speed he can't react. Like I said above, his statement can mean literally anything.

So Goribas' would get this:

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be far superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God), likely Island level (As one of Boros' three generals and his strongest fighter, he should be comparable to if not greater than Geryuganshoop)

Durability: At least Small City level, Likely Island level (As a physical fighter, he could be able to take the force of his own attacks)

Also, we should change his abilities page to durability negation via acid breath as opposed to just acid breath.

So Goribas' would get this:

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be far superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God), likely Island level (As one of Boros' three generals and his strongest fighter, he should be comparable to if not greater than Geryuganshoop)

Durability: At least Small City level, Likely Island level (As a physical fighter, he could be able to take the force of his own attacks)
👍
Also, we should change his abilities page to durability negation via acid breath as opposed to just acid breath.
Acid is kind of already durability negating in nature, it's like adding durability negation to biological manipulation.

I've seen profiles where they mention that characters can ignore durability in the AP section so maybe it can be mentioned there.

Do you understand how acid works 💀?
Yes. I also know that there are materials that acid has no effect on. High 6A acid will not have much of an effect on a 4C character, as their chemical bonds are going to be too sturdy to break down. That is why glass is not affected by acids, and in order to perform High 6A feats, you're going to need impossibly sturdy molecular bonds. Acid being able to damage such a character is a testament to the power of the acid.

Can I enact the Groribas upgrades?

On the acid thing, I really just need to get some rest lol. I was trying to say that the molecular bonds of a 4C character would have too strong of a bond to be dissipated by something like Hydrochloric Acid, but I can kind of see the you know, giant gaping hole in that, as we don't know the chemical makeup of the character, and they could be more or less prone to such dissolution. My brain is broken, I'm running off of like at most 12 hours of sleep over the past 3 days.

The durability seemed perfect, but as adding durability negation to his AP was suggested; here's the AP edit:

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be far superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God), likely Island level (As one of Boros' three generals and his strongest fighter, he should be comparable to if not greater than Geryuganshoop), ignores conventional durability with Acid Breath

6-C Geryu is complete bullshit ngl. It's like the worst case of KE breaking rules. I've ever seen.

Like at least Orochi's KE is more debatable. This shit has 9-B destruction at best and 6-C KE.

6-C gotta go. Also disagree with CRT fra

6-C Geryu is complete bullshit ngl. It's like the worst case of KE breaking rules. I've ever seen.

Like at least Orochi's KE is more debatable. This shit has 9-B destruction at best and 6-C KE.

The ship has like 6A durability...

Yeah that is like saying a bullet breaks KE rules becuase it couldn´t pierce your mom it couldn´t pierce a mountain made of diamond

Anyway, Damage, what do you think about the validity of the 6-C calc?

The only argument against 6C Gery is that the 6A+ floor didn't take any damage.

That's not the argument. The argument is that the destruction shown is nowhere close to any magnitude of 6-C.
And my argument that you seem to be missing or ignoring is that unless you have 6A+ AP, you can't do ANY damage to the ship, and Gery only has 6C

And my argument that you seem to be missing or ignoring is that unless you have 6A+ AP, you can't do ANY damage to the ship, and Gery only has 6C
I'm not talking about 6-A tho? Why do you keep bringing it up.

I'm talking purely about removing the 6-C calc.

I'm not talking about 6-A tho? Why do you keep bringing it up.

I'm talking purely about removing the 6-C calc.
Because the ship's interior and exterior is 6A+. In order to get the KE damage you would want, his attacks would have to reach or exceed that limit, meaning his attacks not even doing 9A damage to the ship doesn't disprove 6C AP.

Not sure where this idea is coming from that both the ship's interior and exterior is 6-A+.

Because the ship's interior and exterior is 6A+. In order to get the KE damage you would want, his attacks would have to reach or exceed that limit, meaning his attacks not even doing 9A damage to the ship doesn't disprove 6C AP.
That's not the point. The impact did not cause anything close to 6-C, ignoring the 6-A for one minute. The feat is either 6-A or nothing. You don't seem to get how KE words

That's... not how that works.
Why? 6-C KE is invalid because it didn't cause damage that's remotely close to 6-C.

Whether Geryu scales to 6-A I don't give a damn about. That's an entirely different thing and you're getting the two things mixed up.

Let me say this again.

6C
Attacks
Will
Not
Appear to be
6C
When they hit a
6A object.

What effects are you expecting? The rubble is just going to bounce off the ground and do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back