• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for Meredy, Juvia, Wendy and Ur

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
This are some upgrades that I think that should be made, for what I saw in the chapters 480-483

Juvia: Likely Small Town level (Defeated Zancrow and Keyes with Meredy's help)

Likely Small Town level (Took attacks from Zancrow and Keyes)

Meredy: Likely Small Town level (Defeated Zancrow and Keyes with Juvia's help)

Likely Small Town level (Took attacks from Zancrow and Keyes)

Ur: City level (Managed to seal Deliora. Was considered to be on the Wizard Saint Level. Matched and even overpowered both Gray and Lyo at the same time)

City level (Took numerous attacks from Gray and Lyon before being defeated)

And I think that DF Wendy (Post Second TS) should be Small City level in Durability too, considering that... well, she can kick with this strength (So, that also means Class PJ for her Striking Strength in DF) without damaging herself, also she took some casual attack from Dimaria, and took a beating from Ezel while grievously injured.

I don't think we can scale Neinhart's historias to the originals like that. Ikaruga and Azuma did some serious damage to Erza, which really shouldn't happen if their strenght was the same as the originals.

Then again, that would mean they were buffed all the way up to City level.... If you assume all historias have the same strenght, this would actually be an even bigger upgrade.

I agree about that Neinhart's historias generally seem much stronger than the originals. The statistics derived through other scaling are probably fine, but I am not the best person to ask.

I think it is honestly OK to just scale characters based on time skip for FT...they tend to keep up with each other (for example, Natsu and Gray, although FDKM Natsu is a bit different) so it wouldn't be strange for Juvia to keep up with, say, Wendy (outside of DF).

Only Juvia got the upgrade, for some reason.

And even then her stats are still wrong. Why is Pre TS Juvia only 8-B, if she can keep up with Pre TS Gray, who is 8-A? And why is Post First TS Juvia 8-A if she's scaled from Aquarius, when Aquarius is Low 7-C?

So, considering that the pages are blocked, who make the edit?

Oh, and If Juvia would be Multi-City Block lvl, should be Meredy too? She fought a bloodlusted Juvia

I can unlock Meredy, Juvia, and Wendy. Are there any others?

Back