• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade large size type 8 for “Predator” (Rimuru Tempest LN)

Deathbattle is originally a hypothetical battle, don't you think Rimuru only absorbed a few tons of water?, that's also an assumption. Anyway, we should still wait for min/mod to judge.
Thats obviously referring inside the cave since he's still inside when that statement. Even if you make it whole Planet water which is obviously not true as he still in cave. Filling 10% of stomach already state it wasn't infinite. And ya let's wait for mods opinion

On the outside, others may look at it as being only larger than 100m, but in reality it contains infinite structures inside. There are many cases where it appears to be just an ordinary person but is still said to have the same size as a human. universe, like WangLing for example?
Don't do whataboutism here, also wang ling also has HDE which is also a backup for his larger size.

Thats obviously referring inside the cave since he's still inside when that statement. Even if you make it whole Planet water which is obviously not true as he still in cave. Filling 10% of stomach already state it wasn't infinite. And ya let's wait for mods opinion
idk, how can you be sure that it's just a normal lake? you're not there I'm assuming but in reality, you're still assuming, based on the ability shown I can conclude this lake is large enough to be considered infinite
Btw, wait for mods opinion

Don't do whataboutism here, also wang ling also has HDE which is also a backup for his larger size.
That's just proof that appearances don't matter, lol
Based on another character's gaze to conclude that this character does not have a large size is a mistake

What?
Because we cannot know the size of the lake, we cannot conclude that it is just a normal lake. In fact, we know that the stomach is capable of containing infinite structures with only 25%, but absorbing a portion of the lake consumes up to 10%, from which it can be deduced that the lake is at least infinite in size.

What?
Because we cannot know the size of the lake, we cannot conclude that it is just a normal lake. In fact, we know that the stomach is capable of containing infinite structures with only 25%, but absorbing a portion of the lake consumes up to 10%, from which it can be deduced that the lake is at least infinite in size.
Bruh

Yeah me too , it's just a dimensional storage.
LOL, in fact, the Great Sage has stated that whatever Rimuru absorbs will be stored in his body and not another dimension
Predation: Takes the target into your body. Lesser chance of success if the target has its own consciousness. Can be targeted on organic and inorganic objects, as well as skills and magic.

Won't I get warning by multiple comments?
On imaginary space it's treat like pdm so it's wasn't large size
In fact, the stomach is a physical space, as what Rimuru absorbs is stored inside his body and nowhere else.
Predation: Takes the target into your body. Lesser chance of success if the target has its own consciousness. Can be targeted on organic and inorganic objects, as well as skills and magic.
Received. It is being stored in the stomach of the unique skill “Predator.” Current physical space usage is less than one percent.
And imaginary space is just a name so I don't think its properties will be the same as the name

So there is no reason to think that imaginary space is not large size

But, Rimuru absorbed everything, including those dimensions
that would have something to do with size manipulation or pdm. I am not gonna repeat myself anymore i just disagree that is all. Also since when did he absorb dimensions in the LN are you making something up again ?

Last edited:
Saying I made it up seems a bit harsh, or at least it makes me uncomfortable
As for scanning, here
For precaution, making you uncomfortable or not, we've had two cases like these before
Additionally, stomach is a hyper space, an isolated dimension it have nothing to do with the actual size of his body
Please carefully look at other threads like these

Before making a CRT

That's just proof that appearances don't matter, lol
Based on another character's gaze to conclude that this character does not have a large size is a mistake
You're spam texting, bringing up other characters that have no relation to the thread and talking out of your ahh, as you dont even know hoe these works
Wang ling own was different, he became the universe not a universe was playing inside of him, we've seen cases like this and this where its verboten to call it "Inside" his body or its his body rather its an hyper space, as he used it as defense mechanism and how Veldora callled it a metaphysical space
This is literally enough evidence anymore chatter about whether its his body or not right now can be a very punishable offense as these is either backtracking and ignoring the comments of the members

For precaution, making you uncomfortable or not, we've had two cases like these before
Additionally, stomach is a hyper space, an isolated dimension it have nothing to do with the actual size of his body
Please carefully look at other threads like these
heh, but according to the scan I read, the stomach is the physical space that holds everything Rimuru absorbs, and everything Rimuru absorbs is stored in his body, which can be said to be the space of His stomach and body are one
You're spam texting, bringing up other characters that have no relation to the thread and talking out of your ahh, as you dont even know hoe these works
Wang ling own was different, he became the universe not a universe was playing inside of him, we've seen cases like this and this where its verboten to call it "Inside" his body or its his body rather its an hyper space, as he used it as defense mechanism and how Veldora callled it a metaphysical space
This is literally enough evidence anymore chatter about whether its his body or not right now can be a very punishable offense as these is either backtracking and ignoring the comments of the members
I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm just giving my own opinion, and I just want to say that appearance doesn't mean the reality is the same, I'm not even saying anything bad about anyone, LOL

Back