• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade large size type 8 for “Predator” (Rimuru Tempest LN)

I think Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) will have the large size of type 8
I just started using vs battle recently so please understand

- First, the Unlimited Prison can imprison its target in an infinite number of imaginary spaces at all times.
The hero’s Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn’t some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world.
- Volume 1 Chapter 1
- The stomach, even though it contains all its infinite structures, cannot be filled
Heh-heh-heh! Right away! You shall make me wait no longer! Let us finally join together!Right! I summoned up my stores of resolve, touching him for a moment—then activated my Predation skill. In a moment, Veldora’s massive form disappeared from sight. It happened almost too fast. We were talking just a moment ago. Seeing him gone suddenly made me feel very small and very solitary. Using the skill on my first target created too much resistance to work at all, but with the help of a fully cooperative Veldora in all his hugeness, it couldn’t have gone more smoothly. He and Unlimited Imprisonment itself were sucked in at once. Kind of a surprise it all fit in me, though. Checking my stomach usage… Geez, 25 percent? How big was that thing, anyway?
- Volume 1 Chapter 1
  • The fact that the stomach can contain an entire structure of infinite size without being filled also means that the infinite structure is only finite in relation to the stomach.
  • So i think the stomach will have the large size type 8 because it has the finite size of the entire infinite structure (H3A), equivalent to L2C.

In conclusion: Rimuru Tempest will have the large size of type 8, capable of creating infinite structures through the possession of Unlimited Imprisonment
Chloe Aubert will have capable of creating infinite structures through the possession of Unlimited Imprisonment

Last edited:
I have to disagree; Predator's stomach is finite, unlike Beelzebuth's. Also, the Infinity Prison is infinite within the barrier, not outside of it.

Disagree because unlimited prison Operate like gojo infinity. It doesn't have Infinite size externally but internal so you don't need infinite size to devour it

I have to disagree; Predator's stomach is finite, unlike Beelzebuth's. Also, the Infinity Prison is infinite within the barrier, not outside of it.
  • Since the stomach can absorb the entire infinite structure without being filled, it is infinitely larger, so this problem does not require an explicit statement that the stomach is infinite in size
  • That's not really relevant, because the infinite prison is said to trap the opponent in infinite dimensions, so if it could be contained entirely outside, it would be equivalent to containing the entire infinite dimension.

this is a weird way of getting large size i dunno were u get this idea from
rimuru got his large size 6 because gluttony can grow big enough to devour the stars.
it doesnt qualify for large size eventhough his stomach is infinite in size. You need explicit statements for large size
also infinite prison is only infinite on the inside of the barrier not the outside of it

Last edited:
this is a weird way of getting large size i dunno were u get this idea from
rimuru got his large size 6 because gluttony can grow big enough to devour the stars.
it doesnt qualify for large size eventhough his stomach is infinite in size even characters who embody a spacetime doesn't qualify enough for large size
also infinite prison is only infinite on the inside not the outside of it
  • idk, because the stomach is inside rimuru but can hold the entire infinite size without being filled, I think the stomach will be L2C size, which means Rimuru's entire body will be too, and the abilities The character's character, in my opinion, does not necessarily need to be shown 100% clearly in the light novel
  • For example: Maybe your character has ae1 information or something like that and can still interact with normal people, or has infinite speed but still has to jog to school.
  • In that sense, the entire character's abilities are inferred from statements and should not be taken from statements that are included in the light novel, in this case Rimuru in the story does not show himself to have infinite size but can still contain infinite structures as above
  • The above verse affirms that the stomach has swallowed it whole, whether it is inside or outside is not completely important because swallowing the outside also means containing the inside.

• idk, because the stomach is inside rimuru but can hold the entire infinite size without being filled, I think the stomach will be L2C size, which means Rimuru's entire body will be too, and the abilities The character's character, in my opinion, does not necessarily need to be shown 100% clearly in the light novel
  • For example: Maybe your character has ae1 information or something like that and can still interact with normal people, or has infinite speed but still has to jog to school.
  • In that sense, the entire character's abilities are inferred from statements and should not be taken from statements that are included in the light novel, in this case
  • Rimuru in the story does not show himself to have infinite size but can still contain infinite structures as above
  • The above verse affirms that the stomach has swallowed it whole, whether it is inside or outside is not completely important because swallowing the outside also means containing the inside.
the stomach imo could be an alternate dimension or you can call it an imaginary space so i dont think it has any relations with large size stuff. That is the reason why wn rimuru does not have large size

the stomach imo could be an alternate dimension or you can call it an imaginary space so i dont think it has any relations with large size stuff. That is the reason why wn rimuru does not have large size
- so yes, it is stated that it is a physical space within rimuru and not another dimension
Received. It is being stored in the stomach of the unique skill “Predator.” Current physical space usage is less than one percent.
-Vol 1 Chapter

- so yes, it is stated that it is a physical space within rimuru and not another dimension
also l2c size is large size type 9 not 8 cuz you are basically proposing for a size of a space-time continuum.

I am having doubts for this. the fact that it means a physical space still doesn't prove anything for large size imo

it is like a pocket dimension for rimuru's case and rimuru skill is connected to it

Last edited:
also l2c size is large size type 9 not 8 cuz you are basically proposing for a size of a space-time continuum.

I am having doubts for this. the fact that it means a physical space still doesn't prove anything for large size imo

it is like a pocket dimension for rimuru's case
i think the L2C size is type 8 based on this
Type 8 (Universal): Characters the size of or larger than a universe or even a significant part of it (such as the observable universe). Characters that fully correspond to this level are not very common, but also include those who are one with the universe/universal space-time continuum.
not just physical space, it is also stated that anything he absorbs will be taken into his body
Predation: Takes the target into your body. Lesser chance of success if the target has its own consciousness. Can be targeted on organic and inorganic objects, as well as skills and magic.
- Vol 1 Chapter 1
this is enough to prove that what stored what he absorbed was his body and not any other dimension.

not just physical space, it is also stated that anything he absorbs will be taken into his body

this is enough to prove that what stored what he absorbed was his body and not any other dimension.
that is very vague. It is talking about targets and objects and i don't see how this is even related to size
is that so ? my bad then

Last edited:
that is very vague. It is talking about targets and objects and i don't see how this is even related to size

is that so ? my bad then
The target is everything that Rimuru absorbed, in this case, he absorbed the entire Unlimited Imprisonment and contained it inside his body. In a way, it's pretty self-explanatory

Disagree because unlimited prison Operate like gojo infinity. It doesn't have Infinite size externally but internal so you don't need infinite size to devour it
gojo infinite? Actually, I see their properties as completely different

Why is there no need for infinite space to store Infinite Detention? The truth is that the stomach already contains Unlimited Imprisonment inside, as can be seen from the fact that Veldora is sealed in it, That means the absorption must include the inside of the Unlimited Imprisonment if it wants to contain Veldora. Absorbing the entire outside is also the same as containing the inside, and Gojo Infnite is not does not contain any assertion that it is infinite. size, even the interpretation of its properties is different.

it is like a pocket dimension for rimuru's case and rimuru skill is connected to it
Low 2-C is type 8

Send scans not writings
Or i will just assume you're making this up, which qualifies for a report

gojo infinite? Actually, I see their properties as completely different

Why is there no need for infinite space to store Infinite Detention? The truth is that the stomach already contains Unlimited Imprisonment inside, as can be seen from the fact that Veldora is sealed in it, That means the absorption must include the inside of the Unlimited Imprisonment if it wants to contain Veldora. Absorbing the entire outside is also the same as containing the inside, and Gojo Infnite is not does not contain any assertion that it is infinite. size, even the interpretation of its properties is different.
You serious? Use your common sense, which part in the series shows the exterior of unlimited prison spread infinitely outside when it wasn't even more than 100 meters. By your logic it should have shown its surpassed and cover the whole cardinal worlds which is not as the exterior is not infinite but inside. Rimuru stomach was state to be infinite during vol 15 when he evolve ciel either ways it's completely unnecessary since its state rimuru stomach predator have limit
So I started drinking, filling my Predator stomach up to approximately 10 percent of its capacity. Then, I expelled it like I was wringing out my stomach. Vol 1
Here it's already occupy 10% of rimuru stomach by several tons of water which obviously couldn't fit a H3A if it's actually infinite size externally

You serious? Use your common sense, which part in the series shows the exterior of unlimited prison spread infinitely outside when it wasn't even more than 100 meters. By your logic it should have shown its surpassed and cover the whole cardinal worlds which is not as the exterior is not infinite but inside. Rimuru stomach was state to be infinite during vol 15 when he evolve ciel either ways it's completely unnecessary since its state rimuru stomach predator have limit
Is there any difference between the infinite outside and inside? As mentioned, it does not necessarily mean that an infinite prison must be larger than the whole world. In an infinite prison, it can be a collection of infinite different dimensions. Not including it is still the same. The meaning is contained inside, is there no reason to distinguish between inside and outside? because the outside essentially includes the inside, not vice versa.
Here it's already occupy 10% of rimuru stomach my several tons of water which obviously couldn't fit a H3A if it's actually infinite size externally
maybe this is an anti feat? but I don't think the distinction between outside and inside is correct, the fact that you used gojo as an example is even more funny

And like your scan, Rimuru himself stated that he had absorbed 10% but there was nothing to guarantee that it was true, it can be seen that Rimuru many times could not prove how much percentage he had absorbed, thanks to the Great Sage's explanation, Rimuru learned

Last edited:
Is there any difference between the infinite outside and inside? As mentioned, it does not necessarily mean that an infinite prison must be larger than the whole world. In an infinite prison, it can be a collection of infinite different dimensions. Not including it is still the same. The meaning is contained inside, is there no reason to distinguish between inside and outside? because the outside essentially includes the inside, not vice versa.
maybe this is an anti feat? but I don't think the distinction between outside and inside is correct, the fact that you used gojo as an example is even more funny
Its literally the same, eating a Car with Infinite internal won't make you infinity bigger than a car as it's only several meter on exterior and no it's not anti feats even Beelzebuth stomach wasn't state to be infinite but imaginary space in vol 20 or 21

And like your scan, Rimuru himself stated that he had absorbed 10% but there was nothing to guarantee that it was true, it can be seen that Rimuru many times could not prove how much percentage he had absorbed, thanks to the Great Sage's explanation, Rimuru learned
He have Analysis: Analyzes and researches targets taken into your body. Lets you create craftable items. If the required materials are present, allows you to make a copy of the item. Successful Analysis of the casting method allows you to learn the target’s skills and magic.

How could he go wrong.

Edit: I have drop the debunk scan that Rimuru predator have size limit. I'll let the admin and mod decide on that

Its literally the same, eating a Car with Infinite internal won't make you infinity bigger than a car as it's only several meter on exterior and no it's not anti feats even Beelzebuth stomach wasn't state to be infinite but imaginary space in vol 20 or 21
In fact, you should not consider such a scan. If a car on the outside appears to be 100 meters away but inside that car is an infinite space, the car will still have infinite size because infinite space is actually a part of it. The infinite lies within it, not in another dimension, and the car is the intermediary.
He have Analysis: Analyzes and researches targets taken into your body. Lets you create craftable items. If the required materials are present, allows you to make a copy of the item. Successful Analysis of the casting method allows you to learn the target’s skills and magic.

How could he go wrong.
alright my bad, but I do not agree with the distinction between inside and outside, because the inside is inherently surrounded by the outside layer, there is no reason for the inside to be a space independent of what surrounds it.

How could he go wrong.

Edit: I have drop the debunk scan that Rimuru predator have size limit. I'll let the admin and mod decide on that
Here it's already occupy 10% of rimuru stomach by several tons of water which obviously couldn't fit a H3A if it's actually infinite size externally

thats cool but gluttony can devour stars doe💀

Last edited:
In fact, you should not consider such a scan. If a car on the outside appears to be 100 meters away but inside that car is an infinite space, the car will still have infinite size because infinite space is actually a part of it. The infinite lies within it, not in another dimension, and the car is the intermediary.
Doesn't change the fact it's wasn't infinite externally

Regarding my argument, it is expressed as a percentage so it can be understood that 10% is finite, up to 25% would be infinite, and no scan shows that Rimuru only absorbed a few tons of water. , even this water can be used forever, so I think that Rimuru has absorbed a finite amount of water reaching the threshold of 10%, while the infinite threshold is 25%, anything higher than 25% would be something to consider. Infinite is finite, or you can see in the anime, Veldora can reach the end of the membrane of Unlimited Imprisonment but when he meets Ifrit he can't even see the bottom of the stomach.
That means the stomach must be infinitely larger for Veldora to be able to see and reach the bottom of the Unlimited Imprisonment, unable to see the whole thing, only seeing a dark space.

Regarding my argument, it is expressed as a percentage so it can be understood that 10% is finite, up to 25% would be infinite, and no scan shows that Rimuru only absorbed a few tons of water. , even this water can be used forever, so I think that Rimuru has absorbed a finite amount of water reaching the threshold of 10%, while the infinite threshold is 25%, anything higher than 25% would be something to consider. Infinite is finite, or you can see in the anime, Veldora can reach the end of the membrane of Unlimited Imprisonment but when he meets Ifrit he can't even see the bottom of the stomach.
That means the stomach must be infinitely larger for Veldora to be able to see and reach the bottom of the Unlimited Imprisonment, unable to see the whole thing, only seeing a dark space.
Thats whole completely an assumption. Either way like I said. I'll let the admin decide

Doesn't change the fact it's wasn't infinite externally
On the outside, others may look at it as being only larger than 100m, but in reality it contains infinite structures inside. There are many cases where it appears to be just an ordinary person but is still said to have the same size as a human. universe, like WangLing for example?

On the outside, others may look at it as being only larger than 100m, but in reality it contains infinite structures inside. There are many cases where it appears to be just an ordinary person but is still said to have the same size as a human. universe, like WangLing for example?
This is completely irrelevant and you don't need infinite size to cover Wang Ling. So his chlotes and blankets is 3A? That's the logic you are proposing,

Thats whole completely an assumption. Either way like I said. I'll let the admin decide
Deathbattle is originally a hypothetical battle, don't you think Rimuru only absorbed a few tons of water?, that's also an assumption. Anyway, we should still wait for min/mod to judge.

This is completely irrelevant and you don't need infinite size to cover Wang Ling. So his chlotes and blankets is 3A? That's the logic you are proposing,
i just found out that embodying a space time actually gives u large size but rimuru's case is different 🤷‍♂️

That's an example, you seem to misunderstand?
In the anime Wangling showed that his body is an entire universe, so there is no reason not to consider him a large size just because to others, he is just a normal human being.

Back