• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for the InuYasha verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-8 months lel
And as crazy as that is, this isn't even a calc-needed feat. It clearly puts them in a certain category either way no matter how you calc it. It was certainly going to be in the 6th tier when we only have them ranked in the 7th currently. So we could of just slapped the base 6th until it got calc'd as to how high they are on the charts.

Last edited:
They all seem valid, with the country level calc being the absolute lowest end, so probably go with the middle result? That being
  • 1.324 Petatons (Continent Level) Low-end
100% agree with this. So now who all would scale? Just Kirinmaru and Sesshomaru?

Probably Inuyasha as well, Sesshomaru sealed Inuyasha because he believed he would actually kill Kirinmaru and Zero which would kill Rin. There’s an argument to maybe be made for Towa, as she literally absorbs the power of the grim comet as it falls and uses said power to push it back.

Would it also scale to Toga? Maybe other Daiyokai? If not, how would we scale them and the rest of the cast?
The manga mentions a feat of Kirinmaru and Toga changing the shape of nations or something although canon it’s not in the anime. There’s probably some stuff for him in the anime though can’t think of any atm

Hmm, so "Continent level" Inuyasha is likely. This'll make "Inuyasha vs. Yusuke" look more "fair" now lol

But seriously, hopefully we gets this started soon

I would like to ask about the speed. I think the speed of this verse needs an upgrade too. Like since Inuyasha dodged lightining from the beginning of the series (and if treated like actual lightining) should he be at Massively Hypersonic+? Also is it possible for Inuyasha characters to reach some form of light speed? Not like FTL or Massively FTL, but at least maybe Sub-Relativistic?

Yeah speed definitely needs an upgrade, I’m pretty sure @scanman was gonna calc the comet’s speed??? Though I think speed as a whole for the series needs a revision.

Hopefully we can add more characters as well. We definitely need Koga, Kagura, Toga, Kanna etc

But what else do we need to do before we the "let's go"?

Hopefully we can add more characters as well. We definitely need Koga, Kagura, Toga, Kanna etc

But what else do we need to do before we the "let's go"?
Definitely need a Koga page before everyone else’s, once we get the green light on this we can worry about that later

I’m assuming there’s gonna be a separate key made for each character that scales in this thread, and if not this isn’t that big of a deal but should still be addressed. Sesshomaru’s 7A feat should be downgraded on the basis the person uses an average mountain height of almost 1700 meters for the calc when the average on this site is only 609 meters when involving mountains.

I would like to ask about the speed. I think the speed of this verse needs an upgrade too. Like since Inuyasha dodged lightining from the beginning of the series (and if treated like actual lightining) should he be at Massively Hypersonic+? Also is it possible for Inuyasha characters to reach some form of light speed? Not like FTL or Massively FTL, but at least maybe Sub-Relativistic?
Sadly not how it works:/. The lightning he dodged is treated like actually lightning but because of factors him dodging it is the result of the speed that’s on his profile right now

Even so, should the verse get an upgrade for their speed?
Probably, but Inuyasha speed has always been pretty iffy. Though Kirin moving the meteor passed space and time could be an insane speed feat if the proper prerequisites were met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back