• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InuYasha Existence Erasure

Noticed he still didn't have this on his profile so... here we go.

Meido zangetsuha. (Inuyasha,Sesshomaru, or anyone who can use this power)

It sends you to a void that pretty much fades you and everything away.
Also want to drop in Void Manipulation

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts.

Last edited:
I've seen this topic on another thread, some are even debating if it's even "Existence Erasure"

But if it is legit, my question is;

Is it limited or unconventional EE

For some reason, I thought he already has this, but yes I agree with this addition.

My next question is; if the Meido is supposed to send someone to the next dimension (afterlife) than what's the point of EE?

My next question is; if the Meido is supposed to send someone to the next dimension (afterlife) than what's the point of EE?
It's EE overtime.

I don't really remember the specifics, but you are able to escape from Hell, but if you don't in time, then you'll get erased.

So there's this thing called True Darkness. If you step into it you'll begin to fade (It always moves on its own like a force of nature that cleanses things). There's a pathway to the Underworld, that you must take and you can't turn around as the path crumbles after you move forward.

99% of the time the Meido Zangetsuha attack is used you're nowhere NEAR the path. We've only seen it ONCE, and that was where a Hellhound landed (i'll also note when it took Rin and Kohaku, these were two people who had cheated death). I'm assuming, they entered near the gates of the Underworld, hence why it wasn't a really big walk. I want to open a thread about the size of the Meido as it might be universal in scale.

Last edited:
Back