• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for the InuYasha verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That seems fine to apply then. Thank you for helping out.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

It’s stated by Jaken that he proposed the idea to Sesshomaru to seal Inuyasha and Kagome, meaning that Sesshomaru ACKNOWLEDGED that Inuyasha and Kagome are threats to Kirinmaru and Zero and would have killed them if Sesshomaru hadn’t sealed them. Sesshomaru also never contests Jaken’s statement about Inuyasha and Kagome being threats the only time he ever actually says anything is when Jaken brings up Rin dying because of Zero.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Does anyone wanna apply the changes @Ignatheus @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

Cool let us know when you’re finished
Finished
I debated about his lifting strength though as he was like 4x weaker in physicals than Sessh but since Sessh is far Stronger than Kirin I decided to keep Class E.
Also I believe it should be straight up 6-B, Likely 6-A for him as well tbh.

Finished
I debated about his lifting strength though as he was like 4x weaker in physicals than Sessh but since Sessh is far Stronger than Kirin I decided to keep Class E.
When is he stated to be 4x weaker? I have the guidebook don’t recall it ever saying but I can check.

Finished
Though this looks fine

On his page it used to say that he could overpower both Inuyashas hands with just one of his
We don't use the "limb" multiplier logic here. That got axed in the One Piece thread.

Using 2 arms just lessens the effort you apply to your overall strength, but when it comes to punching, you can definitely exert that power more effectively with one limb than with two.

It’s stated by Jaken that he proposed the idea to Sesshomaru to seal Inuyasha and Kagome, meaning that Sesshomaru ACKNOWLEDGED that Inuyasha and Kagome are threats to Kirinmaru and Zero and would have killed them if Sesshomaru hadn’t sealed them. Sesshomaru also never contests Jaken’s statement about Inuyasha and Kagome being threats the only time he ever actually says anything is when Jaken brings up Rin dying because of Zero.

Thank you for the information.
Finished
Thank you for helping out. That seems fine to me as well based on earlier reasoning in this thread..

Thank you for the information.

Thank you for helping out. That seems fine to me as well based on earlier reasoning in this thread..
I think thread can be closed now? Everyone seems to have reached a consensus. Also shout out to anyone that kept this thread going for 8 months.

Is it fine for the rest of you as well if I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back