• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for the InuYasha verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesshomaru currently. He'd get this bump and a bit more. I'll make a CRT for this feat now i guess. That way we can discuss how to spread it around.
(Better yet I'll change up the thread a bit since we're already here.)
So do you want me to apply rn or wait for the other CRT?
Also I need someone to tell me how this scales to him, because that doesn't look like him in the video

It scales to Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru first and foremost, and it can be argued that it scales to Inuyasha. And MAYBE even Towa via absorbing its power. Though are we applying this now to Sesh?

Yes, but I need to know how it relates to him. Like is it done with his severed arm, or like a portion of his energy?
The feat is done by Kirin a severed arm of Kirinmaru. Kirinmaru regards Sesshomaru as the strongest demon and says if he defeats him Akuru will recognize him as the strongest. Akuru is a spirit that’s been around since the age of the Gods and moves the windmill of time.

The feat is done by Kirin a severed arm of Kirinmaru. Kirinmaru regards Sesshomaru as the strongest demon and says if he defeats him Akuru will recognize him as the strongest. Akuru is a spirit that’s been around since the age of the Gods and moves the windmill of time.
Thank you
Also is this a new seperate key or is this replacing his mountain level feats?

Sesshomaru and Naraku get this straight-up added to their pages with a possible more since they're both above this guy.
Inuyasha gets this as he'd rival this character at least. (Class E should be added)

In terms of pages I'd also update that god demon from the movies that froze the even planet. Princess Kaguya if i'm not mistaken.
We'd need to make some new pages for the others.

Thank you
Also is this a new seperate key or is this replacing his mountain level feats?
Sesshomaru would probably get his replaced. But you can add on if u want.

Sesshomaru and Naraku get this straight-up added to their pages with a possible more since they're both above this guy.
Inuyasha gets this as he'd rival this character at least. (Class E should be added)

In terms of pages I'd also update that god demon from the movies that froze the even planet. Princess Kaguya if i'm not mistaken.
We'd need to make some new pages for the others.

Sesshomaru would probably get his replaced. But you can add on if u want.
Naraku comes with his own nutty statements via absorbing the jewel man’s is packing

The calc here is different from this one https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...anjenson/Inuyasha_Meteor_Calc#articleComments and two calc members agree with the 6A end, so which calc will be used???????
Fixed thx for catching that.
Naraku comes with his own nutty statements via absorbing the jewel man’s is packing
100% He was tanking everyone's Hax'd attack at the end. Plus his durability is the highest in the series with the Meioju armor and Barriers. All comes together when inuyasha's wind scar was called a breeze to the body of the Meioju. I just never could back up his armor being island or country level.

100% He was tanking everyone's Hax'd attack at the end. Plus his durability is the highest in the series with the Meioju armor and Barriers. All comes together when inuyasha's wind scar was called a breeze to the body of the Meioju. I just never could back up his armor being island or country level.
The data book has some pretty good statements for Naraku like saying his puppets=his own power and their senses are connected to his own. As well as reiterating the fact that he can use the skills/abilities of the demons he takes in, which at what point should have included Kaguya Goshinki and all of his doppelgängers prior to them being born.

Okay, I have updated the profiles

Looks good. I think we should touch up Inuyasha at least too.

I guess you could go with an "At least 6-B, possibly 6-A" rating in the lack of better options.

You forgot to add the CRT link to the edit summaries.

Where are Kirinmaru's Keys? I know his Tier 6 keys are his full power unleashed, is his Tier 7 key his sealed self?

Where are Kirinmaru's Keys? I know his Tier 6 keys are his full power unleashed, is his Tier 7 key his sealed self?
But no the tier 6 would just be him at base. Osamu Kirin is much weaker than him. Kirinmaru is the full original, not a portion. Like Kagura's isn't Naraku's max.
Osamu Kirin would get a tier 7 key as he had to power up and summon power from the arm to do that feat.

But no the tier 6 would just be him at base. Osamu Kirin is much weaker than him. Kirinmaru is the full original, not a portion. Like Kagura's isn't Naraku's max.
Osamu Kirin would get a tier 7 key as he had to power up and summon power from the arm to do that feat.
Oh. Okay. I was just questioning why Kirinmaru has the Small City level AP

Oh. Okay. I was just questioning why Kirinmaru has the Small City level AP
I mainly kept that in there for Kagome. He caught her arrow and I don't think he'd be able to do the same to a few other spiritual characters. It was a way to separate the two purifications. But if that creates confusion, I can just remove it.
As spiritual powers act like alcohol to germs when they meet demonic energy.

I mainly kept that in there for Kagome. He caught her arrow and I don't think he'd be able to do the same to a few other spiritual characters. It was a way to separate the two purifications. But if that creates confusion, I can just remove it.
As spiritual powers act like alcohol to germs when they meet demonic energy.
I'd say the arrow thing is Resistance.

The reason they were reverted is because we need to discuss if new keys are needed.
I thought it was because we didn't add the CRT thread to the summary.

(So at the bottom there's a part where you explain what and why you changed it. You'd add the link to this thread there)

------------
There's no need for keys. They didn't get a powerup from something. Everyone is just more powerful than what we thought. Hence why it scales pretty much the entire verse.

I thought it was because we didn't add the CRT thread to the summary.

(So at the bottom there's a part where you explain what and why you changed it. You'd add the link to this thread there)

------------
There's no need for keys. They didn't get a powerup from something. Everyone is just more powerful than what we thought. Hence why it scales pretty much the entire verse.
Aight thanks for the info, I will talk with Antivasma to get this sorted out.
In fact anyone want to message him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back