• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inuyasha Speed updates

Pretty much everyone who got upgraded here should get MHS+ speed and reaction.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ignatheus/InuYasha_Speed_Calc (Accepted high end)

During season 1 of Yashashime Episode 24. Kirinmaru reacted and blocked this attack. During the attack he had a massive amount of time to perform several actions. Stab the sword into the ground (instead of dropping it), perform multiple hand signs, Flex his muscles/ lean backward, and finally stick his arms out to block the attack. All after the attack was launched at close range.

Sesshomaru, Kirinmaru, Naraku, Byaukai of the dream (Doesn't have a profile yet), and Koga (via jewel) would all scale to this in possible speed movement.
You all can debate if you feel inuyasha gets it.

Last edited:
Looks good to me; also, if Naraku scales. Then I'd argue InuYasha and multiple others would too; and he would for sure if Koga scales.

Obviously agree and Inuyasha should still be at least relative to both Kirinmaru and Sesshomaru.

Can anyone apply it? I noticed Towa isn’t on the list of people who scale, she absolutely should be considering the calc is based off Towa's Azure Dragon Wave.

Unless a mod is needed to unlock some pages, anyone can apply these pages, though I only see Medus and myself as the only mods agreeing with this and you probably need a few more.

Someone should probably update the power of the verse page. Still says they cap at mountain level and hypersonic speeds

Shouldn't Kagome's spiritual powers cap at 6-B to 6-A as well like Kikyo?

Plus what about Sango with her upgrade Hiraikotsu?

I know, separate topic, but figured to bring it up unless there's another CTR for the series

I know, separate topic, but figured to bring it up unless there's another CTR for the series
Shouldn’t towa scale? Considering the calc for speed is based off her dragon

Sure i guess for Kagome. I haven't calc'd or looked into Sango's Black Hiraikotsus yet.

Someone should probably update the power of the verse page. Still says they cap at mountain level and hypersonic speeds
i can take care of that real quick.
@DarkDragonMedeus
I was looking into the Inuyasha power of the verse and was about to add fate manipulation. Noticed Setsuna lacked it do we need a new CRT.

i can take care of that real quick.
@DarkDragonMedeus
I was looking into the Inuyasha power of the verse and was about to add fate manipulation. Noticed Setsuna lacked it do we need a new CRT.
I’ve been wondering this myself, I’ve pretty much taken notes on every fate manip scene for Setsuna. And a CRT is definitely needed

Back