• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been watching Yashahime a little at a time. Currently, partway through Season 2. Unsure I remember much. There was like, Mini-Galaxy Wood & I think 1 demon battle near the season 1 finale had space-like visuals, but IDK if that's relevant.

Anyone wanna explain the scaling chains & such?

How is it for Towa, Setsuna, & Moroha? As well as the original Inuyasha cast? Any noticeable changes to scaling or powers & abilities?

How is it for Towa, Setsuna, & Moroha? As well as the original Inuyasha cast? Any noticeable changes to scaling or powers & abilities?
The three of them are pretty crazy especially Setsuna, she has her ability to cut the threads of fate and it also seems like not all threads are equal and some are just stronger than others.

Ah yeah, I recall that. What threads has she cut so far? I think I can recall a few, but I'd like the details of what's relevant.

I've been watching Yashahime a little at a time. Currently, partway through Season 2. Unsure I remember much. There was like, Mini-Galaxy Wood & I think 1 demon battle near the season 1 finale had space-like visuals, but IDK if that's relevant.

Anyone wanna explain the scaling chains & such?

Yeah when I notice the "Mini Galaxy, I wasn't certain on if whatever or not it would be scaled. But I probably doubt it

Ah yeah, I recall that. What threads has she cut so far? I think I can recall a few, but I'd like the details of what's relevant.
She’s cut a couple but she actually cuts what’s essentially an amalgamation of souls that were sucked into “Space-time” the fabric of our universe. These souls prevent the wind mill of time from moving, they merge and created Meidomaru the literal embodiment of the underworld’s wrath he has multiple strings of fate which Setsuna does cut. Later she actually struggles to cut colored strings of fate during the final confrontation which would suggest that some are just tougher to cut.

Also the Tree of ages actually mentions that Setsuna was able to reach it because of Yukari no tachikiri, stating that Setsuna is in a rift between life, death, and space-time possibly dimensional travel for setsuna?

I think the Powers and Abilities of the characters needs a refresher

Like in Miroku's case, his Wind Tunnel was once said to be like a "black hole" by Kagome, but being like something doesn't mean it is like it, so not impling "Black Hole Creation" for Miroku

Probably "Void Manipulation/Air Manipulation" but we'll see what others can say about that

In the official databook written by Rumiko herself it’s called a different dimension
I think the Powers and Abilities of the characters needs a refresher

Like in Miroku's case, his Wind Tunnel was once said to be like a "black hole" by Kagome, but being like something doesn't mean it is like it, so not impling "Black Hole Creation" for Miroku

Probably "Void Manipulation/Air Manipulation" but we'll see what others can say about that
In the official databook Rumiko calls it a different dimension

My top 10 list of InuYasha characters are this.
10. Toya
9. Kagome
8. Miroku
7. Setsuna
6. Naraku
5. Sango
4. Kikyo
3. Moroha
2. InuYasha
1. Sesshomaru

Another common note is that absorbing those venomous hornet demons also poisons Miroku, which implies things he sucks in also get into his body. So I suppose it's like a pocket dimension inside his body. So treating it as a pocket dimension also makes sense.

Scans might be relevant, but also may be good to check his feats of what he's sucked up to estimate the mass; Our Wiki often takes a "Feats invalidate statements that contradict those feats" stance, so if there's sufficient evidence he can suck up more mass than Rumiko Takahashi claims, that may be worth noting.

Last edited:
There's a weight something can be picked up not a limit to how much. He once tried to suck up an entire lake demon oddly.
There’s a limit to how much weight he can inhale. Rumiko says he can inhale 600-700 kilograms and with no obstacles he can do even more

You’re good king also are you planning any more upgrades for the verse?
I think there's a speed feet for the girls blast going out of space and characters dodging em. But i need to rewatch that scene. I always wanted to find a speed feat.

There’s a limit to how much weight he can inhale. Rumiko says he can inhale 600-700 kilograms and with no obstacles he can do even more
IIRC, sandstone is the most common kind of rock in the world. Maybe it's another kind.
A 1 meter diameter sphere of sandstone would have a volume of about 523,598.77 cm3, a density of 2.42 g/cm3, & thus, a mass of 1,267.10904 kilograms.

Point is, even very common rocks that are about two thirds Miroku's height or so, should have plenty more mass than the supposed 600-700 kg limit, not accounting for hollowness.

I would be surprised if there wasn't any Wind Tunnel useage (Anime original or not, considering how Yashahime canon seems to work.) that DIDN'T produce such "massive masses".

I know some good calcs was the pulverization of Adamant; a crystal native to demon world stated to be like one of the strongest materials in the verse. And it looks like diamonds, but is actually stated to be a lot harder and tougher than diamonds.

I can't tell if any further revisions for Inuyasha will arise, but I figured to work around some thoughts to make the profiles better

Like for an example, Inuyasha's Powers and Abilities section should have a Tetsusaiga section for it's sword abilities (Let's be honest, the P&A section is a mess)

Plus I also wonder if we should also add Kikyo's abilities with Kagome's (Since they're "one and the same") minus the soul absorption, regeneration and flight (Plus what is nature manipulation a thing?)

I do feel like some of the profiles just need to be cleaned up as a whole, like the scan quality is extremely poor and some stuff is missing from their pages regarding their abilities ap speed etc.

I do feel like some of the profiles just need to be cleaned up as a whole, like the scan quality is extremely poor and some stuff is missing from their pages regarding their abilities ap speed etc.
Agree. The verse does need a bit of cleaning up to do

So here is what I think Tetsusaiga section should have if by any chance to clean up/revive the verse;

Tetsusaiga: Air Manipulation (Wind Scar/Backlash Wave), Attack Reflection (Backlash Wave), Durability Negation (Red Tetsusaiga/Medio Zengestsuha/Diamond Tetsusaiga), Absorption (Base Tetsusaiga and Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga), BFR/Spatial Manipulation/Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel (Medio Zengestsuha), Shockwave Generation (Wind Scar), Energy Projection (Adamant Barrage, possibly Wind Scar), Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga), Reactive Evolution (Gets stronger with every ordeal and upgrade), Forcefield Creation (Sheath)

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is what kind of ability from the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga that one-shots a demon by it's vortex

If there is anything I forgot or wrong on, let me know

So here is what I think Tetsusaiga section should have if by any chance to clean up/revive the verse;

Tetsusaiga: Air Manipulation (Wind Scar/Backlash Wave), Attack Reflection (Backlash Wave), Durability Negation (Red Tetsusaiga/Medio Zengestsuha/Diamond Tetsusaiga), Absorption (Base Tetsusaiga and Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga), BFR/Spatial Manipulation/Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel (Medio Zengestsuha), Shockwave Generation (Wind Scar), Energy Projection (Adamant Barrage, possibly Wind Scar), Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga), Reactive Evolution (Gets stronger with every ordeal and upgrade), Forcefield Creation (Sheath)

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is what kind of ability from the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga that one-shots a demon by it's vortex

If there is anything I forgot or wrong on, let me know
Dragon Scale would be a form of Death Manipulation as it instantly kills you. It serves your life force essentially.
Which now that i look at it why doesn't Sesshomaru have Life manipulation?

Why are you asking that on so many threads? It is not our job to really care to much about what very specific tiering systems we have for authors. Also I'm pretty sure most authors similar don't care about tiers or verses debating or Death Battle shows in general.

Why are you asking that on so many threads? It is not our job to really care to much about what very specific tiering systems we have for authors. Also I'm pretty sure most authors similar don't care about tiers or verses debating or Death Battle shows in general.
Was curious, the fun part is guessing what the reaction certain authors would get from seeing our stats.

Fair, but it should be noted that it is often a controversial thing to ask given that some authors have historically been legitimately harassed by people in the Vs debating community; notably Hideki Kamiya and really don't like being asked questions related to Vs debating. Butch Hartman is one of the few exceptions and tends to be chill when it comes to feats and stuff like that; he legit things the Danny Phantom calcs are something he finds cool. But most authors and I'd especially ones who don't speak English as their native language would probably just not care and better yet would often prefer to be left out of those topics.

Fair, but it should be noted that it is often a controversial thing to ask given that some authors have historically been legitimately harassed by people in the Vs debating community; notably Hideki Kamiya and really don't like being asked questions related to Vs debating. Butch Hartman is one of the few exceptions and tends to be chill when it comes to feats and stuff like that; he legit things the Danny Phantom calcs are something he finds cool. But most authors and I'd especially ones who don't speak English as their native language would probably just not care and better yet would often prefer to be left out of those topics.
i wasn't going to harass them nor directly speak to them, i was more assuming/hypothetically? (i would never harass the author because honestly your a pathetic human being if you do that)

I wasn't saying you'd do that, only that there are also a lot of users who felt strongly about their favorite creators getting attacked or bothered. And a lot of them get annoyed for people even asking "How would the authors/writers think" which makes people anxious that a heavily repeated topic is going to get repeated all over again.

I wasn't saying you'd do that, only that there are also a lot of users who felt strongly about their favorite creators getting attacked or bothered. And a lot of them get annoyed for people even asking "How would the authors/writers think" which makes people anxious that a heavily repeated topic is going to get repeated all over again.
Oh okay, well I’m just going to ask on the thread itself so I’ll stop spamming.

Back