• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Towa (Inuyasha)upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why this took so long but here it is

Currently we have this accepted calc which is a meteor feat done by Kirin. This calc was used to upscale a lot of characters. If you have a problem with the calc simply make a downgrade 🎃 I’ll be linking the calc and the upgrade thread where this calc was accepted as good to to use on profiles

Anyway, obviously Kirin scales to this as it’s his feat being done. And Towa scales to this Kirin

Towa and Kirin clash swords pretty evenly , buying enough time for our heroes to get out of there. She even pushes Kirin off and is capable of blocking and dodging one of Kirin’s attacks from high up

Kirin resorts to draining Towa of her demon powers which weakens her. But is still able to dodge Kirin’s attacks

Riku attacks Kirin which results in him being severely wounded. Towa attacks Kirin which she is able to pierce his heart. Though this doesn’t actually kill him, instead Riku for a brief second traps Kirin stopping him from attacking Towa and she’s able to finish the job by slashing him one more time.
So, a “ At least Country level, likely Continent level”
Seems fine, this wording and justification is what’s used on the profiles for characters like Sesshomaru, Kirinmaru, and Naraku etc

This calc here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ignatheus/InuYasha_Speed_Calc was also accepted by two staff members more specifically the high end. This feat is done by Towa so her attack speed would go from Supersonic to Massively Hypersonic+

Agree: @Apex_Predator_GX @DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) @MrHazama @KLOL506 (staff) @Nierre @GilverTheProtoAngelo @LephyrTheRevanchist (Staff)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Welp, I guess even the "Half-Demon Princesses plus one Quarter-Demon" gets the upgrade they need (Though honestly I never really put much thought on the three girls being at that level, but guess I had to recheck my sources)

So yeah, agree

Looks okay at a glance, but preferably get more staff to look at this.

I'm assuming because the anime has a timeframe
Fair. But I meant the profiles, they use anime stuff instead of manga lol.

TBF The profiles are VERY outdated. I want to work on revising it, since I read it recently, and caught up to YnP, but Inuyasha is WAYYY too long for me to put in all that effort 😓

Fair. But I meant the profiles, they use anime stuff instead of manga lol.

TBF The profiles are VERY outdated. I want to work on revising it, since I read it recently, and caught up to YnP, but Inuyasha is WAYYY too long for me to put in all that effort 😓
The Yashahime anime is the direct continuation of the Inuyasha manga. Yashahime’s manga is also ongoing and that’s also accepted as canon on here if I remember correctly. Rumiko has had an interview with Shaina, who’s drawing the current yash manga in which he says he wants to incorporate Rumiko’s ideas but also do his own thing while simultaneously trying not to stray too far from her ideas and draft’s etc

The Yashahime anime is the direct continuation of the Inuyasha manga. Yashahime’s manga is also ongoing
They both are.
Yashahime’s manga is also ongoing and that’s also accepted as canon on here if I remember correctly.
Meh. There should probably be an actual CRT discussing which ones we should use. For starters, there might be stark differences with how some scenes and story beats take place between the anime of YnP and the manga, but I've never actually seen the anime - just the manga. I just recall seeing people mention the differences offsite and even when trying to look for the anime version of a scene in the manga, I was unable to actually find said scene, because it was completely different.

But that's a CRT/story for another date. That'd have to be whenever someone decides to actually update these Inuyasha profiles with manga stuff because it's just covering the anime.
Rumiko has had an interview with Shaina, who’s drawing the current yash manga in which he says he wants to incorporate Rumiko’s ideas but also do his own thing while simultaneously trying not to stray too far from her ideas and draft’s etc
Yeah I remember. Was just wondering why we use anime over manga like in general.

Like Inuyasha's profile and Sesshomaru's profiles use the anime instead of the manga.

My gripes don't really have much to do with this CRT, just a nitpick of the state of the profiles, so as for the CRT, it makes sense to me ig.

Do the Princesses have profiles?

It seems like a Dragon Ball Super situation in which they're both continuations of the original manga but in two different directions and they both also confirm that the movies are canon or at least some of them.

It seems like a Dragon Ball Super situation in which they're both continuations of the original manga but in two different directions and they both also confirm that the movies are canon or at least some of them.
This^ but yeah that’s a CRT for a latter day there’s plenty of Rumiko interviews to work with including one with her personal feelings towards the anime etc.

They both are.

Meh. There should probably be an actual CRT discussing which ones we should use. For starters, there might be stark differences with how some scenes and story beats take place between the anime of YnP and the manga, but I've never actually seen the anime - just the manga. I just recall seeing people mention the differences offsite and even when trying to look for the anime version of a scene in the manga, I was unable to actually find said scene, because it was completely different.

But that's a CRT/story for another date. That'd have to be whenever someone decides to actually update these Inuyasha profiles with manga stuff because it's just covering the anime.

Yeah I remember. Was just wondering why we use anime over manga like in general.

Like Inuyasha's profile and Sesshomaru's profiles use the anime instead of the manga.

My gripes don't really have much to do with this CRT, just a nitpick of the state of the profiles, so as for the CRT, it makes sense to me ig.

Do the Princesses have profiles?
Ah yeah it’s a bit confusing some of the profiles are also missing scans.

as for the girls, they have profiles but they’re neglected horribly. Which is why I made this to apply Towa’s speed feat (which was applied to other profiles but not her own) and scale her to Kirin who she beats. As for the other two Setsuna has her fate manip on her profile but her ap and speed as well as Moroiah are still fairly low

The Yashahime have have their own profiles that currently scale from own feats outside of scaling. But this was before season 2 added new facts such as Moroha being comparable to InuYasha with her various techniques as her Sacred Arrows being on par with Kagome's. The other girls should be comparable as well.

The Yashahime have have their own profiles that currently scale from own feats outside of scaling. But this was before season 2 added new facts such as Moroha being comparable to InuYasha with her various techniques as her Sacred Arrows being on par with Kagome's. The other girls should be comparable as well.
Forgot about this will have to check my notes. This might be worth the other two girls getting their needed upgrades in ap and speed

So who all would this upgrade affect since I'm not familiar with the verse
We got most if not all the important characters done already . For now just Towa, but the other two girls might get their own upgrades DDM brought up something earlier that might get them one.

We got most if not all the important characters done already . For now just Towa, but the other two girls might get their own upgrades DDM brought up something earlier that might get them one.
Well I also have to update the tiers to straight up 6-A now as well do to the Low-end being widely accepted

Bump. Changes can probably be applied, three staff members have agreed.
KLOL is a calc group member and does not possess evaluation rights. Only admins (like DDM) and thread moderators (like me, as well as bureaucrats like Antvasima) can approve content revisions.

However, I don't think this is a controversial change, thus with DDM and me should be enough approval. You may apply this indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back