• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for the InuYasha verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He commented on my wall, though you can ping him if you want.

BTW do you know how to insert an image without using Imgur? Like to where it doesn't show the white borders and share option?
I wanna make a HxH discussion thread.
Do you mean like, with using an alternate image uploading site other than Imgur?
Like Gyazo or Postimg or something?

Can you paste the image into the post field?
Click "Insert Image" next to "Insert Link"?
Or click "Media", maybe?

Do you mean like, with using an alternate image uploading site other than Imgur?
Like Gyazo or Postimg or something?

Can you paste the image into the post field?
Click "Insert Image" next to "Insert Link"?
Or click "Media", maybe?
I kinda figured it out. I have to find a picture online instead of uploading my own in order for it to be able to work.
I will probably try those other options soon tho.

Hello.

I had some concerns about the new InuYasha statistics listed here:

What do you all think? Should we separate the YashaHime and InuYasha statistics, given that they are separated by almost 20 years, display very different power levels, and the continuation is not written by Rumiko Takahashi?

Hello.

What do you all think? Should we separate the YashaHime and InuYasha statistics, given that they are separated by almost 20 years, display very different power levels, and the continuation is not written by Rumiko Takahashi?
I personally don’t think they should be separated when it’s canon to the story and serves as a direct continuation and we know Rumiko was directly involved. If we separate them then Yashahime would also need a manga page and an anime page both separate from the Inuyasha pages.

Hello.

I believe DarkDragonMedeus addressed most of these concerns a while back.

Okay. It seems inconsistent with the power levels displayed in the original series, but if the retroactive power levels are officially canon now, I suppose that I will have to restore the changes to the Sesshoumaru and Naraku pages.

Okay. It seems inconsistent with the power levels displayed in the original series, but if the retroactive power levels are officially canon now, I suppose that I will have to restore the changes to the Sesshoumaru and Naraku pages.
Ye, they're canon now, and they've had the unintended side-effect of making some of the movies canon too.

Okay. I will update your VSBW forum username accordingly then.

Is somebody here willing and able to properly update Kikyō's page, please?

It seems like she will simply be rescaled to Naraku's current statistics.

Finished
Thank you. I cleaned up your edits a bit though:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kikyō?type=revision&diff=7746940&oldid=7746682

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread now?

Well, let's wait a bit first to properly finish the revisions here then.

What about Inuyasha's AP?
Should scale to Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru, the whole narrative behind Inuyasha being sealed by Sesshomaru is because he believed he would actually kill Kirinmaru. Kirinmaru considers Sesshomaru the strongest demon he has to defeat because he believes Akuru will acknowledge him as the strongest demon if he beats Sesshomaru

Would Kagome have the 6-B, likely 6-A via her Sacred Arrows as well? And would Miroku and Sango remain the same AP wise?

Should scale to Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru, the whole narrative behind Inuyasha being sealed by Sesshomaru is because he believed he would actually kill Kirinmaru. Kirinmaru considers Sesshomaru the strongest demon he has to defeat because he believes Akuru will acknowledge him as the strongest demon if he beats Sesshomaru
What do the rest of you think about this?

To scale InuYasha or that he was outclassed?

Okay, so should InuYasha get "at most" statistics then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back