• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for the InuYasha verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll use a different formula.

• Object size = 2*tan(70deg/2) * distance from point of view to object * object height in pixels / panel height in pixels
The distance from point of view to object however, in this case, cannot be ang-sized, you'll need to find some other solid value like cloud height from ground or something.
Thank you, Im planning on using the diameter of that little peninsula for size reference

My question is; if the Inuyasha verse gets a proper revision as a whole, how would we scale IF the comet is still not useful?

That's rough-looking.

Why not just download the episode, take a screenshot and pixel-scale right then and there? Or find a good quality video, crank it up to 1080p, hit PrintScreen, put it in Paint.net and do the pixel-scaling there?

Make a PE version just in case.
Aight, Ill update it tomorrow and add a PE version.
I'm correct in the fact that I don't have to use angsizing due to this being after he stopped it on top of the building correct?

Towa absorbs some of the comet’s power while it’s coming down and uses that power to push it back, could this possibly be applied to her profile if all prerequisites are met?

I haven't been up with the manga (Mainly because I didn't know of it's existence till recent) but does the comet appear in the manga?

Shouldn't we use manga scans of the comet instead, since Yasahime manga is the canon sequel of the manga?
I'm pretty sure we're supposed to have split them into manga and anime continuities by now so they'd both have their own feats calculated.

I haven't been up with the manga (Mainly because I didn't know of it's existence till recent) but does the comet appear in the manga?
Not yet from what I know. Though both Yashahime adaptations, are equally valid in whatever they show whether it’s feats or just events in the story

The PE end is safer. Surprisingly, the Meteor being at least one body length above the Earth is kind of consistent with the Karman line situated at 100 km above the surface.

Still gets murked by Dante/Vergil and Kratos.
Meh, people don't shut up about them whenever there's an Anime verse that's either "Big Sword Protagonist" or "Half Demon Protagonist"; which this case is both.

'Kay so we scale this to Kirin using the Haku and Kon stuff?

I don't think you'd even be able to measure using that stuff.

Osamu kirin is literally Kirinmaru's arm turned into a living being so Kirinmaru having the entire body plus the left arm he can do the same feat plus more.
You can think of Osamu Kirin like a shadow clone who doesn't contain all the chakra as the main body.

Last edited:
If it applies to Kirinmaru it applies to Sesshomaru, due to Kirinmaru calling Sesshomaru the strongest demon and if he defeats him Akuru will acknowledge him as the strongest. There’s also the blatant fact they scale to each other

When Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru both stopped holding back Sesshomaru put Kirinmaru on his ass with one attack.

Last edited:
That was well before Sesshomaru got much stronger via Bakusaiga when InuYasha held his own. Nowadays, Sesshomaru is consistently portrayed as much stronger than InuYasha and pretty much everyone else including Kirinmaru who is in turn able to fight off all the half demons + Monoha and Kagome as if it's child's play.

I mentioned this a bit earlier but wouldn’t Towa at least scale to it somewhat? She absorbed a portion of the grim comets power and then used it to push it back, this also caused her to briefly lose her kon which she immediately came back from something Sesshomaru couldn’t do.

That was well before Sesshomaru got much stronger via Bakusaiga when InuYasha held his own. Nowadays, Sesshomaru is consistently portrayed as much stronger than InuYasha and pretty much everyone else including Kirinmaru who is in turn able to fight off all the half demons + Monoha and Kagome as if it's child's play.
Sesshomaru was always much stronger than his brother. Speed Blitzing him and just outright overpowering him. But inuyasha's demon blood allows him to cut the gap a nice amount.

Current Inuyasha could of one-shotted Kirinmaru realistically, but they never allowed him even to use his most powerful attack Meido Zangetsuha (Too broken i guess). Inuyasha is just powerful enough to keep up and trade blows, but never is an equal in a real fight to dai yokai. Hence why he always wins in a slugfest he's like Rocky and wins with heart.

Sesshomaru was always much stronger than his brother. Speed Blitzing him and just outright overpowering him. But inuyasha's demon blood allows him to cut the gap a nice amount.

Current Inuyasha could of one-shotted Kirinmaru realistically, but they never allowed him even to use his most powerful attack Meido Zangetsuha (Too broken i guess). Inuyasha is just powerful enough to keep up and trade blows, but never is an equal in a real fight to dai yokai. Hence why he always wins in a slugfest he's like Rocky and wins with heart.
So he doesn’t scale is what you’re saying? Considering Meido Zangetsuha is an attack that pretty much ignores durability is the only way Inuyasha could’ve beat Kirinmaru?

Kirinmaru actually dealt with Meido, but it turned out even that didn't really help much. Though more so because Kirinmaru was too fast and skilled.

Sesshomaru does say that the reason he sealed Inuyasha was because he wouldn’t have hesitated to kill Kirinmaru and Zero which would’ve killed Rin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back