• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dog3352 no, you're the ignorant one for not bothering to read the link I've sent you where the kanji has different meanings here. How about clicking on that for once and address the argument instead of pretending it doesn't exist, because saying "we're ignorant" isn't enough.

Everything rotates according to his order is the most flowery language for fate hax I've ever seen. The fact he's talking about dictating others and controlling them makes it very clear he's talking about fate hax and not plot hax since he isn't doing any of the blatant showings for plot hax.

wow, congratulations on bringing up a random line I already tackled which debunks plot hax when they literally say it seems to be the stage instead of it being a literal stage. Totally great argument here.

@WarbleComeBack thanks for the appeal to motive fallacy here, that totally debunks literally everything I've ever said and totally cannot be applied to your end where so many folks only want this so they can stomp someone. If you wanna accuse someone of being biased, how about you check your own side first before attempting to throw shade, because you are doing a very shit job here of making your arguments legit.

@EldemadeDityjon So no attempt to prove that the theatres and script thing are a tangible thing? Good to know this discussion was worth it and not a waste of time.

@Fixxed Yes you are interpreting things here, especially when you don't prove your case with evidence to suggest the plot is being warped in a literal sense here. Never said to be just a theatre, literally everything about the theatre description is so metaphorical with no elaboration on it being literal that plot hax ain't happening here. Also that's not how plot hax works here, for an ability as specific as that you'd need actual showings of plot hax happening as it can be interpreted in many other ways.

Anyways I've counted the total votes here, and I'm being generous and including the one time comment votes.

Agree: 8 (Eldemadydityjon, dread, warblecomeback, Gustitalk12, oberon, accelerator, Yopercy, wwereymy235)

Disagree: 14 (Mad dog of Fujiwara, Theglassman12, deonment, Blackcurrant91, Oblivion of the Endless, Regidian, Everything12, Lugh Tuathe De, Zencha9, KntolRicat, Naitodesu, Vietthai96, Shmooply, Catpija)

Neutral: 5 (Overlord THE END, Dereck03, Shadow Somnius, Caduz213, Actuallyspaceman)

If I were to be much harsher and remove the bolded votes by people who flat out confirmed to be biased on this upgrade just because they want a character to win, and not because of the legitimacy of the arguments this drops down to a 6 votes, meaning it's outnumbered 2:1. This plot hax has been rejected, more staff members disagreed to this, move on to the causality stuff, then I'm going to close this thread once the probability stuff gets accepted.
You forgot to add me to neutral.

I already said on the first page that causality manipulation shouldn't be there, at best it'll only be for the god of time. That scan mostly has to do with type 1 acausality.

The 3rd one might qualify for probability manipulation but the said character doesn't have any other showings of the ability. At best it's fate hax (which all gods have) and the ability to bless others so power bestowal I guess.

There's nothing else to do here actually if the reasons for plot were too flimsy and vague

Can we not act like people who are disagreeing are doing so without any valid reasons? because right now more people disagree then agree so...
Nah only thing here i see is you hate Anos supporters which is backed up by your own comments. Really you have no right to criticize others for agreeing.

You are literally criticizing others for agreeing and when people points out your mistakes you turn into defensive 🗿. Man this kinda behaviour doesn't make you look like Chad to others. Stop with the criticizing

Why do you think of it that way?

Sorry if my English is bad, I partially use gogle translite to help me.
Just the low amount of msg’s on your account, how you came a short amount of time after glassman said plot was basically rejected, account made the same day as Dog3352. Things like that

Can we not act like people who are disagreeing are doing so without any valid reasons? because right now more people disagree then agree so...
I don't fully know the wiki standard, so I don't know, but if someone disagrees for no valid reason, it sounds like someone who shouldn't even be on the topic.

I don't fully know the wiki standard, so I don't know, but if someone disagrees for no valid reason, it sounds like someone who shouldn't even be on the topic.
Well evidently the presented information isn't as one sided as verse supporters think it is because the votes disagree with your premise.

Just the low amount of msg’s on your account, how you came a short amount of time after glassman said plot was basically rejected, account made the same day as Dog3352. Things like that
Well, I made my account a few months ago, but I don't like participating in CRTS, and it's a miracle I'm participating in this one.

One more comment from that smart mouth of yours and it's the RvR thread for you. Why don't you go learn their main language so their comments would be easily understandable for you?
go ahead my guy, I haven't done anything wrong. Just pointing out how many freshly made accounts are agreeing with terrible english.

Well evidently the presented information isn't as one sided as verse supporters think it is because the votes disagree with your premise.
As I said before, new things were added after the person who disagreed left, new explanations of certain things, among other things, before, even I found it a little vague, I have read all the chapters that Eques appears to confirm certain things.

go ahead my guy, I haven't done anything wrong. Just pointing out how many freshly made accounts are agreeing with terrible english.
That doesn't give you any right to criticize others. Freshly made? LMAO those guys accounts are showing as 2-3 months old. Also You don't have to be oldest account holder to be smart.

Do alt votes count? If not I think it’s important to figure out if they are alts. If they do… i have so many email accounts.
Again you don't have to care about them. Wiki would have blocked them already if they are alts only one account is allowed for one users. So let us stop with derailing. Yeah their vote counts.

You think too far by saying I exist the same entity as @Dog3352 . . . anyway i just issued my opinion, you can ignore it, i'm also don't care.
Yes, I am an entity, more specifically a being from another dimension that despite not being of an advanced age, has a huge back pain.

More specific so I don’t have to read his 45 paragraphs at 1 am please? If not ok.
This sounds good, besides, I'm too tired right now to look for a specific comment among several others, it's 5 am and I haven't slept at all, my back is in massive pain, and to top it off, I have insomnia .

This sounds good, besides, I'm too tired right now to look for a specific comment among several others, it's 5 am and I haven't slept at all, my back is in massive pain, and to top it off, I have insomnia .
Yeah, and before anyone asks why I didn’t ask for agree’s reasoning, it’s because I understand why people would agree, I don’t understand where the disagreement comes from.

Yeah, and before anyone asks why I didn’t ask for agree’s reasoning, it’s because I understand why people would agree, I don’t understand where the disagreement comes from.
Yea just go read back above they don't need to fetch the exact comment for you. Tbh it would be easier to find if the thread didn't got spammed by message every minutes

Yea just go read back above they don't need to fetch the exact comment for you. Tbh it would be easier to find if the thread didn't got spammed by message every minutes
Well, if he disagrees "via such a comment" he should at least know where the comment is, even if he really wasn't obliged to paste the comment, making people reread all this until they find a refutation that isn't "plot has several meanings "...it would take a while.

I am still waiting for you to show me where they actually pointed out order = fate in my scans.
If you're talking about they literally, like literally said the statement "Order=Fate" there isn't, and i meant different by "he's using your own scans against". But imma leave this thread looking how the verse supporters act good luck on getting an admin give input to this. This thread is really toxic especially how you guys act after people just disagreed with you. Anyways goodluck hope it gets accepted for you guys and i'm unfollowing this.

If you're talking about they literally, like literally said the statement "Order=Fate" there isn't, and i meant different by "he's using your own scans against". But imma leave this thread looking how the verse supporters act good luck on getting an admin give input to this. This thread is really toxic especially how you guys act after people just disagreed with you. Anyways goodluck hope it gets accepted for you guys and i'm unfollowing this.
Well, I don't remember Eldemade cursing anyone, and he wasn't angry because they disagreed with him, but because they spammed 2-3 pages of the same aegument that were refuted with by me, him, Fixxed and Tatsumi several times. And thank you for wishing us good luck, in case you were sincere.

Last edited:
I don't remember cursing anyone. I was just asking you to show me proof for glassman actual refute which you claimed.

Anyway if you feel like offended sorry for that.

Last edited:
It's s not like Wiki lacks any staffs. We will try to contact other staff no need to just close this. If you disagree sure we will keep that as disgree.
I can remember you trying to rush things along in the 2-A thread based on 2 staffs agreement, so why don't you try to rush things along this time too based on 2 staffs disagreeing with you? Or it does not apply in this case?
Everything and firestorm disagreed, you have 2 staff votes and so many more normal users, it is enough to pass CRT.

I can remember you trying to rush things along in the 2-A thread based on 2 staffs agreement, so why don't you try to rush things along this time too based on 2 staffs disagreeing with you? Or it does not apply in this case?
Everything and firestorm disagreed, you have 2 staff votes and so many more normal users, it is enough to pass CRT.
  • We are the verse supporters we can wait for other staffs to give their input. Don't see why need to close it when literary nothing is concluded
  • Don't bring Last thread argument where only you disgreed there. Here half agrees and half disgreed both are not same.
  • Also Everything himself states our POV isn't wrong

• We are the verse supporters we can wait for other staffs to give their input. Don't see why need to close it when literary nothing is concluded
Like I said same logic like you did, staff disagrees the thread should be closed and changes staff agrees to can be applied.
So non verse supporters don't deserve for staff to give input in a thread they think is iffy??
  • Don't bring Last thread argument where only you disgreed there. Here half agrees and half disgreed both are not same.
On this one 14 disagrees and 2 staffs while 6-7 agrees
  • Also Everything himself states our POV isn't wrong
Your pov isn't wrong and he also disagrees anyways.

Anyway this is derailing, I just needed to call you out on such shady behaviour so next time whether someone agrees or disagrees with you, you calm down and wait for them to table their arguments and call for further input and not try to rush things along needlessly

Like I said same logic like you did, staff disagrees the thread should be closed and changes staff agrees to can be applied.
So non verse supporters don't deserve for staff to give input in a thread they think is iffy??
Go read the old thread. You kept circling the same thing. That and this has nothing to do with it.
On this one 14 disagrees and 2 staffs while 6-7 agrees

Your pov isn't wrong and he also disagrees anyways.
Why do you try to recount the votes 6-7 really? Him disagreeing is based on his own preferences so technically he is not saying our POV is wrong. So we can still continue unlike other thread where no one except you disgreed.
Anyway this is derailing, I just needed to call you out on such shady behaviour so next time whether someone agrees or disagrees with you, you calm down and wait for them to table their arguments and call for further input and not try to rush things along needlessly
No LMAO. Go back to previous thread where atleast 20-25 people + 3-4 staffs agreed and one neutral and only disgreed was you. Don't try to link both. Here only shady behaviour I see is you trying to implement different threads logic together where one has half agree and half disagree and other had 99% agreeing and one disagree that's you.

Most of the people who disagreed here don't even have an actual refute. Don't try to brush off the previous thread to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back