• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Not that it has exactly been completely rejected, a little more context and information and it can be done again. I prefer to leave it to Null tbh.

"It is implied that Nousgalia is merely a cog in the Wheel of Order, with Eques rulling over it."

Possible Uses

Users may be able to detemine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen (emulating fate, causality and/or probability manipulation).
Isn't order qualify for this? I mean if we consider Order & fate are separate & order is something like a plot and eques is manipulating that.

Also Higher dimensional existence for Eques explanation should be changed there was a statement from Silver Sea first Arc about Chief gods surpassing the every gods in their respective worlds and able to Perceive outside world later onwards. That suits better i think.

Isn't order qualify for this? I mean if we consider Order & fate are separate & order is something like a plot and eques is manipulating that.
Nothing really implies plothax
there was a statement from Silver Sea first Arc about Chief gods surpassing the every gods in their respective worlds and able to Perceive outside world later onwards.
Perceiving other universes isn't really HDE.

Nothing really implies plothax
Well I will look into it if I found order is like a plot in the series I will drop it here ( well from the my POV it looks like a plot)
Perceiving other universes isn't really HDE.
I was referring to Gods being the reality of the set world and eques (chief god) surpassing (Transcending) them and then getting access to Perceive outside world can be argued for HDE

Ok, transduality clear, lets we talk about root

I think immo 8 for root is really confusing, because root is what makes us is us. So root is us, root are the "real" us

Is really confusing why is get immortality type 8 for me reliant to me. I mean even if you have negate immo 8, you cant negate it, i mean what are you negate, the reliant?? Reliant between me and me???

So immo 8 for root is incorrect
I think immo 9 more correct, because even if you killed the person, it doesn't mean killed their root. And root located in different plane of existance, where the person in physical world but the root in abstraction world

Immo 9 would not work because if you destroy a person's physical body, their source would be right there, it's not like the source would be anywhere else but in the person's body.

Also yeah, nice job to everyobody who helped in the TD thread.

Immo 9 would not work because if you destroy a person's physical body, their source would be right there, it's not like the source would be anywhere else but in the person's body.
yes, but the requirements for that immo 9 are just in another plane. Where you can't be killed conventionally

yes, but the requirements for that immo 9 are just in another plane. Where you can't be killed conventionally
No, they still exist in the same plane where they were killed, they just need NPI to be able to affect the source.

Nothing to do with Immo 9.
Nah I am trying to say Regenerating from just root should get HGR. You remember Celis root got destroyed or something when Graham took his head only his consciousness was still there (spirit) I need to check it out not sure still. Root should have some special abilities to interact with.

Nah I am trying to say Regenerating from just root should get HGR. You remember Celis root got destroyed or something when Graham took his head only his consciousness was still there (spirit) I need to check it out not sure still. Root should have some special abilities to interact with.
All MG characters that can regenerate from the destruction of their source have HGR. And the profiles clearly state that in order to interact with the source you should have NPI to AE or Cm and now in anos case NPI to TD 2 or in Graham's case then NPI to NEP and TD 2

All MG characters that can regenerate from the destruction of their source have HGR. And the profiles clearly state that in order to interact with the source you should have NPI to AE or Cm and now in anos case NPI to TD 2 or in Graham's case then NPI to NEP and TD 2
That's not my point Anos states root exist deeper than Soul and Spirit. Complete destruction of spirit itself is HGR as they are formed of information type 2 type of thing or abstract existence. Anyway Let me confirm if Celis root was there or not. I forgot full thing.

Hmmm. Kind of interesting to know what you base it on to say that Spirit is Information Type 2, anyway, I'm leaving, I'm going to go read a novel since I have time off from college and finish my work for today here on the forum.

Hmmm. Kind of interesting to know what you base it on to say that Spirit is Information Type 2, anyway, I'm leaving, I'm going to go read a novel since I have time off from college and finish my work for today here on the forum.
I will try to explain this later I am also have few Manhwas to read.

Hey where the Transduality 2 negation on eques profile???

I think we can written it this way: Acausality (type 4) + Transduality negation (type 2; .....................)

Shouldn't Graham Qualify for Acausality type 5? I mean his true nothingness can have TD 2 and Acausality type 5 right.
Tbh yes, he can have it but Anos should also be able to be added to his profile because his sources have merged with Graham’s absence, so why not? btw i haven't followed MGKF for a long time and actually recently, i started coming back a bit to help thread etc that i can help, even though i just opened it (lmao), also because Anos already has TD 2 so (Sayonara) 2ho.

Back