• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

The Bleach downgrade was entirely justified.
I believe one of the issues with this is that there are multiple verses with the same or similar situation as Bleach, but they still get the supposed absurd ratings.
There is a thread about downgrading these verses but as far as I know there hasn't been any verse that got downgraded because of the new stabilization rule, which is not unexpected tbh. It's fairly obvious that in order to have a singe verse reevaluated, an entire well-constructed CRT that will go over 1K messages and 10 pages would be necessary,

Get ready to hate me,

1) Nasuverse is wanked.
2) People who don't like dragon ball because "it's bad" missed the point.
3) Shinza probably should have kept their 1-A ratings.
4) Gurren Lagann was mid.
5) This site is first and foremost an indexing site and not a debating site and that's why I'm fine with every second feat in comics being an outlier for the sake of "being as accurate as possible".
6) Dragon Ball gets unfair treatment on this site and it makes me sad.

2. VSBW is actually a reliable source for the most part. Most people complaining on other forums just cannot accept a character they like or don't like being under or overpowered.
I agree. It definitely has its issues but I've yet to see another indexing site or battleboard do this well.
5. Famous verses are often upgraded when the feats are clear inconsistencies.
Dragon Ball: Is it possible to learn this power?

5. Famous verses are often upgraded when the feats are clear inconsistencies.
CoughNarutocough

Anyways, I'm of the opinion that the Thor movies got steadily worse, with Ragnorok being one of the worst MCU movies. That's right, I prefer the Dark World to it.

Agents of Shield became better than 90% of the MCU (though that's not really an unpopular opinion for those who stuck with it.)

Coming back for 5 more

1. Dragon Ball is mostly uncontroversial, it only gets so when you try and upgrade it's tier.
2. Shinza was only liked by most people because of its tier.
3. Half 2-C>>>>>>>>>Low 2-C actually makes sense.
4. SCP is mostly bad writing.
5. FNAF lore is harder to understand then TES lore.

2. VSBW is actually a reliable source for the most part. Most people complaining on other forums just cannot accept a character they like or
No, not for every characther. I think everyone knows that DB Low 2-C universes dosen't really stand a huge point like 2-C or 3-A.
Also we can go even deeper, like Those Two that got downgraded their High 3-A, based on an energy that could infinite power and bypass a barrier maded of infinite dimensions with strenght, because they use hax.
Reiable for some but not all, we can also talks for comics btw..
Also im not insulting the wiki or his members, im just a normal person that disagree with another person
4. SCP is mostly bad writing.
I don't think you can generalize like that to all the writers who wrote those stories, at peak you can say some or even most.

VSBW is the most reliable wiki for me even when I disagree with many things in this forum(Bleach downgrade,low 1-C sonic,1-A nasuverse etc) I still believe that it's better than many sources out there

My unpopular opinion is that every single character on this site is wanked. Even the characters who are 11-C are highly overestimated.

I don't really have any new unpopular opinions.
Most I can think of is that even since the first time Resident Evil I felt that RE has always been an action game with elements of horror to it

No, not for every characther. I think everyone knows that DB Low 2-C universes dosen't really stand a huge point like 2-C or 3-A.
Also we can go even deeper, like Those Two that got downgraded their High 3-A, based on an energy that could infinite power and bypass a barrier maded of infinite dimensions with strenght, because they use hax.
Also im not insulting the wiki or his members, im just a normal person that disagree with another person
Just wanted to point out you kinda contradicted yourself. He said "for the most part". You said "reliable for some but not all", pretty much the same thing. So you didn't really disagree with him.

Just wanted to point out you kinda contradicted yourself. He said "for the most part". You said "reliable for some but not all", pretty much the same thing. So you didn't really disagree with him.
Just now noticed the "most". so ye he is kinda right

though i should check all the page from verse that i know to get that, but im lazy tho

This is why I said most, and not all.

VSBW is the most reliable wiki for me even when I disagree with many things in this forum(Bleach downgrade,low 1-C sonic,1-A nasuverse etc) I still believe that it's better than many sources out there
What's the reason you don't agree with Low 1-C Sonic if i may ask?

What's the reason you don't agree with Low 1-C Sonic if i may ask?
in "Our standards" it's actually a thing
the problems are our standards indeed. (that i don't want change)

also I wonder how andd why they accepted Low 1-C Archie Sonic but refuted DB Low 1-C.

in "Our standards" it's actually a thing
the problems are our standards indeed. (that i don't want change)

also I wonder how andd why they accepted Low 1-C Archie Sonic but refuted DB Low 1-C.
I know nothing about Xenoverse so im not gonna say anything about that.

But Archie Sonic does qualify for 5D based on our tiering system

However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor.
1. Archie Sonic has a plane beyond time and Space
2. That plane is described to be a Transcendental plane

3. That plane is stated to be a Higher Plane

Sonic does qualify for it.

Here:

Because, DB didn’t meet the correct standards
according to our wiki, DB Multiverse contained time itself, it was kinda of time holding other time, and just like space holding space it's considered higher dimensional, in this case it's temporal (3 Spatial + 2 Temporal) if im not wrong.

but it got refuted because they said not always apply, somehow.
I know nothing about Xenoverse so im not gonna say anything about that.

But Archie Sonic does qualify for 5D based on our tiering system

1. Archie Sonic has a plane beyond time and Space
2. That plane is described to be a Transcendental plane

3. That plane is stated to be a Higher Plane

Sonic does qualify for it.

Here:

I don't know if you noticed, but i said i disagree with some Tiering standards, not with the justification

according to our wiki, DB Multiverse contained time itself, it was kinda of time holding other time, and just like space holding space it's considered higher dimensional, in this case it's temporal (3 Spatial + 2 Temporal) if im not wrong.

but it got refuted because they said not always apply, somehow.
Yeah, it didn’t meet the proper justifications

Yeah, it didn’t meet the proper justifications
I mean, the justification are pretty valid for our current tiering system, also we have very much verses with that justification so

and im talking only for Low 1-C, 2-C is more accurate than Low 2-C, even 3-A is more accurate than Low 2-C

To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't get passed for Dragon Ball. It seemed pretty straightforward to me. Oh well.
Tbf people only complained about using Discord screenshots but never actually addressed the argument or just said "It's wank!". That's the issue I had with that thread

Tbf people only complained about using Discord screenshots but never actually addressed the argument or just said "It's wank!". That's the issue I had with that thread
ppl complained more about the rest of the blog and completely forgot the Low 1-C part , when time came to talk about it the opposition just said "it's wank " and called it a day

I Wonder why people thinks 2-C Dragon Ball is wank. when it's even implied afterlife have no time at all and also other scans

Back